❤️[CH3] King Kasalong (No problem): Yaya Urassaya/ James Ma

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Just finished ep 1 and i overall quite liked it. The first scene was very intense and felt very real and raw. Yaya did a great job in the first scene. Transitioning into the modern lifetime, I think Yayas acting became a little weaker compared to the first scene in the lakorn. Her acting came off a little unnatural. Nothing too bad but definitely a little unnatural and over the top. Pimpisa’s character seemed very unlikeable to me at first. She seems selfish and inconsiderate towards Krit’s character. I can definitely see why Krit is so hesitant in marrying her. However, after I saw the scenes between Pimpisa and her father I can see why she acts like that. She clearly grew up in a very toxic household and saw her dad cheat on her mom a lot. Also to make that matters worse, her mom left her on her own. Now I see why she acts so insecure with Krit. As for James Ma’s acting. I liked it. His character came off very calm and mature. Sometimes he was a little stiff but I think that’s a good thing since Yaya’s character was a little over the top. It created a nice balance. He seems to give into Pimpisa a lot but finally started growing some balls but I suspect that has something to do with Songpeep’s ghost. Regarding James Ma and Yaya, I think they have a sweet and low key type of chemistry when she’s not being mean and insecure. Once the second episode comes out with subs, I’ll watch it.

pinky3

sarNie Adult
I just finished watching first part and I am liking it . Everyone did well but I gotta admit ya really shine and I am looking forward to all her character especially Kasalong who is the ghost , she is so pretty . Songpip is really mean but I can see why .

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
Just finished ep 1 and i overall quite liked it. The first scene was very intense and felt very real and raw. Yaya did a great job in the first scene. Transitioning into the modern lifetime, I think Yayas acting became a little weaker compared to the first scene in the lakorn. Her acting came off a little unnatural. Nothing too bad but definitely a little unnatural and over the top. Pimpisa’s character seemed very unlikeable to me at first. She seems selfish and inconsiderate towards Krit’s character. I can definitely see why Krit is so hesitant in marrying her. However, after I saw the scenes between Pimpisa and her father I can see why she acts like that. She clearly grew up in a very toxic household and saw her dad cheat on her mom a lot. Also to make that matters worse, her mom left her on her own. Now I see why she acts so insecure with Krit. As for James Ma’s acting. I liked it. His character came off very calm and mature. Sometimes he was a little stiff but I think that’s a good thing since Yaya’s character was a little over the top. It created a nice balance. He seems to give into Pimpisa a lot but finally started growing some balls but I suspect that has something to do with Songpeep’s ghost. Regarding James Ma and Yaya, I think they have a sweet and low key type of chemistry when she’s not being mean and insecure. Once the second episode comes out with subs, I’ll watch it.
Kasalong is actually the ghost. Songpeep is reborned into Pimpisa.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Kasalong is actually the ghost. Songpeep is reborned into Pimpisa.
Oh I thought SongPeep is the ghost since she acts kind of evil. So the ghost is the good twin from the past lifetime? Okay makes sense now since the grandma kept calling Pimpisa “peep”. No wonder Pimpisa has a bad attitude. She’s the bad twin reincarnated.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
3 is considered good for CH3 right

This one seems interested. I will wait for sub. Yaya did a great job.
3 is considered okay right now for ch3. Not too good, not too bad.

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
Oh I thought SongPeep is the ghost since she acts kind of evil. So the ghost is the good twin from the past lifetime? Okay makes sense now since the grandma kept calling Pimpisa “peep”. No wonder Pimpisa has a bad attitude. She’s the bad twin reincarnated.
Yes, the ghost is the good twin from the past and I think the grandma is one of SongPeep's servant reincarnated.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Just finished ep 2 with eng sub. Don’t read if you don’t want any spoilers. I think Yaya’s acting was a bit more natural in this episode. Pimpisa was still acting very insecure and jealous in the beginning of this episode. Definitely can see some Songpeep in her but not nearly as evil and crazy as she is. It was cool to see all three of her characters in one frame. Yaya did a good job portraying all three of the characters differently in one scene all together. Also, it turns out that Pimpisa and Krit were not the only ones reincarnated from the last life. Pimpisa’s parents as well as her two friends Mok and Pakpoom, and her dads mistress Jan were reincarnated from the past life as well. Once the scenes from the past life came about, I was kind of reminded of BPS. Songpeep’s evil character really reminded me of Mae Karakade. She was really evil and would do anything to get rid of the people that rivaled her and she also had her little servants that would do anything she told them to. Mok from the present life who is Songpeep’s servant from the past life was like Yam and them in BPS lol I felt so bad for Kasalong’s character! She was treated so badly by everyone except her mom. Her dad is so crazy and unreasonable. All those mean things he said to her made me so mad. No wonder Kasalong’s spirit is so vengeful. I would be too lol

