[Ch3] Khun Samee Karmalor Tee Ruk (Maker J)

onahc

sarNie Elites
will have to wait and see how it goes cos right now Chompoo very popular she has to think carefully if she marries she'll get get less work and might even flop
use Aff as an example lately no new lakorn of her after she got married to P'Songkran
Aff is not working by choice, she can still get work and no doubt will be as famous if she were on tv right now. Chom will still be popular even if she marries Nott. Look at Noon, she's married, has two lakons lined up and is still famous. Getting married does not end you career, but having a baby is a different story because your priority shifts.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Aff is not working by choice, she can still get work and no doubt will be as famous if she were on tv right now. Chom will still be popular even if she marries Nott. Look at Noon, she's married, has two lakons lined up and is still famous. Getting married does not end you career, but having a baby is a different story because your priority shifts.
I don't want Chompoo to be married to Khun Nott his brother his a cheater so assuming sometime khun nott can be like his brother plus Chompoo she's too beautiful for him not suitable plus his such a dorky and chubby not even handsome compare to P'Rome his charming and good person

chromeonly

sarNie Hatchling
maybe i m the only one who want the filming progress and filming times past more slower
bcz i dont want them apart . when finish this lakorn they will 'break up' at once ,and no news about their 3rd lakorn in the near future.. (+﹏+)~
How can we let channel3 know we love RC
more people love them and let channel3 know they are popular i m sure they will have 3rd

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
How can we let channel3 know we love RC
more people love them and let channel3 know they are popular i m sure they will have 3rd
I'll try and register the Ch3 board site i'll post to them in English since i cannot write in Thai
you know the RC Facebook fanclub i created dedicated to them right now there are 33 members liking the page

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
I'll try and register the Ch3 board site i'll post to them in English since i cannot write in Thai
you know the RC Facebook fanclub i created dedicated to them right now there are 33 members liking the page
Just Curious But Whats The Name Of The Rome And Chompoo Fanclub Name
Because I Would Really Like To Join
Please Send Me The Link If You Can

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
omg Romeo Chompoo so naruk mak :kiss2:

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I like Rome! What is the script to this lakron?
I mite watch it if I dont mind Chom in here lol No hard feelings please.
Rome is a hottie for sure. =)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I like Rome! What is the script to this lakron?
I mite watch it if I dont mind Chom in here lol No hard feelings please.
Rome is a hottie for sure. =)
khun samee karmalor tee ruk ' my beloved fake husband' no hard feelings its a relaxing one romantic comedy

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
hehe I knew what the title meant ja =)
I was wondering what the script is?
Ok, so genre is romantic comedy.
LOL---Id like to see Rome in comedies..lol =P