[CH3] Kharm See Tan Don (PENPUT TV): Pope Thanawat / Chippy Sirin

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
It says Monday 25th so LR would have ended the previous week of the 25th, which makes sense with LR ending at 12 eps, and this airing June 25th! Be prepared LSP mistresses!!! 5555 :p Popey coming at ya real soon! :p

This will replace LR!
Omg yayyyy! Im so excited :cheer::cheer::cheer:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I think I'm more surprised by the fact that LR is only 12 episodes lol. Oh well, the wait is nearly over we have about a month to go then til this airs :aaaaa:
Is it not as anticipated?

I'm not surprised that this is airing next because Pope is just too popular right now but I wished they would wait til like December. Pope doesn't have anything line up for next year so he's going to kind of fade as little. I hope he confirm that 3rd lakorn soon and start shooting right away so that we can see him mid of next year.

Nonetheless I am excited!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Is it not as anticipated?

I'm not surprised that this is airing next because Pope is just too popular right now but I wished they would wait til like December. Pope doesn't have anything line up for next year so he's going to kind of fade as little. I hope he confirm that 3rd lakorn soon and start shooting right away so that we can see him mid of next year.

Nonetheless I am excited!
It was one of the most anticipated lakorn this year for international fans but idk about thai fans. The ratings are lower than i thought it would be. Kind of embarrasing that rerun has higher rating than their lakorn.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
It was one of the most anticipated lakorn this year for international fans but idk about thai fans. The ratings are lower than i thought it would be. Kind of embarrasing that rerun has higher rating than their lakorn.
Well wasn't that like Nakee's rerun was like tripled RN?

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Im not sure i wasnt following nakee or RN to know about that. But if that was the case at least they were both taew lakorns. Its just funny cause NY is super popular. But it makes sense cause BPS was reallly popular
No wonder my ig news feed wasn't swamped with ratings, just clips and pix from the lakorn.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
The thing with BPS is the kind of popularity (both critical + audience) it received is very rare, so to expect everything to follow it to be on that level is unrealistic. I personally haven't watched it so I can't comment on what it is about that particular show that drew in the audience. That being said as with Nakee & RN, you shouldn't expect the same results to follow just because an actor/actress is the lead. Each show will be judged based on it's content, the initial intrigue will be there because of an actor/actress but if it doesn't deliver then people will say bye.
As for LR, is it definitive yet that it's only 12? Sometimes things can change but considering the scale of that production, the leads, the promotions it should be on air a bit longer (at least 14 eps).

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
The thing with BPS is the kind of popularity (both critical + audience) it received is very rare, so to expect everything to follow it to be on that level is unrealistic. I personally haven't watched it so I can't comment on what it is about that particular show that drew in the audience. That being said as with Nakee & RN, you shouldn't expect the same results to follow just because an actor/actress is the lead. Each show will be judged based on it's content, the initial intrigue will be there because of an actor/actress but if it doesn't deliver then people will say bye.
As for LR, is it definitive yet right that it's only 12? Sometimes things can change but considering the scale of that production, the leads, the promotions it should be on air a bit longer (at least 14 eps).
I want to watch LR but you have to donate on SJDK and i dont have a paypal account. And my mom wont let me donate with hers. Ive been hearing some complaints about LR though

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
As for LR, is it definitive yet right that it's only 12? Sometimes things can change but considering the scale of that production, the leads, the promotions it should be on air a bit longer (at least 14 eps).
But sadly that's what people expect. If one can make it, the other can too. I mean look at NDFD, people were expect high ratings just because it's Taew and the Ayuttaya period. It's different because one is action drama and the other is different. I wouldn't know how to describe BPS, it's not all comedy, not all action, not all drama, not all romance. Then people expect LR to be a total hit just because it's NY plus Ann. It probably would make a sound if BPS wasn't a dark horse racing into the scene out of no where. I'm still waiting to see it though, will probably binge along with KF when I have free time.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
One thing that LR has is solid cast though excpet Yaya, I am still not sold on her in the princess role.Nadech is just gorgeous in there and he is not bad in the role. Scenery is envious for many production companies out there...But it lacks a lot of stuff. I have said so many times, just because the pair is popular it is not a guarntee the ratings are there...and one has to look at the pair lakorns history and compare to their individual pairings with other people to see where the ratings are.

