[CH3] Khun Mae Suam Roy (Rak Lakorn): Pop Thakoon/Bua Wansiri/Judo Tantatch

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Did anyone find it funny that pra'ek tried to tickle nang'ek's feet when she's sleeping to see if she's faking her condition? It's only the second episode and he's already interacting with her. I was kind of surprised that he told her he's going to be sleeping in the same bed with her. I thought we would get a couple more episodes of pra'ek keeping his distance but still skeptical of nang'ek.
Yeah, I thought it was hilarious as well! :risas3: I'm enjoying this lakorn so far. I hope it's not gonna drag!!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Why did I have to figure out this lakorn so early? I hate waiting. lol I’m glad the pra’ake is Pop. I really like him. He’s doing well as Thi so far. I believe this is my first lakorn of Bua, and I think she’s doing fine. She’s cute so it’s all good.
I swear I’ve been watching more evening lakorns than prime time lakorns since last year. Prime lakorns need to step it up ‘cause evening lakorns are stealing all our attention.

mayag

sarNie Adult
Girl has some guts for continuing on with her stuntwoman job while attempting to fool a whole household saying that she's paralyzed!

Did you guys notice? In the hospital, when that random lady falls down, there's a woman on another wheelchair with a mask on. So Na got switched with Ya when Thi was distracted by the random woman and the doctor's going to say that she is, in fact, paralyzed. Poor Thi :risas3:

Bua did a good job in switching personalities in that scene because I was initially wondering how Na suddenly became so calm.

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
Girl has some guts for continuing on with her stuntwoman job while attempting to fool a whole household saying that she's paralyzed!

Did you guys notice? In the hospital, when that random lady falls down, there's a woman on another wheelchair with a mask on. So Na got switched with Ya when Thi was distracted by the random woman and the doctor's going to say that she is, in fact, paralyzed. Poor Thi :risas3:

Bua did a good job in switching personalities in that scene because I was initially wondering how Na suddenly became so calm.
Haha.. Thanks for mentioning that. I had to go back to re watch that scene.. Indeed a very good transition. Props to bua

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid

Wow I did not catch that when I was skimming, nice!

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
Ughhh.... This lakorn is soooo super good. The chemistry between the two couples are soo good too. I got to say I'm very impressed and satisfied with Bua's acting and visual.. As for Pop... He been bae..lol. So glad this is airing Mon-Fri. Just not used to how short each eps are...
By the way... Does anyone know the ratings of how this lakorn is doing so far? I hope more people tune in, cause dam this lakorn sooooo good. I'll admit I'm kinda addicted and obsessed

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Ughhh.... This lakorn is soooo super good. The chemistry between the two couples are soo good too. I got to say I'm very impressed and satisfied with Bua's acting and visual.. As for Pop... He been bae..lol. So glad this is airing Mon-Fri. Just not used to how short each eps are...
By the way... Does anyone know the ratings of how this lakorn is doing so far? I hope more people tune in, cause dam this lakorn sooooo good. I'll admit I'm kinda addicted and obsessed
Lately, channel evening lakorns are getting better ratings. While watching this lakorn I don't see any difference between the prime time ones. People are liking this lakorn so far because it is getting pretty good clicks on YouTube for an evening lakorn.

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
Lately, channel evening lakorns are getting better ratings. While watching this lakorn I don't see any difference between the prime time ones. People are liking this lakorn so far because it is getting pretty good clicks on YouTube for an evening lakorn.
ahhh. okay.. NICE! thanks for the info..

mayag

sarNie Adult
Will there be a R/Willing scene?? Bua posted this on her IG and hashtag the lakorn name.. hehhekekeke my perverted a**
Lmao! I think it will mostly likely be a willing scene. This pic is so beautiful though! It looks like it could be a painting. :love:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I don't know if most evening lakorns have r scene in it. I am thinking it is willing also. Which is probably better because if pra'ek takes responsibility at least both were willing participants. Just don't do the black out, ceiling, walls or painting of some sort...no one wants to use their imaginations anymore lol

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
https://www.instagram.com/p/BfYNJBKhYrF/?taken-by=gam_love_ch3
So far the ratings for the first two episodes are about on par with Pream/Masu/Bomb's lakorn

I definitely agree about the chemistry. I really like all the leads together. And this is the first lakorn, in a while, that I'm fully turning in for/constantly looking forward to.

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
Omg, I am behind. I kept seeing pics of this lakorn when they were filming. I didn't know it was airing now. Honestly, Ch3's evening lakorns have definitely appealed more to me than their primetime. Some of their evening lakorns feels like it should be primetime. Now I have to go and catch up. The only down side is that there's only 3 parts to each episode.

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Their T-sers and Pop catch my attention... Yeah and I’m watching it with sub lately. It’s really been for awhile to watch lakorn. Too bad that it’s short but thank to that the sub is released faster. Do you know how many eps will we have?

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Bua looks beautiful in that pic tho wowww
Please let it be a willing, i just started watching this lakorn and i can't wait to see how Thi and Na would fall for each other :angel10:

Tbh this is my first time watching an evening lakorn so imagine my surprise when i found out there is only 3 parts instead of 9 kdbsgsjg

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
1 hour from now weeee okay first time trying to watch it live. Live i mean on ch3 yt live

Or anyone have any links where i can watch it live?

Edit: i have been camping on the yt channel tho orz. Or there is no broadcast today??

Last edited:

_mLove_

sarNie Hatchling
I randomly clicked on this lakorn not expecting to like it but I am hooked now. I'm used to Bua as a 2nd or 3rd lead but not as a main lead. She's not so bad and she's hilarious. Both P'ek and N'ek are hilarious. Pop is so cute! I love that it airs 5 days a wk. I hate waiting! And best of all, Neko is subbing it on DailyMotion! :icon12: https://nekomeowmeow.com/khunmaesr/