[CH3] Khun Mae Suam Roy (Rak Lakorn): Pop Thakoon/Bua Wansiri/Judo Tantatch

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
When I was watching the first episode I laughed a little bit. When she was fighting the 2 guys and out of nowhere pra'ek showed up to help her lol...and then when he caught her they slowly looked at each other's eyes...all the while I am thinking the 2 bad guys are idiots...since one had a knife he could just throw it at them or something. I mean, they were slow-mo holding each other. It is like, when the pranang were taking a break having a love stare the bad guys also took a break lol.
Actually when I rewatched both bad guys were knocked out and lying on the grass. This is when one of them woke again that they broke out of their dream. Still I found that staring game absolutely uncalled for

mayag

sarNie Adult
I’m liking both actors in this so far. Bua doesn’t have to act cute like in KC so she’s a lot less annoying. I thought the part where she held one of the fake bad guys in place against a pole(?) was so cool! Her leg was so straight and the heel and slit dress made it look even cooler. XD

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Haha, the actions in Thai lakorns are usually unrealistic and funny to watch. Bua look pretty in this lakorn. This is the 2nd time I’ve seen her as lead.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Actually when I rewatched both bad guys were knocked out and lying on the grass. This is when one of them woke again that they broke out of their dream. Still I found that staring game absolutely uncalled for
The bad guys were knocked out long enough for our leads to get a love stare in and then they were conscious again lol. It is funny because they could have picked a better time to see stars in their eyes but still those are the things I like about lakorns...they are simply unrealistic.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I’m liking both actors in this so far. Bua doesn’t have to act cute like in KC so she’s a lot less annoying. I thought the part where she held one of the fake bad guys in place against a pole(?) was so cool! Her leg was so straight and the heel and slit dress made it look even cooler. XD
That was extra sexy and cool!

Just wondering, why do p'ek and n'ek need to get married?
If pra'ek doesn't married the "n'ek" then all of the inheritance will go to charity instead. Also, it seem that pra'ek is "warming" up to the idea because his brother left him that video telling him that he's the only one he can count on to look after the apple of his eyes/ heart.

mey198

sarNie Egg
I just finish watching episode 1 and my thai knowledge is not that great but is khun ya a mistress. And how come she getting married with p’ek?

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I just finish watching episode 1 and my thai knowledge is not that great but is khun ya a mistress. And how come she getting married with p’ek?
I just watched the first part of episode 1 subbed and as it turns out it is a stipulation of P'Pop's will. Essentially, if Thi does not marry Ya then no one in the family gets any inheritance.

Oh and in case you want to check it out:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I am not familiar with evening lakorn, but will this lakorn air daily or twice a week like the prime time one? Just curious because I hate the waiting period.

mey198

sarNie Egg
Thank for sharing the link. I do understand that it’s part of the will but I keep hearing them referring to ya as P’Pop’s wife (I could be totally wrong). I don’t know if you saw episode 2 but there was little boy that ya brought with her to the house and they were questioning if the boy was P’Pop’s son and ya gave them DNA paper as proof. Let me know what do you think?
I just watched the first part of episode 1 subbed and as it turns out it is a stipulation of P'Pop's will. Essentially, if Thi does not marry Ya then no one in the family gets any inheritance.

Oh and in case you want to check it out:

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank for sharing the link. I do understand that it’s part of the will but I keep hearing them referring to ya as P’Pop’s wife (I could be totally wrong). I don’t know if you saw episode 2 but there was little boy that ya brought with her to the house and they were questioning if the boy was P’Pop’s son and ya gave them DNA paper as proof. Let me know what do you think?
Oh, that's more of a cultural thing. I've noticed in a lot of lakorns that characters equate a "wife" or a "husband" to someone they've slept with. So in that a sense Ya is P'Pop's "wife" because they've slept together. So I don't think you're hearing it incorrectly, they're probably calling her his wife. But it's not in the same sense that we are used to.

mayag

sarNie Adult
Yea I think Pipop's family keeps referring to Ya as Pipop's Mia Noi, which means mistress in Thai if I'm not wrong.

Na signed Ya's name in the marriage certificate, right? I wonder how that's going to be fixed later on...

Last edited:

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea I think Pipop's family keeps referring to Ya as Pipop's Mia Noi, which means mistress in Thai if I'm not wrong.

Na signed Ya's name in the marriage certificate, right? I wonder how that's going to be fixed later on...
I'm assuming that once it's proven that it was Na and not Ya that signed the certificate the marriage will be invalidated. That way Thi and Na can actually marry each other for real at the end (hopefully lol). The only thing that concerns me is that the will says Ya and Thi need to be married for at least a year in order for anyone to inherit anything.

mayag

sarNie Adult
I'm assuming that once it's proven that it was Na and not Ya that signed the certificate the marriage will be invalidated. That way Thi and Na can actually marry each other for real at the end (hopefully lol). The only thing that concerns me is that the will says Ya and Thi need to be married for at least a year in order for anyone to inherit anything.
Yea that makes sense. The pra'nang have to end up together so they'll figure something out with the certificate. lol

Maybe the inheritance will all go to charity after all. Those depending on it will be devastated and the leads will be happy with their lovers and will decide to go start a new life together.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea that makes sense. The pra'nang have to end up together so they'll figure something out with the certificate. lol

Maybe the inheritance will all go to charity after all. Those depending on it will be devastated and the leads will be happy with their lovers and will decide to go start a new life together.
That actually makes sense, Thi doesn't even seem interested in running the business. And while it'd be nice to have inheritance for the adorable son, Ya never really wanted or expected anything. Plus if she ends up with lawyer, which I am pretty sure is what's going to happen, I think her and her son will be fine.

The rest of the family members, minus the grandma, are awful, so it would serve them right to end up with nothing.

mayag

sarNie Adult
That actually makes sense, Thi doesn't even seem interested in running the business. And while it'd be nice to have inheritance for the adorable son, Ya never really wanted or expected anything. Plus if she ends up with lawyer, which I am pretty sure is what's going to happen, I think her and her son will be fine.

The rest of the family members, minus the grandma, are awful, so it would serve them right to end up with nothing.
Yup, exactly my thoughts as well. Wouldn't it be funny if we end up guessing correctly? lol We'll have to wait and see.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Did anyone find it funny that pra'ek tried to tickle nang'ek's feet when she's sleeping to see if she's faking her condition? It's only the second episode and he's already interacting with her. I was kind of surprised that he told her he's going to be sleeping in the same bed with her. I thought we would get a couple more episodes of pra'ek keeping his distance but still skeptical of nang'ek.

mayag

sarNie Adult
Did anyone find it funny that pra'ek tried to tickle nang'ek's feet when she's sleeping to see if she's faking her condition? It's only the second episode and he's already interacting with her. I was kind of surprised that he told her he's going to be sleeping in the same bed with her. I thought we would get a couple more episodes of pra'ek keeping his distance but still skeptical of nang'ek.
Lol I was going to mention that too. What made it funnier was his sudden switch in attitude from serious to playful-but-skeptical. And poor Na had to scream in silence when he was twisting her foot. :risas3:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol I was going to mention that too. What made it funnier was his sudden switch in attitude from serious to playful-but-skeptical. And poor Na had to scream in silence when he was twisting her foot. :risas3:
I usually watched my lakorns late late night from my IPad in bed and couldn’t laugh out loud but was thinking “Dud, what are you doing?”. Too funny, he twisted and when that didn’t work, tried using a Q-tip to rub her feet :risas3:.

This pra’ek is cute!