❤️[CH3] King Kasalong (No problem): Yaya Urassaya/ James Ma

Dhamirah

sarNie Hatchling
https://www.instagram.com/p/BtYNtE7AVCq/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1xeqjaobnxlsu
Cr. @noproblemfg

New update. Sending big love and encouragement to all the team production:icon12::icon12:We can see that everyone had a really hard time. Level quality of air in Bangkok is in a bad condition right know and I feel bad cause they have to keep on working in that weather. :(
Ps. In this video, i've heard that P'Yaya almost fainted and all the team were giving their help.

Anyway, lets keep on supporting this drama guys:cheer::cheer:

Last edited:

NY2018

always supporting ny ♡
http://instagr.am/p/BtYNtE7AVCq/ Cr. @noproblemfg

New update. Sending big love and encouragement to all the team production:icon12::icon12:We can see that veryone had a really hard time. Level quality of air in Bangkok is in a bad condition right know and I feel bad for cause they have to keep on working in that condition. :(
Ps. In this video, i've heard that P'Yaya almost fainted and all the team were giving their help.

Anyway, lets keep on supporting this drama guys:cheer::cheer:
Hoping that it gets better for the people in Thailand. :icon12:

Yes! Let's send love and support to the lakorn team as well as the people in Thailand. I wish we get to see the teaser soon but I hope that P'Yaya is alright. This lakorn looks promising. I'm excited! Wishing all the cast and crew all the best. Su su! :icon12::cheer::)
0FDB7206-3006-452B-9FD4-5D12DF138EE5.jpeg
Cr ibees_ipr

69CE9481-1D4E-4A35-84D9-FBD604296CBF.jpeg
Cr noproblemfg

Last edited:

Dhamirah

sarNie Hatchling
New update:icon12:
20190208_193605.jpg 20190208_193546.jpg 20190208_193527.jpg 20190208_193501.jpg
Cr. @ibees_ipr @noproblemfg @somrak_sri

I cant wait for the vicbig3. Kind of wish they do some acting performance for their teaser and I wanna get goosebumps all over my body.:aaaaa: Like play one of heavy+crying scene. Gosh !!!! Im just over excited now:cheer::love:

Last edited:

Cethu

sarNie Hatchling
No, such a pity. Am on IG and Twitter, will catch up later:sad6:

You tell us what interesting it has:)

NY2018

always supporting ny ♡
No, such a pity. Am on IG and Twitter, will catch up later:sad6:

You tell us what interesting it has:)
Sure! Right now different celebs are going down the escalator with their lakorn partners. :)
l'll update if there's any Klin Kasalong related on the live or if anyone wants to also update. Feel free. :icon12:

Last edited: