❤️[CH3] King Kasalong (No problem): Yaya Urassaya/ James Ma

Ele

sarNie Adult
Finished 2 episodes without sub, so far so good to me. Yaya speaks thai northern language is so cute especially, when mean twin called the name of Kasalong, I keep watching that scene many times. Last, Yaya looks sosoooo beautiful in thai boran clothes. Waiting for next ep :):):)

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
So whose the ghost??? Im so confused so many characters...
The good twin Kasalong from the past life is the ghost. She acts evil towards Pimpisa who is the character from the modern lifetime because she is the reincarnation of the bad twin Songpeep. I was confused at first too.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
The good twin Kasalong from the past life is the ghost. She acts evil towards Pimpisa who is the character from the modern lifetime because she is the reincarnation of the bad twin Songpeep. I was confused at first too.
I just finished ep 2 still a bit confused. But the editing is bothering me slight whether the twins meet.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
I am actually enjoying this! I'm surprised I get whats going on when I can't speak Thai. Yaya is doing great, I just really wanna know what the heck is the Dad's problem, hating on poor Kasalong. T_T

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
They’d better come up with a good explanation why the Dad is so mean to her. He’s not only mean, but he’s very cruel with her.
Maybe it has something to do with the mom? I remember in the modern lifetime, he said she didn’t do her duty as a wife and that’s why he has all these girls. Also when the dad was beating her and stuff in the previous lifetime he said that she’s not dependable like Songpeep and blah blah blah . Hopefully there will be more backstory on that in the next episodes.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I found episode 2 good, especially the last half. I was really impressed with how Yaya was able to differentiate between Kasalong and Songpeep. Their tone of voice, speech rhythm (if that makes sense lol) and even the way they walk and carry themselves are completely different :clap: I hate the dad lol and from what Pu said in the first PKV, I'm probably gonna continue hating him as the lakorn progresses.

And about the ratings, KKSL is definitely doing pretty well so far considering this is around the time when ch3 lakorns usually get ratings in the 2s. Plus that 0.6 jump between ep 1 & 2 shows there is interest so I can see it hitting a 4 for the next episode.

Part 2 of the PKV for anyone interested in watching it:

Like Fresh said, Yaya has been getting a lot of praise for her acting, as well as feedback from native speakers of the northern dialect that she sounds like a native speaker. Twitter, FB etc were basically Yayaland on Tuesday :risas3: The comment about the red lipstick came up quite a bit as people were saying you don't need red lipstick to show that you are rai, Yaya has been able to show it just from her mannerisms, tone of voice etc.

Some of the feedback:
Yaya acts well, she plays each character very well. The roles that involve speaking the northern language/dialect must be hard (but) Yaya can still pronounce it well. I'm very 'in' (i.e. into her acting, pronunciation etc). Beautiful, talented & good acting skills - it could only be Yaya :love: Love

I once read the producer's interview and if I remember correctly, she said that in this, the twins Songpeep and Kasalong have to dress up the same and have the same makeup as well. She won't dress them in a way that you can see which character is good and which character is bad but it's up to Yaya herself to show which character is good or bad. I read it and I was like 'cool!' And Ya was able to do it.

Yaya acts well. This is the first lakorn that I have tuned into in many years. After not watching lakorns for a while, I acknowledge her skills. Honestly, I personally don't watch the lakorns that she acts in & I accept that I used to be annoyed about her voice during interviews and I was biased against her. But now, I have to look again. After giving the lakorn a try, I know that Yaya is the real deal. I'm really into this lakorn. 10/10. Plus her accent is very good! I was surprised!

One more day to go until episode 3:cheer: I am ready for more of ee nai Songpeeeeep :love: :love:

Last edited:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I found episode 2 good, especially the last half. I was really impressed with how Yaya was able to differentiate between Kasalong and Songpeep. Their tone of voice, speech rhythm (if that makes sense lol) and even the way they walk and carry themselves are completely different :clap: I hate the dad lol and from what Pu said in the first PKV, I'm probably gonna continue hating him as the lakorn progresses.

And about the ratings, KKSL is definitely doing pretty well so far considering this is around the time when ch3 lakorns usually get ratings in the 2s. Plus that 0.6 jump between ep 1 & 2 shows there is interest so I can see it hitting a 4 for the next episode.

Part 2 of the PKV for anyone interested in watching it:

Like Fresh said, Yaya has been getting a lot of praise for her acting, as well as feedback from native speakers of the northern dialect that she sounds like a native speaker. Twitter, FB etc were basically Yayaland on Tuesday :risas3: The comment about the red lipstick came up quite a bit as people were saying you don't need red lipstick to show that you are rai, Yaya has been able to show it just from her mannerisms, tone of voice etc.