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
Coming from Toey and Nychaa's vengeance lakorn to watching this vengeance lakorn is like...
Dang lakorns right now are all broadcasting revenge and karma like it's a real pain in the a**.
But at least I am enjoying this one. Yaya isn't acting into her usual cutesy style and she's actually really
pulling off the rai part that I want more rai in the future. But James!! I love him and all but he isn't
doing much for me. It's like I only see Yaya, then Yaya again, and then Pop is at least doing a better job.
Or maybe its just me not feeling James right now... Sadly, I was hoping for better too.

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Coming from Toey and Nychaa's vengeance lakorn to watching this vengeance lakorn is like...
Dang lakorns right now are all broadcasting revenge and karma like it's a real pain in the a**.
But at least I am enjoying this one. Yaya isn't acting into her usual cutesy style and she's actually really
pulling off the rai part that I want more rai in the future. But James!! I love him and all but he isn't
doing much for me. It's like I only see Yaya, then Yaya again, and then Pop is at least doing a better job.
Or maybe its just me not feeling James right now... Sadly, I was hoping for better too.
Lol not just u , me as well . I adored James but I think he seem to play most of his character the same idk I actually enjoy pop more and of course ya lol maybe give him a chance , cuz he does seem to try and get better tho

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Yaya as Kasalong nailed it. Omg the scene where her dad beat her with the stick and broke on her back...I can feel the emotions. I almost teared up. And Yaya in traditional clothes, I agree with Krit she looks so beautiful.

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
yeah James is being outshadowed by Yaya, he needs a breakthrough lakorn! this lakorn is alright, not bad not great. I was confused a little until I read more about it here that the ghost is actually the good twin. this is kinda like Janie and toey's lakorn where pra'ek loved a different girl in the past but then ended up with someone else in the present, kinda twisted.

kluen cheewit is still Yaya's best lakorn by far and mark is still her best man!

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah James is being outshadowed by Yaya, he needs a breakthrough lakorn! this lakorn is alright, not bad not great. I was confused a little until I read more about it here that the ghost is actually the good twin. this is kinda like Janie and toey's lakorn where pra'ek loved a different girl in the past but then ended up with someone else in the present, kinda twisted.

kluen cheewit is still Yaya's best lakorn by far and mark is still her best man!
Agree lol they are my fav on screen couple.

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
Lol not just u , me as well . I adored James but I think he seem to play most of his character the same idk I actually enjoy pop more and of course ya lol maybe give him a chance , cuz he does seem to try and get better tho
Yeah I agree. I am waiting for him to develop his character. Hahaha. I am just waiting for the way at how
he's going to look at Yaya. I love it when he looks at the girls with eyes its like so lovely. :love:

fresh

sarNie Adult
This lakorn has been trending and people praise Yaya's acting a lot.
http://instagr.am/p/Bylk4BRiXDx/
It's amazing how Yaya switches between 4 different characters so convincingly and she speaks perfectly the northern dialects which are very difficult. Also the speaking way of Kasalong and Songpeep is different too. Yaya plays evil twin Songpeep wonderfully without exaggeration or using red lipstick, much different outfits/hairstyle. I'm so impressed with Yaya :clap::clap::clap:
Three beautiful Yaya onscreen :love::icon12:

So sad watching this, poor Kasalong :crybaby2:

Link to rewatch Ep1 and 2 on Ch3Thailand Youtube