[Ch3] Khon Neua Duang (Act Art)

tinah

sarNie Coma
Lol. Omg! Ananda requested to work with Yaya he must have a crush on her lol. Yaya is so cute I don't blame him. Wow I am so surprise that Ananda finally wants to play lakorn and wants Yaya to be his n'ek

Lol. Tinah we said the same thing, after I post I saw yours.
lol i know, we tend to think alike. thats why i say yaya should feel delighted that ananda requested to pair up with her cause it took Off forever just to get him in his lakorns.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
lol i know, we tend to think alike. thats why i say yaya should feel delighted that ananda requested to pair up with her cause it took Off forever just to get him in his lakorns.
Lol. Yep. I hope everything will be confirm and the storyline will be good too. It will be exciting to see Ananda in a lakorn, plus the pairing is new too. Yaya would be delighted, Off must feel happy too. Cant wait to know the storyline.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Lol. Yep. I hope everything will be confirm and the storyline will be good too. It will be exciting to see Ananda in a lakorn, plus the pairing is new too. Yaya would be delighted, Off must feel happy too. Cant wait to know the storyline.
it works both ways. how can yaya refused? hehe

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
You know I want to see Yaya in a period/ princess role one day, she would look very beauitful in those outfit.

The old version looks boring, but let see the storyline.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Well yeah of course it looks boring, the old version was made in 1989. i don't think i can watch lakorns that old, i think if i wanted to watch the 1989 version of Ban Sai Thong again i might fall asleep. I'm sure the modern twist will be better, I like P'Off's lakorns.

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
@Thaimovielover Well, it seems that Woody is fond of Yaya too. In the interview with Ananda that came today on utube . he said so. Ruchaneewank has kindy translated the short passage where they talk about Yaya:

The host asked if he liked Yaya (he said he was surprised that they were actually fond of the same girl) and he said yes. He likes Yaya and that she's bright and innocent. The the host asked if he wants to interact with her in lakorn or so. He said, please leave her be "don't come to the dark side" LOL
The host asked further, what did he like about her. Ananda then said that it's been such a long time that he met a girl with an "aura of honesty" in this showbiz and he belived anything that she said LOL. It's rare and it's been a long time that he met such a person. Thanks Ruchaneewank !!!!
After all this, he looks like Ananda is not going to do a lakorn with Yaya because he doesn't want her "to come to the dark side", whatever that means ! Lol!

I also saw an interview between woody and Yaya a while ago . She was teaching him a few dance steps that she was doing for lipton ad and he was all excited , smelling her hair, wanted to hug her, lol. I don't know what he said but let's just say that he was not indifferent to her...

^ I saw that interview of Yaya's with Woody where she was teaching him the Lipton ad dance...I found it slightly creepy that he was sniffing her hair. But I thought that Woody is gay isn't he?

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
I really don't know if woody is gay or not but he was quite creepy in that interview. Maybe is bisexual LOL!!!

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Zazroured, Thanks! It does seem like Woody like Yaya. Well she is too adorable. Lol. He sniffed her hair oh my where is Saichon. I want to see the clip now. Lol.

Oh I didn't get what Ananda meant either when he said he didn't want to bring her to the dark side. Maybe it's because she's young and too innocent for him. Lol. I hope they really are going to do a lakorn together and Ananda is just keeping it a secret.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Lol that's kind of creepy what ananda said. I think it is a sign that him and yaya is gonna starr in this lakorn otherwise woody woudnt have brought up yayas name.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I bet "the dark side" might refer to his risque roles in acting previously or their 11 year age difference. To me he didn't seem to eager about acting with Yaya in that interview with Woody.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
can't wait to see this pair they seem odd with the 11 years age gap but this age gap turn out cute
Look at Pope/Mint C and Dome Pakorn/Mai Davika hage age too but they actually looks cute

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
I found the all thing confusing to be honest ! I have just read Lynn's blog where she translate that interview bit with Ananda in more details and he actually answers that he doesn't want to do a lakorn with her , to let her be and not bring her to the dark side...
What I don't get is that since December 2011 , I have seen a few articles about Ananda talking about Yaya in a good way giving the impression that he would not mind working with her otherwise why make so much noise about it ?
I know his films have sometimes be a bit on a raw side but Yaya is an actress ! The way she is in real life should not really matter with the characters or actors she could play with. I kind of feel disappointed now ...

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't know maybe Ananda just don't want to do a lakorn, he had opportunity to do it but maybe he just don't want to. Or it could be because he feel Yaya age is a lot younger than his. Whatever the reason, I'm more confused now. I thought he does want to work with her.

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
he is extremely hot..i would not mind at all if they did a lakorn together..in fact..i think they will look really cute together..