[Ch3] Khun Samee Karmalor Tee Ruk (Maker J)

cecilia

Staff member
sl33py said:
Threwin character is pointless. Why realize at the end when everyone gave him a hint all along. They should have him pair with pra'eg sister or cousin rather than being an ass. He's quite good looking to be lonely and no gf for a successful person. Anyhow, glad it ended happily. I can't stand Pim character toward last two episode.. She supposed to be smart but got dumb at the end. Why mad at Ton when the person who really lie is her, her parents' plan, and her brother tricks. How come she's not mad at them. This is the only negative point of this lakorn.

For an intelligent man, he should have never stoop that low to get what he wants.  He could have wait for her .. and perhaps by then she probably let go of khun Tong and marry him for real - if not for love but for social status (like how she was going to do it in the beginning of the lakorn)

I hate silent killer .. b/c they're just terrible with their doing -- it's low, wrong, and unattractive regardless how intelligent they are/look. This is why i don't like Trewin .. and Rawee (in Rang Prattana).

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Okay, so I lie, I haven't watch epi 14 yet. I went to go do my homework. Just taking a break. haha.. Anyway, hopefully, I get to watch it after I am done. ummm. reading your guys post make me think that that Win guy did something stupid again, so not shock at all.hah. So sad, Khun Samee is done. :(

cecilia

Staff member
i'm sad that this ended :(

It was so so so good .. one of my top favorite this year!
khun tong, i want you as my husband too
you love Pim so so much despite how much she angers you.
If i'm Pim, i will not let you go too ..

BTW: The two are married for almost a year in this fake marriage before they made it real (which could be the last 1 month or a few weeks (i should go back and check on the date of Chom and Trewin's suppose wedding lol))

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
guys good news a close fan of P'Rome said Rome/Chompoo will have a 3rd lakorn again through out this 2013 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
kannika100 said:
really? they will have more lakorn together? i'm so excited?
their new one will start the end of 2013 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Thanks Alice...for such a great news! Finally catch up but not to da point of finishing it hehehe so far i'm liking it! RC is just so cute together!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Just finished watching the last episode. o m g, they're so cute!!!! I wanted to see a cute sweet scene between Pat and Lun at the end of the episode. A cute/funny scene scene between them and also the family too.  I would of love that. ^^ haha.. Oh yeah, I'm surprise that nothing happen to Chompoo's ex (forgot his name).

Anyway, this was such a great lakorn. I love it! Agree, this lakorn have make it to my top favorite lakorn list for sure!!!!

I will miss this "Khun Samee Karmalor.... Tee Rak" and "Khun Panrayah Tee Rak"! hahha...
Their lines at the end of the scene. ^^

They so Na'rak mak mak!!!!

Rome at the "3 zaap"

I believe this is Rome's dog.

Cr:As Tagged

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
-AyLove- said:
Just finished watching the last episode. o m g, they're so cute!!!! I wanted to see a cute sweet scene between Pat and Lun at the end of the episode. A cute/funny scene scene between them and also the family too.  I would of love that. ^^ haha.. Oh yeah, I'm surprise that nothing happen to Chompoo's ex (forgot his name).

Anyway, this was such a great lakorn. I love it! Agree, this lakorn have make it to my top favorite lakorn list for sure!!!!

I will miss this "Khun Samee Karmalor.... Tee Rak" and "Khun Panrayah Tee Rak"! hahha...
Their lines at the end of the scene. ^^

They so Na'rak mak mak!!!!

Rome at the "3 zaap"

I believe this is Rome's dog.

Cr:As Tagged
love how u remember what their lines said and using thai sentences a lesson 4 u AyLove i like their tone of voice' khun samee karmalor tee ruk by khun pim' : 'khun ton > 'khun parliya tee ruk' sanook mak and love the song they play on the last bit sang by p'boy peacemaker such a sweet song  :kiss2:  :wink:  :heart:

moskat

sarNie Egg
Are you serious Alice that they will have another lakorn together? that is so amazing. Now i can't wait. If you have more info please keep me updated.

thanks

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
moskat said:
Are you serious Alice that they will have another lakorn together? that is so amazing. Now i can't wait. If you have more info please keep me updated.

thanks
yes i will na ja

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
guys good news a close fan of P'Rome said Rome/Chompoo will have a 3rd lakorn again through out this 2013 
Alice is that for real???
M so happy. Don't forget to update us when news is out

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Yes more of RC yay yay yay Its like MM all over again but instead RC all over again, I think i am gonna go watch Mia taeng then Khun Samme again hehehehe

moskat

sarNie Egg
Really Alice it maker j again. That's even better news. Love their production and story line. That's so cool. I already started to re watch everything because there is nothing on at the moment to watch.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Vanndii said:
Thank Alice and I think I have to wait for awhile to see chompoo lakorn since they haven't yet start any new project
Chompoo will have sai see plerng which i think will open next month and Rome saab pra peng is upcoming schedule airing soon