❤️[CH3] Kao Waan Hai Nou Bpen Sai Larb : Grate Warintorn/ Kao Supassara

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
It's funny how they have p'ek and n'ek from the first version play as suam's parents. I liked the 1st version better. Pete's version hmmm. He didn't look like a cop material with his hair style.
Haha, I find that funny as well. I didn’t finish Mam/Pete’s version. Mam over act and Pete just act as himself. I went back to watch some of Pete’s lakorns, I realized he’s not a good actor. He’s like the Om in this generation. Lol

http://instagr.am/p/B4sA1awl5om/

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
He is surprise she agree to it. That is not her personality. He implied he wanted her as a side chick.

If you look at her face she is lifeless and goes. Isn't that what you wanted to hear?

She didn't agree to it. She said it because that is that he is implying but he didn't have the guts to fully said it.

He then was shock and didn't expect that. She didn't value herself?

I was lazy but ...I'll translate ....almost word for word. I used trash instead of no value. same thing

Ae-It is a marry of duty. I want you to know. The elder agree to it. They have power. It will stabilize my family

nk- Why are you tell me this?

Ae- I want you to know nothing changed. My feeling is still the same

nk- Khun Ae, You want me to be Mai Noy?

Ae - Why are you saying this?

nk - I don't have time to say things in a pretty way. Get to the point.

Ae- Will you be willing?

Nk- I'm willing.... with a lifeless face

Ae- ....what...do you know what your saying?

nk- I know...isn;t that what you want?

Ae- Well...not fully.. (HE IS NOT DENYING THAT IS WHAT HE WANTS, he wants it to be put in a pretty way).I don;t want you to consider it that way. I don't want you to use mai noy. I never thought of you that way

Nk- Someone like me is trash...I'm lucky i get to eat. I can't replay the Boon Koon to you and one. I know what you want from me

Ae- At least you have the dignity to never given me what I want (HER BODY). Why today you...

nk- I love and respect you. If you want my body. I can give you that. I am trash that has no value. If I give it to you, you will never see me again after.

Ae- Your tired, go rest. I want to see you have an easy life

nk- I have today because of you guys. I will never forget it

Ae- Can you change the Boon Koon to love.

Again how should she reply his boon koon. Give him love and be his side chick? that is the only option. That is a different lakorn.

Mint is seen saying she will NOT share her MAN. She want p'k to get rid of her. She also implied Boon Koon

I'm Sorry ...but you're getting married to a powerful family and want n'k on the side. If you love her. Let her be. You will have a wife who will destroy her. Also she never said she is interested. You can't force love.

That is selfish to me.

Nk Is blunt and straight Forward of what he Is Trying to PRETTY up. He wants to have a relationship w/Nk while he is still married. So no she is NOT leading him on. He is beating around the Bushes. She is direct.

He came to her work place and waited for her. So she is damn if she do and damn if she don't. She ignore the call she is ungrateful. She sees him and is leading him on. He came to her. She never went to him.

She herself said that if it wasn't for the Boon koon. She wouldn;t even really talk to him. Even when he went to her school. She said. You could have called me. he wanted to see her. Then Mint came and got her tuition revoke because HE came to see her.

She was disgusted by his preposition of Love. Dude is getting Married. You can't have you cake and eat it to.

Her dad who beats the family up...she owes boon koon to him?! He is an abuser and user. He used the nephew for his gain. Brought the SIDE chick to the family home to extort money from his family. You will have RESPECT for that kind of person and GIVE your boon Koon to someone who beats the SHIT out of you want his family. OK.

I'm done replying. lol

I enjoy this lakorn and will cont. to watch. If one don't enjoy it. don't waste time on it.
Thanks for the translations but I understood the dialogues and knew exactly what was explictly said been Suam and Aek. I wasn't commenting based on implications from that scene. That clip scene above was just that, a discussion between Suam and Aek, it puzzled me on that particular scene of their conversations that she asked him point blank about being his "mai noy" when he told her he's getting married. This is episode 1, and while lots happened to introduced characters, this is the initial interations between these two roles and it took place before any background stories were shown. So one have to make lots of assumptions of their histories and who owes who what to come to the conclustion that you're implying. I came to watch this lakorn with no pre-information or have had watched the past two versions, so I have to conclude based on what I've seen so far. Since you're implying his actions were that he wants her to be "mia noy", then the same implication can be made that she lead him on for a while, since he still pursuing her, she takes his calls or meet up with him. Otherwise, she should have told him "no" a while ago. This is not a behavior of someone who's straight forward. If it's boon khoon that she feels she owes him then be upfront about it since the beginning. She knows what he wants from her, don't beat around the bush and lead him on thinking he may have a chance to bed you. If she's straight forward enough to tell Danarut to provide for her instead of Aek ( in later scene of episode 1), then she can be straight forward with Aek and tell him there's no chance of her every being his mia noy. However, she didn't do that, she told him she can and will give in - if he wants, but then go home and gaged and be disgusted.

