[CH3] Khun Mae Suam Roy (Rak Lakorn): Pop Thakoon/Bua Wansiri/Judo Tantatch

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Another thing that bother me the more that I think about is Pipop probably grew up seeing how much it tore his mother up inside that his dad had a mistress and yet he goes and does the same thing? Terrible

mayag

sarNie Adult
Very cute! :love::love:

Another thing that bother me the more that I think about is Pipop probably grew up seeing how much it tore his mother up inside that his dad had a mistress and yet he goes and does the same thing? Terrible
Well we still can't be completely sure that he really did have a mistress or that Ya is really his mistress! But I was thinking about that too. If Pipop did cheat, he must have gotten his dad's genes.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Very cute! :love::love:

Well we still can't be completely sure that he really did have a mistress or that Ya is really his mistress! But I was thinking about that too. If Pipop did cheat, he must have gotten his dad's genes.
I'm starting to believe Ya was not his mistress, but I feel like he did have one. Otherwise, how would Khao Suay be his son? But guess we'll see how this all unfolds.

_mLove_

sarNie Hatchling
If that is why he did it then for me that's just a silly reason, why put his son at risk if he suspects his family of potential foul play? That just puts his son in unnecessary risk (by putting him in the direct line of this family). Like sure he entrusted his brother to look after Ya and his son, but dude, Thi ain't superman, if there's danger Thi can't shield them forever.
Lakorns usually have silly reasons. lol All in the name of status and money.

Kit_exol

sarNie Hatchling
I think , Thi didn’t realized that he kinda has feelings for Na/(Ya)!?! Well , apart of him or his brain tells him that Na/Ya May be having an affair with Khun Krit ( thinking of Pipop , cuz he felt sorry towards him and family thing!?!) but his heart is showing jealousy towards them, well Khun Krit is the one he trusts but not any longer Lolz !>__< I really liked the way he tried to apologize to Na( but Na cut him for laughing whyyyy)!?! >__< He tried so hard to face reality , but the heart wants what it wants ;))

_mLove_

sarNie Hatchling
It was hilarious how Thi thought Ya(Na) was bipolar. LOL

I love that they have so much screen time together and it's never a dull moment with them. They are so cute together. :love:

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I would have to wait until subs come out
I really want to know if Thi called Na naruk when passed out on the wheelchair

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
@wuzhangs
Thi did call Na raruk!! Can't wait for the next episode!!
He did??? Okay Khun Athirat i see you :aaaaa:

Today's episode would be more on the drama side, i remember seeing Na in that dress and they kinda fight in the garden ?

On a side note, anyone notice how Thi almost always wear dark colored blazers with dark colored dress shirts

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I thought the funniest part in today's episode was when Nuan ran into the room and lectured both Thi and Ya and then there's Thi's comeback, telling her it's none of her business to interfere between a married couple. I died that part. :risas3:

It was a cute episode. I'm glad we got more of them today. I'm not sure if I'm ready for tomorrow's episode for the drama but I am ready. 555