[Ch3] Khun Samee Karmalor Tee Ruk (Maker J)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow but this lakorn is filming hella slow to me hehehehe guess i just missed Chompoo and Rome together! I hope in this one they could have a baby togrthet to make uo for their last ine since she pregnent but NO baby lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Wow but this lakorn is filming hella slow to me hehehehe guess i just missed Chompoo and Rome together! I hope in this one they could have a baby togrthet to make uo for their last ine since she pregnent but NO baby lol
same thought :highfive: haha wanna see little mini RC running around with their parents this is a romantic comedy hope its a repay to their last lakorn together

Sweet_09

Rome is so smoking hot in here! Chompoo is so pretty as well! And da beach scene seem soo sweet!!! Thanks

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Chompoo Araya Birthday Girl omg she's celebrating with the makersJ teams and plus P'Rome there too oh how sweet :party:

credit MakersJ Twitter

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Surprise from Maker J group @9manmay3” ชมพู่ อารยา เอ ฮาร์เก็ต #hbd #สุขสันต์วันเกิด จาก Instagram: chomismaterialgirl

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Omg they on the beach very interest. Need more clip,so chom is going to wear the yellow shirt and short pant with a long cover

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
omg so epic RC are both annoying and irritating each one another Chompoo screams the heck out of her :heart: :arrg: :yahoo: :coverlaf: and while Rome annoys, making fun :p :lmao3: :smack:

Sweet_09

It look like there is going to be lot of sweet scene between da two lend character!!! Oh i ant wait!!!