But Ann to me over think on LR. She has the vision to make a lakorn good but in her lakorns you can see she gets sidetracked with other things. LR should pick up in ratings as it goes but it also depends on what channel 7 aired next. Moodka and Bank lakorn even though it is not doing so great in ratings it is head to head with LR...and the rating remain steady. And yes 12 episodes for LR is a bit short considering it is a big budget and all. The promotion , the hype and all they got from all that filming is 12 episodes. To me, to flushed out everything would be at 14-15 episodes. It is such a grand project they should at least get that many episodes to work with or else it is going to be rushed...and considering how the editing goes...12 episodes is short.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
But sadly that's what people expect. If one can make it, the other can too. I mean look at NDFD, people were expect high ratings just because it's Taew and the Ayuttaya period. It's different because one is action drama and the other is different. I wouldn't know how to describe BPS, it's not all comedy, not all action, not all drama, not all romance. Then people expect LR to be a total hit just because it's NY plus Ann. It probably would make a sound if BPS wasn't a dark horse racing into the scene out of no where. I'm still waiting to see it though, will probably binge along with KF when I have free time.
I just feel there's miss-placed expectations, never assume something will definitely work just because it has in the past. Content will always reign supreme, team that up with a solid cast and you've got something on your hands. To be fair to LR, I think Ann's productions have a mixed bag when it comes to quality + ratings. I think til date Samee Tee Tra (which coincidentally has Pope lol) is the highest rated show for their production house.

Anyways as for this, I'll be happy as long as it airs sometime this year.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
One thing that LR has is solid cast though excpet Yaya, I am still not sold on her in the princess role.Nadech is just gorgeous in there and he is not bad in the role. Scenery is envious for many production companies out there...But it lacks a lot of stuff. I have said so many times, just because the pair is popular it is not a guarntee the ratings are there...and one has to look at the pair lakorns history and compare to their individual pairings with other people to see where the ratings are.

But Ann to me over think on LR. She has the vision to make a lakorn good but in her lakorns you can see she gets sidetracked with other things. LR should pick up in ratings as it goes but it also depends on what channel 7 aired next. Moodka and Bank lakorn even though it is not doing so great in ratings it is head to head with LR...and the rating remain steady. And yes 12 episodes for LR is a bit short considering it is a big budget and all. The promotion , the hype and all they got from all that filming is 12 episodes. To me, to flushed out everything would be at 14-15 episodes. It is such a grand project they should at least get that many episodes to work with or else it is going to be rushed...and considering how the editing goes...12 episodes is short.
DokYahNaiPayu with Thanwa and Kat is going to replace Bank and Mookda and will be going up against this one. We'll see at that time how well it'll do against each other.

Even with Pope's popularity, I'm still putting my money on ch7.

xodxo

I'm still waiting to see it though, will probably binge along with KF when I have free time.
Hahahahaha I laugh at the word binge-watching LOL at least KF is doing better, it started out high, maintained steady ... ended with an average of 5 something. But LR and NDFD started out in the 4s... keeps going down lol ahahahah idk anymore ahahaha

xodxo

I honesty don’t think LR has a dynamic of flow, like it’s just showing people all over, pra’nang bickering... it doesn’t really flow. Hence why fans are blaming on the editing, due to lack of organization and a messy plot. The script is ideal, princess tied between her duty duty and love but so far I’m not really seeing that being portrayed. The crowing moment ....err???everyone just gets so jealous out of nowhere.. and It’s mostly NY fighting in action, running from bad guys..or bickering and then there’s those other side characters who’ll try to make you laugh 55555. I also think the lakorn lacks character development, like it doesn’t really explain why each character is doing what.. I feel everyone is just butched together and expect the audience to know what’s going on???

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Hahahahaha I laugh at the word binge-watching LOL at least KF is doing better, it started out high, maintained steady ... ended with an average of 5 something. But LR and NDFD started out in the 4s... keeps going down lol ahahahah idk anymore ahahaha
Girl I don't have patients with waiting unless it's my top 5 and since they aren't, I can wait to binge lol.