[CH3] Kharm See Tan Don (PENPUT TV): Pope Thanawat / Chippy Sirin

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
https://www.instagram.com/p/BmFJsKjAoGX/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=b4py1e30qkwu
Please dont tell me Chippy got cast in another one of this guys lakorns! Or is it just talking about KSTD? @KitKat516 can you help out with the translation please? Sorry to bother you!
It's ok, no bother lol.

Ok so in the article she said that she was happy to work with the director because she watched his previous work before (when he was an actor). She liked that he was an actor before because she felt that he had insight and understood what it's like as an actor but can also explain the script in the role of the producer to where it is easier to understand.

So no, o mention of a second lakorn together.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
It's ok, no bother lol.

Ok so in the article she said that she was happy to work with the director because she watched his previous work before (when he was an actor). She liked that he was an actor before because she felt that he had insight and understood what it's like as an actor but can also explain the script in the role of the producer to where it is easier to understand.

Ohh okay cause when i pressed translate on ig, the caption made it seem like she was gonna be in his next lakorn. Thank goodness shes not! And thank you so much for the translation!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
For this lakorn? A three is a miracle! Lol now a days its hard for ch3 lakorns to even hit a 4 so if the finale gets a 4 then that would be crazy!
Yup. I looked at the overall ratings in 2013 and the highest average was Taew and Bomb's KC Series, but everything else below was still more of an 8 and above. I remember watching Nang Rai Sai Lap going wow only a rating of 9? Nowadays it'd be WOW a rating of 9! Haha.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
It's ok, no bother lol.

Welp that didn't work out so well in this drama :risas3: Hope the director gets himself together in the future :thumbup:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Yup. I looked at the overall ratings in 2013 and the highest average was Taew and Bomb's KC Series, but everything else below was still more of an 8 and above. I remember watching Nang Rai Sai Lap going wow only a rating of 9? Nowadays it'd be WOW a rating of 9! Haha.
I think it's changed partly because they upload on youtube now, so not so many people watch ch 3 lakorns on TV