❤️[CH3] Kao Waan Hai Nou Bpen Sai Larb : Grate Warintorn/ Kao Supassara

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Ohhh herrr. Shes cute! I loved her in full house and i saw her as supporting in raeng tawan. Her lakorn with tik was so boring though. I thought shes been with ch3 for a while.
She was in Reang Taean? I dont remember seeing her in there, hmm. She was free agent and I think she just signed with ch3 last year or maybe by end of 2016? There's a lot of new faces I haven't seen yet, at least not in main roles. It took Pat 2-3 years after signing to get placed in roles too.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
She was in Reang Taean? I dont remember seeing her in there, hmm. She was free agent and I think she just signed with ch3 last year or maybe by end of 2016? There's a lot of new faces I haven't seen yet, at least not in main roles. It took Pat 2-3 years after signing to get placed in roles too.
yeah she played chippys bff in RT and she was paired up with Peach patchara. Shes good in full house and kiss me. Lots of people love those remakes. Her koojin with mike is reallllyyy popular

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Aom.S was in RT, that was one of the reasons why I looked forward to that lakorn. I remember there being some complaints that there were more scenes of Aom x Peach than the leads lol. After that lakorn I don't think she's done anything else with Channel 3, maybe in the future they'll look into making one with her & Mike.

I love kao ....she expand out...I was eh when she move to ch3...I felt it might limit her...

Hope she still does movies
I'm really hoping with her (+ the younger gen) that female characters end up becoming more diverse and not the same cookie cutter ones we've been seeing for so long.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Oohh wait wait Reang Tawan! Lol I was thinking of the lakorn with Aum and Bella lol. Ok i wouldn't remember since I've only seen like 2 or 3 (maybe less) episodes. I'll try again.... one day..maybe lol.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Oohh wait wait Reang Tawan! Lol I was thinking of the lakorn with Aum and Bella lol. Ok i wouldn't remember since I've only seen like 2 or 3 (maybe less) episodes. I'll try again.... one day..maybe lol.
2nd half of raeng tawan is way better. Chippy gets less annoying and aum isnt as mean lol Plus Aom had lots of screentime in there. It made me so frustrated lol
Aom.S was in RT, that was one of the reasons why I looked forward to that lakorn. I remember there being some complaints that there were more scenes of Aom x Peach than the leads lol. After that lakorn I don't think she's done anything else with Channel 3, maybe in the future they'll look into making one with her & Mike.
RT was her last lakorn ever. But she has 2 upcoming lakorns with ch3. One where shes paired with top jaron and the other with some guys named peter denman.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
2nd half of raeng tawan is way better. Chippy gets less annoying and aum isnt as mean lol Plus Aom had lots of screentime in there. It made me so frustrated lol
RT was her last lakorn ever. But she has 2 upcoming lakorns with ch3. One where shes paired with top jaron and the other with some guys named peter denman.
Is she the nangek with Top?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Is she the nangek with Top?
Yes she is n'ek in that one. And omg on mydramalist it says shes 30 years old. Wow i dont think ch3 will push her that much now especially knowing her age. To me, she looks very youthfull and cute but i dont think ch3 would push someone who is in their 30's

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Yes she is n'ek in that one. And omg on mydramalist it says shes 30 years old. Wow i dont think ch3 will push her that much now especially knowing her age. To me, she looks very youthfull and cute but i dont think ch3 would push someone who is in their 30's
I knew she's older but didnt know she's in her 30s already. She'll probably marry soon anyways. She's so petite so she looks way younger than her age.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
That is a smarter choice 4 her..

F.h. her voice was wicked whiny

She was good in Kiss Me though

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Aom S, she is famous & i read the news that she won’t renew her contract with ch3 & she is going to china to work like mike.
She has two lakorn with ch3, one of them lakorn finished a long time ago never know when that’s going to air, the other one with top she is currently filming it’s kanntan production in both lakorn she is nang ek.
Is she really? Good for her cus doesnt seem like ch3 is doing much with her. Like air her lakorn already.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Omg

Dan w. Gf....she killed the lakorn for me....sooo whiney and baby talk...she has a normal voice ... I've heard it b4

Aom s. Voice wasn't so bad in kiss me

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Her voice was bad in the (aum & chippy) one.
I only saw her in kiss me...

She annoyed me sooo much in F.H.... her voice hurts my ears.

I feel anada likes whiney nk...because what's her name was whiney in princess hours and I know she's not that whiney and kiddy...

Last edited: