❤️[CH3] Karat Ruk (Good Feeling): James Jirayu / Anne Thong / Sam Yuranunt

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I love Ann and she knocked my socks off as I watched her when I was a kid in Manee Yard Fah but this pairing is a no-no for me. James looks like teenager 80% of the time and Ann looks her age, if you look at her skin closely in pics, it shows. This pairing is just awkward.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The hands that rock the cradle...

Age gap is cute until it isn't. Imagine a back hug from James and Ann acting all shocked and shy...or him throwing her on the bed then his baby face is zoomed in only to have the camera zoomed back to Ann. It's just...so not pretty. There are a few CDramas that has the leading ladies older than the ML but it's still doable. Ann may aged nicely but it's not nice enough to be compared to James. Now with Boy, Pope or Great I think they can somewhat make it doable.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Up close her skin actually shows her age. It doesn't matter if it's romcom or a horror lakorn. The fact that they pick James the baby face with someone that can be his mom will be obvious. I think with Great better yet Poh would be better suited for her. I mean, with Bella he still comes across younger looking and Ann doesn't have the magic to erase that. James will look like a baby.

mymps03

sarNie Hatchling
Well if this really is happening. Then I want a Mark and Noon pair. Noon age well and Mark is more manly then JJ.

hope

sarNie Egg
they keep doing this to james most of the drama they give him it does not have any favorite script to viewers- , yes he improved a lot - but that was his work
ch3 never sending his to workshop with his FL - not like other
and if this one is thai ver. of Diamond Lover !!!

in the end if it become a hit they will said Ann make it
a Failure they will said James baby face

i hope the one with kim will be with Da Hathairat -
supposed to be something good where he will play twin

sugar12

sarNie Hatchling
Well if this really is happening. Then I want a Mark and Noon pair. Noon age well and Mark is more manly then JJ.
Wow this pairing actually would look nice together. ch3 make this happen please! lol Also, i hope Anne and James can make this work, I can't imagine how they look like together.

diann

sarNie Juvenile
I’m sooo excited to see Anne come back irs been too long but with James? The age gap too huge and plus it doesn’t help that James looks younger than his age. He has a baby face.

so which production is it for? I didn’t realize the fitting would happen so soon. We barely found out about the news. Ican’t wait to see kore pics!

diann

sarNie Juvenile
I’m sooo excited to see Anne come back irs been too long but with James? The age gap too huge and plus it doesn’t help that James looks younger than his age. He has a baby face.

I didn’t realize the fitting would happen so soon. We barely found out about the news. Ican’t wait to see kore pics!

Mimo

sarNie Egg
babyface is not an issue - it all about acting - the intro for his drama with ice the look in his face and the expression show no innocent and sweet face
and the last drama with taew the second character was strong one so he can pass with anne
they just need to go to workshop together - and worke together to make the drama good

but is anne have the time or she will be busy with her production
which is more important than her acting in this time of her life

Mimo

sarNie Egg
and about kim hope fora good one for both of them no remake - intense story - challenge characters - good production and director

diann

sarNie Juvenile
I didn’t think they would have the fitting soon and around the same time as her lakorn with yaya n Mario. Which one will start filming first

pennytjun

sarNie Egg
I heard the title show it relates to chinese drama "Diamond Lover" and might be remake thai ver. If it true about the remake, I have watch that chinese drama before and not fond with the storyline.