❤️[CH3] Kao Waan Hai Nou Bpen Sai Larb : Grate Warintorn/ Kao Supassara

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
He said he wanted to play a cop because his father is a cop. He said he want to wear a uniform. He said he's seen his dad be a cop since he was young. The reporter asked is it because you want to play with Kao? He answere: she's hot(as in popular), she's so hot that people are teasing that he's playing with Kao such as Boy Pakon. He also said she is cute and pretty. She's also bonkers (lol). He's happy to play with her and even teased that she should be his pusher because this is his first pra'ek role lol.
Aww the reason he wants to play this role is so precious! I always get such good vibes from Great :) and of course boy would be teasing him haha and yes kao definitley is bokers lool im glad to see them get along. And wait what? Shed his pusher? Im confused cause great hqs played p'ek before. Also thank you for the translation!!! Really appreciate it :)

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Aww the reason he wants to play this role is so precious! I always get such good vibes from Great :) and of course boy would be teasing him haha and yes kao definitley is bokers lool im glad to see them get along. And wait what? Shed his pusher? Im confused cause great hqs played p'ek before. Also thank you for the translation!!! Really appreciate it :)
He was kidding lol and trying to be humble by indicating that she is more popular than him. My baby is so adorable!! :icon12:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
20180714_155256.png
20180714_155845.png
CR: ig @supassra_lakorn
These 2 look nice together! This is from their other lakorn where kao is playing supporting. Seems the director is telling them hiw he wants the scene to play out. Lets hope this lakorn is good

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Sorry guys y’all ain’t gonna like me saying this but Kao looks old, like older than her age. She’s small but she looks old... :(

But hey~ glad to hear many of you are keeping an eye on her. When this lakorn airs, I’ll prob take a peek too. But I wasn’t sold on Kao in KF tho. Weird.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Sorry guys y’all ain’t gonna like me saying this but Kao looks old, like older than her age. She’s small but she looks old... :(

But hey~ glad to hear many of you are keeping an eye on her. When this lakorn airs, I’ll prob take a peek too. But I wasn’t sold on Kao in KF tho. Weird.
I think kao actually looks younger than her age. Especially when she has natural makeup on she looks like a teenager. She looks her age with heavy makeup. And i loved her in kom faek. Me and you always have opposite opinions

xodxo

I think kao actually looks younger than her age. Especially when she has natural makeup on she looks like a teenager. She looks her age with heavy makeup. And i loved her in kom faek. Me and you always have opposite opinions
We do have very different opinions when it comes to Kao. She to me isn’t necessary n’ek material. I just can’t pinpoint to it but she is not someone I would root for or cheer so hard on to become the next “It” girl. She doesn’t fall into that category for me. :( sorry buddy.

The types that I would actually cheer for are more like Yam, Namtarn, Yeena, Prang (although some people think she’s better suited for supporting) but I think if Prang is given a dramatic n’ek role, she would nail it! I’m not sure if she’s not n’ek bc she’s on the tanner side or what? Not sure.

To me, Kao has the appearance that calls for more of a supporting role. Idk. Just don’t find her appealing like a n’ek should be. But, you know she’s young so until she can prove it, we won’t know. Lol.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
What is nk material?

Being pretty???

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder....

I prefer an actor who can play versatile roles...

I saw the last 2 ep of Kao in neg O lakorn and her emotional scenes made me go WOW. Who is this actress?! Then I watched her In the hormone series. She was a flaw character...which was awesome and refreshing. She was not nk...nk...

I used to love Kob when I was younger... but her roles are not challenging

Kao looks wicked young...esp. w/ her minimum make up. Great is 10 yrs older....they pack on the make up on her to make her seems older.

I feel you either click w/an actor or you don't. Or a lakorn makes you click with them.

I use to not like bella or jame ji but after watching Prawarida....I am ok with them and will watch their lakorn vs. Before I had such a hard time.

Kim/yaya/margie-i don't care for any of then...but you never see me write...they are not nk material...

I have tried their lakorn and finish at least one.

I focus on the actors I like and cheer them on

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
What is nk material?

Being pretty???

I saw the last 2 ep of Kao in neg O lakorn and her emotional scenes made me go WOW. Who is this actress?! Then I watched her In the hormone series. She was a flaw character...which was awesome and refreshing. She was not nk...nk...

I used to love Kob when I was younger... but her roles are not challenged

Kao looks wicked young...esp. w try her minimum make up. Great us 10 yrs older....they pack on the make up on her to make her seems older.
Yes i like the fact that her roles are very diverse! That shows that she takes acting seriously to me like taew, matt, and bella. Like in her other lakorn with great and bella, shes playing n'rai in one life and a nice girl in another. She takes challenging roles

xodxo

What is nk material?

Being pretty???

