[CH3] King Kasalong (No problem): Yaya Urassaya/ James Ma

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by cookiies, May 1, 2017.

1. Shiera

Shiera sarNie Hatchling

soooo excited! They look amazing. I actually love the minimal make up on Yaya... it makes her look young and pure

NY2018, fairytales and she_love_NY like this.
  2. Anne22

Anne22 sarNie Hatchling

It's already March but they haven't start anything yet.

3. YadechTaemint

YadechTaemint Magnet Couple

That's what I'm thinking :confused12: I guess Yaya is pretty busy now though but her filming schedule is slowly getting less hectic as both her movies & Likit Ruk have finished filming so hopefully they will start filming soon. Unless it's the script they are waiting for?

4. NY<3

NY<3 sarNie Egg

I wonder if they will start filming this anytime soon, I want to see more updates.

5. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

This too omg
    Can they start production already

Wanna see jma n Yaya will look like in motion

Xiongurl26 likes this.
  6. Xiongurl26

Xiongurl26 sarNie Adult

Same here! I can’t seem to quite see the chemistry yet w/ those fitting pics & I definitely want more. Lol.

7. YadechTaemint

8. Anne22

Anne22 sarNie Hatchling

9. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

OOooooh! I think Ya looks HOT! She’s in such a serious mode! But omg— why did they have to be so quiet about this?! Lol. If I didn’t check this thread, I wouldn’t have known they started production already:confused0: but that blessing ceremony table looks so tiny too :pancarta: reminds me of boys other blessing ceremony table:risas3: anyhow— I like ya’s look and hair though. It’s a modern and classic hair style so far.

NY2018 and YadechTaemint like this.
  10. YadechTaemint

That's what I was thinking; like the blessing ceremony looks so empty & low-key

xodxo likes this.
  11. Eggsie

Eggsie sarNie Hatchling

It seems they have started filming...the first scene or what?!?

12. Xiongurl26

Xiongurl26 sarNie Adult

Yay! I'm excited to see James Ma again. I never miss out on his works. Can't wait to see more.

13. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

Yea super low-key! I’ve never seen a Yaya lakorn this low-key before tbh? Lol

Xiongurl26 likes this.
  14. Xiongurl26

Xiongurl26 sarNie Adult

Quite true. & this is a No Problem Lakorn they usually glam out on IG.

15. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

Just slightly curious if Yaya will be speaking English in here now that she’s playing many characters? I hope she does, I love listening to her fluent English!

She and Poo Priya are the two absolutely fluent English speakers of their generation. I don’t want just thank you or short cliche phrases yo, I need an actual long dialogue! Haha!!

Aww— Yaya was interviewed about ever going to Hollywood, she said she’s dreamed off haha but it’s too far of a stretch, but perhaps one day!

PrincessKarina likes this.
  16. Yes I love Poo’s cute fluent English! @xodxo

17. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

Cute?? Does that mean you don’t think she’s fluent? Lol cuz girl she gave a full TEDTALK speech in English. :D

18. Cute as in I like it. If you listen closely you can still detect a few times she has a tiny tad of an accent. But yes I listened to her whole speech. I also agree Poo is by far one of the few halfies who is fluent in English. :p

xodxo likes this.
  19. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

Ah okay haha :D

20. Xiongurl26

Xiongurl26 sarNie Adult

James Ma has good English too. I love it when he speaks English! *swoon*