[Ch3] Khun Seuk(Tv Scene)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
whoa!
got me all worked up over Yaya and Great acting together because they'd be real cute and i really really really want to see Yaya in a period lakorn!

BUT now it's confirmed to be Ken and Ploy???

disappointment --> Will not see Yaya/Great

happy -----------> Will see Ploy as n'ek! yay! and alongside Ken that's pretty awesome!

anyone know the storyline? hope it's not as boring as being a 'warlord' lakorn...?

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
looking forward to Ploy and Ken as pra'nang!

war type? oooooooooooh, i get it. lol i kept thinking of boran, but it's not that.

aw man, hope it's not some really political, no-romance-scene kind of lakorn

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
oh my gosh my wish came true again, first i wishes Por T and Chompoo works now this one too. This is Ken 1st role with
Tv Scene this will a all star cast, heard someone said that Khun Pin the boss of Tv Scene also wanted Rome,Great,Donut,Benz
so Aum his out. :graduate:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
They said this is a big project so thats why they go for Ken and Ploy she's already booked in at the start when its
unconfirmed yet. @pantip there were rumors that Aum and Ploy is taking the main lead now it has change to ken/ploy its
so awesome. This is period drama with bits of war historical and might be those king/queen,prince/princess and kingdom.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
oh my gosh my wish came true again, first i wishes Por T and Chompoo works now this one too. This is Ken 1st role with
Tv Scene this will a all star cast, heard someone said that Khun Pin the boss of Tv Scene also wanted Rome,Great,Donut,Benz
so Aum his out. :graduate:
Yeah I saw they change it to Aum and Ploy. I was hoping it would be true too. They were suppose to be the main lead.

tinah

sarNie Coma
seem to be some confusion between khun pin and khun somrak because khun pin announced @ the ch3 gathering party that Aum is the pra'ek but now khun Somrak is saying Ken is..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
seem to be some confusion between khun pin and khun somrak because khun pin announced @ the ch3 gathering party that Aum is the pra'ek but now khun Somrak is saying Ken is..
Oh god its like a competing :numchuck: one another, wonder which one of the two hot :wub: guys they will go for. For me i'll be more confused
not sure whether should go for which one. i will be insane if Aum didn't made in and i'll be crazy excited to see Ken
pairing with Ploy for the 1st time once in a life time. :scratchhead2:

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah I think their is something wrong bc Aum was suppose to be the lead with ploy and all of a sudden it change... I'm hoping it would be Aum bc I'm not feeling the storyline from their other one. Plus we're not sure even if ploy is playing the n'ke in the other one. I expected them to play a more sweet/ romantic lakorn. Although I'm glad to see them in the other, ploy and aum would really look good together in this lakorn. Hope they clear things up soon.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah I think their is something wrong bc Aum was suppose to be the lead with ploy and all of a sudden it change... I'm hoping it would be Aum bc I'm not feeling the storyline from their other one. Plus we're not sure even if ploy is playing the n'ke in the other one. I expected them to play a more sweet/ romantic lakorn. Although I'm glad to see them in the other, ploy and aum would really look good together in this lakorn. Hope they clear things up soon.
No Ploy will be taking as n'ek in both lakorn.

ka kha

sarNie Juvenile
oh this is so confused i can't really understand who is the real n'ek and p'ek
if anyone know plaese tell me

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
oh this is so confused i can't really understand who is the real n'ek and p'ek
if anyone know plaese tell me
The n'ek is set to be Ploy but the harder part is Khun Pin the big boss of Tv Scene chosen Aum as p'ek then we have
Khun Sormrak the manager of Ch3 said at their event 2011 is said to be Ken, so will have to wait for everything to
finalize.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Hope she's right that its Aum but unlucky ken didn't get the chance to play with Ploy.