I used to love Kob when I was younger... but her roles are not challenging

Kao looks wicked young...esp. w/ her minimum make up. Great is 10 yrs older....they pack on the make up on her to make her seems older.

I feel you either click w/an actor or you don't. Or a lakorn makes you click with them.

I use to not like bella or jame ji but after watching Prawarida....I am ok with them and will watch their lakorn vs. Before I had such a hard time.

Kim/yaya/margie-i don't care for any of then...but you never see me write...they are not nk material...

I have tried their lakorn and finish at least one.

I focus on the actors I like and cheer them on
I hope you’re not all worked up bc of my comment. This is a forum after all and we are entitled to our own opinion. Mines arent always similar to yours and vice versa. Hopefully we are all grown up and can learn to respect each individual’s opinion without getting so worked up over something so little. Before I stated my opinion, I did specify that you guys probably would disagree. To question someone’s opinion on what is n’ek or not I don’t know if there’s an answer to that. Maybe she’s just nothing spectacular to me cuz watching her in KF, she does not scream like she can lead a lakorn. She doesn’t scream like someone who could be n’ek. But just bc I hold my opinion on her like that doesn’t mean it is an insult. It is just an opinion. It is nothing to get so worked up over with.

AS for kim, Margie or Yaya.. I don’t care what your opinions are of them bc they are still your opinions but do I question your opinion like you’re wrong. What people write is what they see and from their perspective. There is nothing wrong with that. Just bc you don’t find someone pretty or don’t think someone could play lead, does that you are wrong ?? How do you answer to that???? It’s just an opinion. This is a forum, a discussion after all.

hope I only clarified ...and didn’t make anyone anymore confused.

Btw~~ I did also state, will be willing to check this out when it comes out just to see how it is. Never said I was going to ignore it. Cuz I am well aware Kao is super young age wise, but lookwise she looks old to me. Still just an opinion.

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Lol

That is me stating my thoughts... Just as you do and everyone else on here. I don't get work up on trivial things like thai entertainment

Trust me ... if you want to see ppl work up... go into a yaya or Kim forum and state a differ opinion.... then you will see what a worked up fan is!

DEAD

You are getting worked up. Did you read my post? Did I said you are wrong and I am right? My comment is pretty neutral...I.E.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.... sometimes you click with an actor and sometime you don't....

I said nothing neg. About those 3 actress beside giving an example of actors I'm not necessary a fan of but I have watched their lakorn.

I see you in many forum getting worked up when ppl state their opinion. I state mine as well and give examples and that's the end of it. This will be the end of it for me because it's really irrelevant and silly. I will not go back and forth over trivial matters... this isn't something to get upset about.

If you like an actor... go enjoy their lakorn and if you don't care for em... don't...

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Lol

That is me stating my thoughts... Just as you do and everyone else on here. I don't get work up on trivial things like thai entertainment

Trust me ... if you want to see ppl work up... go into a yaya or Kim forum and state a differ opinion.... then you will see what a worked up fan is!

DEAD
Yeah. Its so funny seeing them get so worked up in those threads. MK is not that bad but NY threads are crazy lil

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Well sometime I kinda understand them though cus like the criticism gets old and redundant, so repetitive:rolleyes:. Like yeah they get it and they know that certain people dont like NY or Kim cus it is said in just about every single thread. Sometime I too dont get why NY and Kim get mentioned so often. Like if you dont like them already, dont watch their lakorns and certainly dont go into their thread and repeat the same criticism you've been repeating months after months, years after year. I get that everyone has a right to their opinions but after a while the same opinions becomes rude and disrespectful and I cant help but feel like the criticism was just for their own entertainment.

I mean I'm no angel and find myself guilty of it many times. I'm trying though.

xodxo

Lol

DEAD

You are getting worked up. Did you read my post? Did I said you are wrong and I am right? My comment is pretty neutral...I.E.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.... sometimes you click with an actor and sometime you don't....

I said nothing neg. About those 3 actress beside giving an example of actors I'm not necessary a fan of but I have watched their lakorn.

I see you in many forum getting worked up when ppl state their opinion. I state mine as well and give examples and that's the end of it. This will be the end of it for me because it's really irrelevant and silly. I will not go back and forth over trivial matters... this isn't something to get upset about.

If you like an actor... go enjoy their lakorn and if you don't care for em... don't...
Haha yea maybe things are escalating through childishness hahah :p it’s probably not good lol :p

Actually I responded to you earlier cuz your post sounded angry haha so I thought maybe I needed to clarify cuz maybe people didn’t like what I wrote on Kao. I’m actually neutral on her, nothing to be spectacular about but I wrote that post right after another post I made in another thread about “it” girls ahah so maybe it didn’t line up when you didn’t visit that thread. :p

It’s all cool. :p

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I love kao ....she expand out...I was eh when she move to ch3...I felt it might limit her...

Hope she still does movies