Some of the feedback:
Yaya acts well, she plays each character very well. The roles that involve speaking the northern language/dialect must be hard (but) Yaya can still pronounce it well. I'm very 'in' (i.e. into her acting, pronunciation etc). Beautiful, talented & good acting skills - it could only be Yaya :love: Love
View attachment 36561

I once read the producer's interview and if I remember correctly, she said that in this, the twins Songpeep and Kasalong have to dress up the same and have the same makeup as well. She won't dress them in a way that you can see which character is good and which character is bad but it's up to Yaya herself to show which character is good or bad. I read it and I was like 'cool!' And Ya was able to do it.
View attachment 36562

Yaya acts well. This is the first lakorn that I have tuned into in many years. After not watching lakorns for a while, I acknowledge her skills. Honestly, I personally don't watch the lakorns that she acts in & I accept that I used to be annoyed about her voice during interviews and I was biased against her. But now, I have to look again. After giving the lakorn a try, I know that Yaya is the real deal. I'm really into this lakorn. 10/10. Plus her accent is very good! I was surprised!
View attachment 36563

One more day to go until episode 3:cheer: I am ready for more of ee nai Songpeeeeep :love: :love:
The last gif is THE FACE LANNA ahahahhahahhahaha

I learned I can't binge this lakorn after I caught up this weekend coz I cannot do too much James in here all at once lol. Between is bad acting and dumb character, it's a chore to get through his scenes and I don't really want to FF this lakorn lol

Songpip is a nasty ass bitch LOL ahhahahahha but so far it's at the point where she's entertaining not deplorable yet. Kasalong, there are pitiful scenes and lines for her like when she was telling her mom she was happy her dad loves Songpip so much even tho he hates her, awwww so sweet yet sad lol ... but man she is DUMB. If Songpip tells you to make a soup, you go make that damn soup! lol I was screaming, make that fucking soup, do you want to die?! LOL Everyone knows Songpip is crazy so get out of her way, give her what she wants! HAHAHAHHA Tomorrow will be good coz Songpip will be boy crazy lol

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
Yaass! Yaya is doing an excellent job and must I say James Ma is doing pretty well too. I know there’s not much love for him based on some of the comments in this thread, but I think him and Yaya look pretty sweet together. I love how each character feels like it is a completely different person, she’s killing it so far. Don’t hate me, but I like her lakorns without Nadech more! I feel like she isn’t holding back and she isn’t in a comfort zone with different actors.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Yaass! Yaya is doing an excellent job and must I say James Ma is doing pretty well too. I know there’s not much love for him based on some of the comments in this thread, but I think him and Yaya look pretty sweet together. I love how each character feels like it is a completely different person, she’s killing it so far. Don’t hate me, but I like her lakorns without Nadech more! I feel like she isn’t holding back and she isn’t in a comfort zone with different actors.
James Ma isn't getting that much love in Thailand too. KKSL is all about Yaya. She's getting the most feedback and praises... feedback for James is only from his fans who want to support him lol. They even complain that he doesn't appear much. Go read around... I don't know why people say Yaya or Nadech hold back when they act with eachother and/or with other people. You can like other pairings more and not like their acting, to each their own but to claim they don't give 100% to their roles together or separately is not a fact. They've always done well together and with other actors. Only in AF people say this, that "...they hold back.." In Thailand, Nadech is said to have general chemistry with everyone. James Ma isn't known to have good acting. He must be holding back in all 8 lakorns he's been in with all 6 different nang aeks.

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
James Ma isn't getting that much love in Thailand too. KKSL is all about Yaya. She's getting the most feedback and praises... feedback for James is only from his fans who want to support him lol. They even complain that he doesn't appear much. Go read around... I don't know why people say Yaya or Nadech hold back when they act with eachother and/or with other people. You can like other pairings more and not like their acting, to each their own but to claim they don't give 100% to their roles together or separately is not a fact. They've always done well together and with other actors. Only in AF people say this, that "...they hold back.." In Thailand, Nadech is said to have general chemistry with everyone. James Ma isn't known to have good acting. He must be holding back in all 8 lakorns he's been in with all 6 different nang aeks.
Lol ok, that was my opinion, based on what I’ve observed. Hence, “I feel like...”. Why are you so triggered? Jeez, can’t share any thoughts of my own or else shit like this happens. I’m out, this thread is too much. Y’all too funny. Deuces.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Lol ok, that was my opinion, based on what I’ve observed. Hence, “I feel like...”. Why are you so triggered? Jeez, can’t share any thoughts of my own or else shit like this happens. I’m out, this thread is too much. Y’all too funny. Deuces.
I can't respond to your opinion? It's a forum afterall lol As you're leaving the thread on your own accord keep watching KKSL tho Yaya and James Ma needs the support lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Rule #1 on AF is don’t mention that Nadech and Yaya aren’t perfect together cause then all their fans are gonna get upset at you lol. I agree that I like them more separately as well. She’s doing a good job in this lakorn. James fits his character so far and I don’t think he’s doing a bad job. Like you said, James and Yaya have a sweet chemistry.