[CH3] Khun Mae Suam Roy (Rak Lakorn): Pop Thakoon/Bua Wansiri/Judo Tantatch

Discussion in '2018' started by Maricon, Jan 21, 2017.

1. mayag

mayag sarNie Adult

Yea I don’t think Thi woulld even think of sleeping with Da.

Nat just gets beat down over and over again. First, she has an annoying sister to deal with, then a cheating husband, then live with the supposed mistress, then lose to the mistress again in love, and finally get raped by a guy whose life she saved. I hope she doesn’t get pregnant with Pichet or something. At this rate, she might end up in an asylum by the end of the lakorn.

2. alissaax

alissaax Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡

Omggg I should binge watch and catch up for next ep!!!!!

3. KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai Staff Member

No girl, it's not an attempt. I think he actually did R her because she said "I'll just think of it as giving merit for a dog"

4. lilyalana

lilyalana sarNie Hatchling

WTF? Poor Nat :mad: i said it before, Pichet is the one. he killed Pipop and shot Ya because they hurt Nat and he is secretly obsess of her.

5. Prakcion

Prakcion sarNie Egg

Yeah, untill now I am wondering why they made her so pitiful like that. I think she does not deserve that.

mayag likes this.
  6. roselovesice

roselovesice 방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew

Lol I wrote down R’d before then went back to watch the preview and it just didn’t seem like that after but I guess it did happen then.

I don’t know, y’all. All parties are at some sort of fault. No one is innocent.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2018
  7. KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai Staff Member

I am hoping that it didn't happen, because the preview IS kind of deceiving. Maybe she said something to get him to stop?

8. geestory

geestory sarNie Hatchling

Why that gotta keep doing this to Nat man? The writers are so mean to her!

mey198 likes this.
  9. Katelyn

Katelyn sarNie Oldmaid

Oh that Pichet is such a scumbag!! :mad: Thi was so cold to Na. Glad she still tried to apologize to him since she did wronged him. Finally, Pa confessed!

10. mey198

mey198 sarNie Egg

I really pity her, one thing after another. She really deserve a happy and loving ending.

11. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie OldFart

Aww poor Nat.

12. lin88

lin88 sarNie Hatchling

Can’t wait til next week for the judo scene and the beach scenes. :cheer:

13. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie OldFart

Ep 27 is now up :).

14. HyeSoo

HyeSoo sarNie Hatchling

Yeah, me too!! :love: I keep watching MV songs in these days in order to compensate the waiting :facepalm::pancarta:

15. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

So this is ending next week? What’s airing after this?

16. HyeSoo

HyeSoo sarNie Hatchling

It will end on Thursday 29th :D I don't know which is next lakorn

Koy123 likes this.
  17. xcinsationalx

xcinsationalx sarNie Adult

Alright so I know I said the last one was the last one, but this time for sure lol

18. HyeSoo

HyeSoo sarNie Hatchling

Ohh dear! I was waiting for a new video about these two :love::love: You're so good and KC's ost as the music of the video is perfect :love: Well done!

xcinsationalx likes this.
  19. xcinsationalx

xcinsationalx sarNie Adult

Thank you dear! :icon12:

20. mey198

mey198 sarNie Egg

I’m thinking the culprit who shot Ya is Pichet because he is obssessed with Nat or he probably did it to prove to her that he will always by her side. And he probably the one who killed Wiset too because of his relationship with Praw. In a way I’m glad that Pa is not the one who killed Wiset. What do you guy think? We are so close to the end.