[Ch3] Khun Samee Karmalor Tee Ruk (Maker J)

Sophies

sarNie Egg
My family and my friends love this show. Everyone wants to find Khun Tone in real life... lol  Too bad it's ending, wish it would be longer than 14 episodes.

Just rewatch SSBT, the producer didnt talk about the sequal, my bad :(  It was a comment made by the show's annoucer...so I guess we can put that to rest...lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sophies said:
My family and my friends love this show. Everyone wants to find Khun Tone in real life... lol  Too bad it's ending, wish it would be longer than 14 episodes.

Just rewatch SSBT, the producer didnt talk about the sequal, my bad :(  It was a comment made by the show's annoucer...so I guess we can put that to rest...lol
oh want ask will there be a 3rd lakorn of Romeochompoo this 2013? 

Sophies

sarNie Egg
Alice said:
oh want ask will there be a 3rd lakorn of Romeochompoo this 2013? 

no one knows, but the directer did post that he would love to work with Rome and Chompooo again, he promised. But I guess if they will be working together with Maker J it would have to be in 2014, I think they have other projects for 2013 already.

cecilia

Staff member
Thank you, Sophie. I was going to read the summary but you translated it already .. so thank you.
Save me time from reading one word at a time lol (i'm a horrible reader - can only read KARAOKE lmao)

Sophies

sarNie Egg
^ You welcome, but i think in the end some scenes or conversations might be cut off.. the editing seems to be really rushing in ep. 12

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sophies said:
no one knows, but the directer did post that he would love to work with Rome and Chompooo again, he promised. But I guess if they will be working together with Maker J it would have to be in 2014, I think they have other projects for 2013 already.
yes they have other project in 2013 but its separating not together i want to see them in a different story they had romantic drama for mia taeng then samee kamalor is a romantic comedy it would be a good changes a period lakorn or action comedy 

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
yes they have other project in 2013 but its separating not together i want to see them in a different story they had romantic drama for mia taeng then samee kamalor is a romantic comedy it would be a good changes a period lakorn or action comedy 
I want something fantasy . Hope we have chance to see them together again.
It's ending next week. OMG

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Vanndii said:
I want something fantasy . Hope we have chance to see them together again. It's ending next week. OMG
fantasy not sure since its not my type of genre i like something like action thrill investigation maybe similar to revenge with kiss/slap 

Sophies

sarNie Egg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGdPCwAebu0

Translation:

She talks about her movie reaching 90 millions then around 1:48 she talks about Khun Samee. The show recieves nice feedback and exceeds their expectation  since 1) it's a light comedy 2) aired after heavy/drama show raeng ngao. However, the feedback was good, all the girls who run into her will talk about Khun Tone, then blushing. (Chompoo is guessing the fans were imagine/thinking about those cute scenes)

She was asked about Khun Tone (aka Rome), she said she guesses Rome is happy cos in this role, he's an ideal guy and everyone wants him (LOL!). However, the guy doesnt exist in real life. She was asked about the love scene, she said it was a little embarrassing, but good thing they are close friends and the directer was good.

She was asked about Khun Tone vs her bf. She answered that Khun Tone is nice, but the guy like him doesnt exist in real life. Then she was asked whether her bf watch the show, she said yes.Her bf said Rome is a good actor. Then they talked about the kidnapping scene..but i lost interest.

She also guarantees the ending will be touching with lots of tears.