[Ch3] Khun Seuk(Tv Scene)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
i really want Donut and Aum to get a lakorn together !
same here! i want to see Donut with Aum, Great, and Rome! ^^

warlord sounds so serious and intense! i hope they don't always make Great second lead. he's a real good p'ek

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Update from pantip Nott Worarit and Tui is in here too and Nott maybe playing the villain along side Aum/Ploy so Tui might
be paired up with Donut and Grate/Benz.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Noo! Why donut has to pair up with tui again. Wish they choose someone else but then again, he is like part of tv scenes actor now

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Noo! Why donut has to pair up with tui again. Wish they choose someone else but then again, he is like part of tv scenes actor now
It's too bad because if Nott is in here, I would love to see him with Donut. They're two really good looking people. I also would like to see a different pairing for a change. I'm not surprise that they're all in here because this is a big project. War lakorn always have a bunch of people in it. I can't wait to see the fitting!

Maryasha

sarNie Egg
so there's no word on the synopsis/summary for the lakorn, im dying to know it. It's got me thinking what the plot might be if it's a historical war comedy, just putting it in a sentence sounds odd lol

anywho, looking forward to this, the pictures look cute, altho the red lipstick on ploy was too much for my taste. I sometimes notice that a lot of thai actresses have too much blush on... not in those pictures although, plys blush isn't overboard it looks perfectly fine, but there are times when it seems too pink (it might just be me who thinks that ... :scratchhead2:)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
so there's no word on the synopsis/summary for the lakorn, im dying to know it. It's got me thinking what the plot might be if it's a historical war comedy, just putting it in a sentence sounds odd lol

anywho, looking forward to this, the pictures look cute, altho the red lipstick on ploy was too much for my taste. I sometimes notice that a lot of thai actresses have too much blush on... not in those pictures although, plys blush isn't overboard it looks perfectly fine, but there are times when it seems too pink (it might just be me who thinks that ... :scratchhead2:)
correction this is wall lakorn with period historical its those warriors battle field and Romantic drama no comedy.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
So can't wait to see the fitting. Ploy and Aum will make a really good couple, Im glad they're in here. I just hope they do a good job, because I do like these type of genre. Thanks for the info Alice. I rather have romance than comedy. Lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
So can't wait to see the fitting. Ploy and Aum will make a really good couple, Im glad they're in here. I just hope they do a good job, because I do like these type of genre. Thanks for the info Alice. I rather have romance than comedy. Lol
u know what TML I'm going to be jealous for Ateam cos now that Aum chances 2 lakorn with Ploy pimmala going to be a fun
and crazy one and khun seuk will be seeing some sweet scene of Aum/Ploy.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
There's already a thread on this. Admin please merge topic together.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
good news update @pantip they were suppose to held the fitting of this lakorn since
4th May but it has been moved cos of Aum and Ploy still have to do their final filming
of pimmala but Tv Scene said whenever pimmala finished they will start the fitting,
opening shoot of Khun Seuk Nott W confirm @12 Rarsee talkshow

tinah

sarNie Coma
So notts in here too? Won't they use someone else other than ploy since she's already in pim mala and the other with por. I want ploy to work with other production too

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
So notts in here too? Won't they use someone else other than ploy since she's already in pim mala and the other with por. I want ploy to work with other production too
agree Ploy should had work with other company too hmm maybe Ploy is Tv Scene
favourite same goes with Aum, i think the character suited Ploy as u know pimmala is
in their final of filming and editing before they put it on air so perhaps the teaser
may pop somewhere next month and the one with Por N investigation it won't start
till its 2012. Yeah Nott his in here too and i think his playing the bad warrior against
Ploy and Aum relationship and i have a feeling Ploy is playing a princess the story
sounded similar to tard ruk the love triangle.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i totally forgot that they havent done the fitting for this lakorn..
anyways, i can't wait since the two looks good :D

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i totally forgot that they havent done the fitting for this lakorn..
anyways, i can't wait since the two looks good :D
they were suppose to held the fitting since 4th May but it has change cos of Pimmala
not done filming yet but as soon when Aum and Ploy finished Pimmala they will start
shooting Khun Seuk.