[CH3] Kharm See Tan Don (PENPUT TV): Pope Thanawat / Chippy Sirin

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
I totally agree! I love Pope...but he is honestly struggling in this lakorn.
We all know how I feel about Pope, so I'm just gonna say I really don't think it's all him. There's only so much an actor can do when the writing, directing and plot are bland. They haven't given him much to work with--Tieng barely turns up half the time, and his character has almost zero depth.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
We all know how I feel about Pope, so I'm just gonna say I really don't think it's all him. There's only so much an actor can do when the writing, directing and plot are bland. They haven't given him much to work with--Tieng barely turns up half the time, and his character has almost zero depth.
Yes its not all just the actors fault but like you said, they really dont have much to work with. Like i said everything about this lakorn is extremely bland

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
People being so mean to my poor samee :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2: It's okay Pope, I won't say anything bad about you because I'm still so twitterpated I won't see your flaws :risas3::risas3::risas3:

I agree the acting's really inconsistent. But I stand by what I said before, the actors weren't given good material to work with in the first place. They really need a more experienced director, less nonsensical writing, fewer random side characters, AND acting classes. Oh and no Chippy :rolleyes:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
This guys wasn't attractive at first, but the more I watch him the cuter he gets. Hehe. View attachment 19331
Girl, I think Aun is sooooo handsome! He has always been a very handsome person to me but he’s always stuck playing supporting roles or sometimes a minion’s bad guy. LOLOL. But lookwise, he’s very attractive! :p

And sorry I’m laughing cuz some of the comment up in here are too funny. Lol. I don’t know what it is, but the overall comments are just funny. lol. I decided not to watch this and just read up your comments instead lol :p

@Rachfull I love your enthusiasm 55555 :D

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
You guys are blinded by love lol. Lol lets not blame the bad acting on everything but the actors themselves, didn't we criticize FC of so and so when they did that? :rolleyes:
Yes bad acting is bad acting. Both chippy and pope are doing bad in this but lets be honest the script isnt really much to work with. Chippy needs to get better scripts! Shes always getting really bad scripts. But yes thr acting is not that good. I can give kind of a pass to chippy since shes still a newbie and i dint think many newbies would do that well in these types of lakorns but pope has been in the industry for a while and didnt really rise up to the challenge unfortunatley

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
You guys are blinded by love lol. Lol lets not blame the bad acting on everything but the actors themselves, didn't we criticize FC of so and so when they did that? :rolleyes:
Hey now, don't be pulling me down to their level. Haha. If it's pure bad acting, I will say it's pure bad acting. If it's not, I will say it's not. In here everything is badly done so you can't blame the bad acting on just the actors alone. Is it not reasonable? Haha. If the characters were better written I wouldn't blame the bad acting on anyone, but the actors.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I think Pope is doing ok as a druggie, but I think it's the character that's very unwelly written if that's even a word hahah.
For a role like this Pope needed to forget he is a lovable actor and needed a director or someone
/something that would make his life at least grey and questionable to make him get in touch with the different sides and psyche of a drug addict so that he would become the character instead of to try and act. Role is different from what he has done before and sorry nobody can tell here you're convinced he is/was a drug addict.

Last edited: