[CH3] Khoi Hug Jao (Love Drama): Krating K / Oom E / Namfah T / Joonior K

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
@byebye , Namfah will be in this lakorn supporting Krating and Oom. The pictures at the farm looks like for a new year photoshoot.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Ok, thanks. Since I don't really pay attention to the other thread lakorn much hahha
Oh they said it will be romantic comedy about the young people love in the province. The short wigs the girls has on probably will only be when they’re young. The new actors are tall and decent looking. I like Krating and hopefully the other guys can act.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Not sure if this lakorn will be romantic comedy or dramatic. It says it’s about the young people love in the province. The sort wigs the girls has on probably will only be when they’re young. The new actors are tall and decent looking. I like Krating and hopefully the other guys can act.
It's romantic per the director or producer. Krating grew on me. Didn't quite care for him at first but the more I watched him he's alright. But yes, all the guys are tall and the one with Namfah isn't bad looking. Just I don't care for the wigs lol.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
It's romantic per the director or producer. Krating grew on me. Didn't quite care for him at first but the more I watched him he's alright. But yes, all the guys are tall and the one with Namfah isn't bad looking. Just I don't care for the wigs lol.
Yeah, it is... I did edit my earlier post after watching the clip again. Lol. Looks like CH3 is trying to promote Krating, he has like 3or 4 lakorns this year.