[Ch3] Khun Samee Karmalor Tee Ruk (Maker J)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
^ da on in da green flower shirt, is she from Qi Pao who play KMT auntie Lain??? Anyways r these girl friend of Chompoo character...i know May is not LOL

Asy

sarNie Immature
^ da on in da green flower shirt, is she from Qi Pao who play KMT auntie Lain??? Anyways r these girl friend of Chompoo character...i know May is not LOL
Yup, Aunt Lien in Qi Pao. Her real name is Jieb Pijitra. She's Boy Peacemaker's girl.
I think they're the rai team lol.

Yes, May and Nott are first cousins so I find it sorta creepy TBH.
So to guess Jai Rao was even more creepy to you haha.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yes that is her from qi pao May is sort of Chompoo friend in here but Chompoo best friend in here is the short hair girl while Jieb the girl from qi pao she's Rome's friend in here and Marprang she's playing Rome's younger sister

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

credit as tagged
Chompoo's man is so hot wearing those sunglass

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yes, May and Nott are first cousins so I find it sorta creepy TBH.
It's not creepy, it's kind of disgusting. I know it's just acting and it's just their characters, but...it'll be awkward to act as lovers with your first cousin....??? I wonder why they casted them as lovers....?

D~D

sarNie Adult
Chompoo looks so cute in a kimono with the little flowers on her head. can't wait to see the scene with the rest of the lol kids around them. ^•^

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
when i first saw the pic of chom takiing her shoe off
i instantly thought that shes gonna throw it at rome