[Ch3] Khun Samee Karmalor Tee Ruk (Maker J)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

thanks to Romepatchata fc and credit to Romepatchata&ChompooAraya fc
such a lovely dovey pictures of RC - I'm having a heart attack soon this pic is full of love spice

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker

thanks to Romepatchata fc and credit to Romepatchata&ChompooAraya fc
such a lovely dovey pictures of RC - I'm having a heart attack soon this pic is full of love spice
WHEN I LOOKED AT IT I THOUGHT IT WAS NOON S AND I WAS LIKE ??? BUT I LOVE THIS PIC

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Rome and Chompoo are so cute together...they seem so close which they are i think lol but thanks Alice for these wonderful pic of RC...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Rome and Chompoo are so cute together...they seem so close which they are i think lol but thanks Alice for these wonderful pic of RC...
they are too close and comfortable around each other which makes me curious there is something hiding between them :scratchhead2:

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Cute mak mak. Didn't the pic in front of the tv is in the scene too right And the pic they went to shop too?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Cute mak mak. Didn't the pic in front of the tv is in the scene too right And the pic they went to shop too?
yes both scene are in this lakorn there are fans comment on Rome's Instagram and Chom's IG saying they should dated eachother they both went so shy and red
I sensing Chompoo she won't have a wedding with Khun Nott Visrut her boyfriend its probably his idea how he said there will be a good news when Chom had her Reya Musical
concert