❤️[CH3] King Kasalong (No problem): Yaya Urassaya/ James Ma

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Yaya raeng acting here is as good as Kim's in raeng pradtana = fake with a sprinkle of overacting
Laugh at some of her facial expressions

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Been occupied so have not caught up to current episodes, but this thread is amusing lol. Don't need to see much and I can guess on the story line so might just look through various medias for Songpeep clips instead. Songpeep is such a character, curious if some of her reactions and scenes were written as comic relief. :risas3:

http://instagr.am/p/By23PrlhRIc/
http://instagr.am/p/By0SWbFFHks/
Anyone know if this is being subbed anywhere? So far from the clips I've seen on IG it looks to be interesting.
Have you try this? I don't know much about this site since I don't need sub.
JustanotherMuse

Last edited:

Mannie

sarNie Adult
I'm all caught up now but there's not much to talk about haha. It's not one of those lakorns where I'm like OOOH can't wait until blah blah blah lol. It's more like, lets see how this develops type of lakorn lmao. If Yaya wasn't in here I'm not sure if I would watch either. I think the storyline has its potential like evil twin back in the day getting haunted in present time. But it seems to be missing something that could make it more exhilarating. Lol.

I think the little girl acts the best hahahha she speaks the dialect well and just seems so natural. The second lead girl, idk her name (Fai? she was in Nang Barb lol). Her wig is like the cheapest thing on a budget here hahah. She looks better in the past life. And I used to not like her acting but she's good in here too haha she's cute with Pop. Guess tables have turned in the present life where he's more interested in her. I like that haha.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Been occupied so have not caught up to current episodes, but this thread is amusing lol. Don't need to see much and I can guess on the story line so might just look through various medias for Songpeep clips instead. Songpeep is such a character, curious if some of her reactions and scenes were written as comic relief. :risas3:

http://instagr.am/p/By23PrlhRIc/
http://instagr.am/p/By0SWbFFHks/

Have you try this? I don't know much about this site since I don't need sub.
JustanotherMuse
Songpeep is so ratchet lol The script isn't exactly funny I think it's coz Yaya is playing it and it's strange to see her in this light lol I actually think her scenes as Songpeep from ep 2 were better than this week's episodes that's why it's strange that the ratings drop because ep 2 was very good so it should've brought more viewers to episode 3. But the way that ratings work, the amount of viewers are measured by the amount of people left at the end of the episode. So if ep 3 was as boring as people said, then maybe people did tune in at the beginning of the episode but they switched the channel or turned it off when it was dragging that's why the recorded ratings are low coz you can see the views for the streaming of the episodes are increasing by the episodes. They say it should pick up next week coz that's when Mor Sup will know they're twins lol and it will be more drama, no more funny Songpeep but evil Songpeep will come out.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I'm all caught up now but there's not much to talk about haha. It's not one of those lakorns where I'm like OOOH can't wait until blah blah blah lol. It's more like, lets see how this develops type of lakorn lmao. If Yaya wasn't in here I'm not sure if I would watch either. I think the storyline has its potential like evil twin back in the day getting haunted in present time. But it seems to be missing something that could make it more exhilarating. Lol.

I think the little girl acts the best hahahha she speaks the dialect well and just seems so natural. The second lead girl, idk her name (Fai? she was in Nang Barb lol). Her wig is like the cheapest thing on a budget here hahah. She looks better in the past life. And I used to not like her acting but she's good in here too haha she's cute with Pop. Guess tables have turned in the present life where he's more interested in her. I like that haha.
That little girl is feisty lol she too outshined James Ma when she dissed him loloololol if you can't outshine James Ma you must be a tree in the background coz it doesn't take much lol I've never seen the girl who plays Sonpeep's slave before but I like her too she's hilarious lol

Mannie

sarNie Adult
That little girl is feisty lol she too outshined James Ma when she dissed him loloololol if you can't outshine James Ma you must be a tree in the background coz it doesn't take much lol I've never seen the girl who plays Sonpeep's slave before but I like her too she's hilarious lol
Lol she's saving most of his scenes for real though hahaha. Yeah the second girl she's really likeable hahah she's not those slaves who try to stir up the pot, she just has to have Songpeep's back or else she'd get smacked up hahaha.

I think Yaya's scenes this week seem comedic cause the way she falls for James. Like she's so awe-struck hahah even though he isn't that much of a looker. Her evil ass scenes last week were bomb. Haha she expressed her character really well and I felt hella bad for her weak character. We just need that next week again hahah.

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
I love the little girl and the slave's songpeep too.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Lol she's saving most of his scenes for real though hahaha. Yeah the second girl she's really likeable hahah she's not those slaves who try to stir up the pot, she just has to have Songpeep's back or else she'd get smacked up hahaha.

I think Yaya's scenes this week seem comedic cause the way she falls for James. Like she's so awe-struck hahah even though he isn't that much of a looker. Her evil ass scenes last week were bomb. Haha she expressed her character really well and I felt hella bad for her weak character. We just need that next week again hahah.
That little girl is crucial she's the grandma in the beginning lol

She called him, ngam... uhhhhh James Ma is not Ngam lol hahahahahhaaha but ok we're all pretending in here lol Songpeep's slave is the smartest person in KKSL coz she knows how to SURVIVE lol you better do what she wants before you get GOT lol

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
I just found out that the little girl in here is Nong Unda (the little girl from Bella and Boy's lakorn where she switched body with Bella). She has grown so much that I didn't recognize her. She's such a cutie.

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
Ok. Only on ep 2. But man I'm not liking Krit very much...ehh, like how he treats Primpy. It's like he doesn't even love her lol. Like he doesn't know what he wants except for that house. when primpy is all happy he gets her mad like he doesn't even care, then he goes chasing after her. But not gonna lie james and yaya has good chemistry. And yaya is so Gorgeous! Wasn't going to watch this until it finished airing cause I saw the trailer and it seemed similar to Plerng Phrang Thian and cause I'm having plerng Phrang Thian withdrawal at the moment too lol. But I'll watch for yaya!

Last edited:

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
After seeing the past, I think Krit is confused. He probably thinks he loves Primpy, but actually is Kasalong that he has loved in the past and waited for. Like they were together for so many years, he still did not want to propose to her or said he loves her. That house, is probably the attachment of his love with Kasalong. Im conflicted though, like I want him to only love Kasalong, yet I want him to be with Primpy but not Songpeep.