[CH3] Khun Mae Suam Roy (Rak Lakorn): Pop Thakoon/Bua Wansiri/Judo Tantatch

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Omg every time when I meant to click on the BPS thread and accidentally landed in here, I’m so confused when I see Na, Da lol always in the wrong thread lol

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
SO CUTE.

I love how she went to hug him for more emotions for the scene. I wish there were more to those scenes in the actual scenes on the lakorn.

Attachments

Last edited:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
OMG! Can someone explain/Translate the caption
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bgu4w8Ehm6C/
My heart fluttered watching this..
Why wasn't this scene put in the drama? What the ..!!!!
Bua went to hug Pop to get the feeling to come. It's not in the storyline but she just needed to add energy to her acting. At least that's what it says in the caption. LOL.

บื้องหลังฉากดราม่ามหาโหด...มันยากมากนะกับการเล่นอารมณ์ที่ซ่อนอยู่หลายชั้นขนาดนี้ การเป็นบัดดี้ที่ดี ต้องรับและส่งอารมณ์ให้กัน สมาธิต้องมี สติต้องมา อารมณ์ต้องคอนทินิว ความรัก การเชื่อใจ ความสับสน การหักหลัง คำโกหก .. ล้วนต้องใช้พลัง ก่อนเล่นบัวโผเข้าไปกอดป๊อป เพื่อขอพลัง แล้วในที่สุดฉากนี้ก็ออกมาเป็นดราม่าแสนปวดใจของคนที่รักกันคู่หนึ่ง

Caption:
Behind the scenes of a drama scene...it's hard to act out the feelings that are kept inside this deep. To be a good buddy, you must receive and act out with your feelings. You need to have very good concentration and the feelings must continue. Love, Trust, Question (wavering), Backstabbing, Lies...It all needs energy, before acting, Bua went to hug Pop to gain more energy, and in the end, this scene has come out as a dramatic scene that is so heartbreaking between two lovers.

roselovesice

Thanks for the trans. <3

Since we're so close to the ending, here's some throwback pictures. I found some on Twitter that hasn't been shared yet on IG. At least I don't think some of them were.
DV4sYMPVQAEPIJV.jpg DWfNV_1U8AcptFc.jpg

DWpPUceV4AAKo4w.jpg DWpPUcfV4AEYKdJ.jpg DWpPUcfVoAArgZR.jpg DWpPUcgUQAE5Y9J.jpg DWvGiQPVQAAoXJG.jpg DXDP21pUMAEMNzk.jpg DXDQH_IVAAAdjFc.jpg DXDQoQbUMAAFhhC.jpg

roselovesice

I found this one on Twitter. Did they already share it on IG? I can't remember. Anyway's, it's a bit longer than what we saw in the episode.

Just sharing the video on here 'cause we all know we love it. 555

DZDr-0_UQAA-ppn.jpg
DYY0d3uU0AEcexr.jpg DZDr-0-U8AAGFGN.jpg DZDr-0-VAAAaEPx.jpg DZDr-1BU8AAnpga.jpg

Last edited:

viola

sarNie Egg
Maybe the writers will let Nat get prenant and have her own child as the compensation for all the trouble they gave her since the beginning :fighting3:

varda

sarNie Hatchling
OMG. I need to spazzz, will put it under spoiler. Those of you who haven’t watch, please do not open. Hehe.

Pheeewwww... thanks God there’s no R to Nath. And nothing happened between Thi and Da. I can rest peacefully tonight. :aaaaa::cheer:

mayag

sarNie Adult
^ forcin myself to not open the spoiler! Lol

Bua hair just looks amazing in this lakorn. I wish her hair stylist could be my personal hair stylist for free. Lmao

mey198

sarNie Egg
OMG. I need to spazzz, will put it under spoiler. Those of you who haven’t watch, please do not open. Hehe.

Pheeewwww... thanks God there’s no R to Nath. And nothing happened between Thi and Da. I can rest peacefully tonight. :aaaaa::cheer:
I haven’t watch but I couldn’t resist and I’m glad nothing happen.