My opinion on her boon khoon to her "father" doesn't change based on what was shown of Suam relating to boon khoon. She doesn' have to love him or have father/daughter interactions. But he's her father and the way she talked to him and referred to him in the languages that she used, it contradicted the boon khoon she practices. Boon khoon doesn't have to be recipocated with money or personal services, but can be in kindness. He might not have raised her or provided for his family or whatever that a "father" should have done or what Aek has done for her family, but he's her father. One can say she didn't asked to be born, but she did. She doesn't have to be verbally disrespectful. Even Mam in the old version was afraid of "bapkram", so this Suam version is more unpleasant.

I don't plan on commenting any further and dropped this lakorn since I am not interested after watching episode 1.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Haha, I find that funny as well. I didn’t finish Mam/Pete’s version. Mam over act and Pete just act as himself. I went back to watch some of Pete’s lakorns, I realized he’s not a good actor. He’s like the Om in this generation. Lol

http://instagr.am/p/B4sA1awl5om/
Right, it wasn't good the 2nd version with Pete. Yes, his acting is not great either. It's just okay. I watched a lot of his lakorns back in the days. It's like they act with no emotion in their speech, voice, facial, etc... sigh*

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Thanks for the translations but I understood the dialogues and knew exactly what was explictly said been Suam and Aek. I wasn't commenting based on implications from that scene. That clip scene above was just that, a discussion between Suam and Aek, it puzzled me on that particular scene of their conversations that she asked him point blank about being his "mai noy" when he told her he's getting married. This is episode 1, and while lots happened to introduced characters, this is the initial interations between these two roles and it took place before any background stories were shown. So one have to make lots of assumptions of their histories and who owes who what to come to the conclustion that you're implying. I came to watch this lakorn with no pre-information or have had watched the past two versions, so I have to conclude based on what I've seen so far. Since you're implying his actions were that he wants her to be "mia noy", then the same implication can be made that she lead him on for a while, since he still pursuing her, she takes his calls or meet up with him. Otherwise, she should have told him "no" a while ago. This is not a behavior of someone who's straight forward. If it's boon khoon that she feels she owes him then be upfront about it since the beginning. She knows what he wants from her, don't beat around the bush and lead him on thinking he may have a chance to bed you. If she's straight forward enough to tell Danarut to provide for her instead of Aek ( in later scene of episode 1), then she can be straight forward with Aek and tell him there's no chance of her every being his mia noy. However, she didn't do that, she told him she can and will give in - if he wants, but then go home and gaged and be disgusted.

My opinion on her boon khoon to her "father" doesn't change based on what was shown of Suam relating to boon khoon. She doesn' have to love him or have father/daughter interactions. But he's her father and the way she talked to him and referred to him in the languages that she used, it contradicted the boon khoon she practices. Boon khoon doesn't have to be recipocated with money or personal services, but can be in kindness. He might not have raised her or provided for his family or whatever that a "father" should have done or what Aek has done for her family, but he's her father. One can say she didn't asked to be born, but she did. She doesn't have to be verbally disrespectful. Even Mam in the old version was afraid of "bapkram", so this Suam version is more unpleasant.

I don't plan on commenting any further and dropped this lakorn since I am not interested after watching episode 1.
It's moot point.

Again as I stated we see it differently .

Everything is up to interpretations....I beg a differ and don't see it that way as i stated. You stated your view and I as well

I go by respecting someone who show me the courtesy of respect. Just because someone is a father ...aka sperm donor don't mean they are a father. A father is a loving person who takes care of you. He is not...there is also a question if he is really her sperm donor.

I don't feel a person who be a place mat to someone who is an asshole to them. If my father beat the shit out off me I won't be talking nicely with him. Screw that. Sperm donor or not.

Boon koon does not mean you owe them your life or let that person abuse, use and disrespect you as a human being. She is not preaching boon koon .... she knows she owes ae/one because they help her. Her "father"never did. So when her dad beat the shit out of the family. She should think of boon koon and take the beating like trash...

Move on....no biggy....neither here or there. I'm not trying to see who right or wrong....that is irrelevant.

I gave my take and you gave yours. The translation is for the others who are waiting on subs and to pinpoint my take on it.

Last edited:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
It's moot point.

Again as I stated we see it differently .

Everything is up to interpretations....I beg a differ and don't see it that way as i stated. You stated your view and I as well

I go by respecting someone who show me the courtesy of respect. Just because some is a father ...aka sperm donor don't mean they are a father. A father is a loving person who takes care of you. He is not...there is also a question if he is really her sperm donor.

I don't feel a person who be a place mat to someone who is an asshole to them. If my father beat the shit out off me I won't be talking nicely with him. Screw that. Sperm donor or not.

Boon koon does not mean you owe them your life or let that person abuse, use and disrespect you as a human being.

Move on....no biggy....neither here or there. I'm not trying to see who right or wrong....that is irrelevant.

I gave my take and you gave yours. The translation is for the others who are waiting on subs and to pinpoint my take on it.
Yeah no biggie. We both understood that scene, but you're doing a lot of implication on that scene based on what hasn't show yet whereas I came with the viewpoint of what that few minute conversation was about. Now if I stuck around and watch all episodes then I can make many assumptions and implications as one would do when watching lakorn to keep the discussion interesting, but unfortunately I am not interested in this lakorn so have moved on.

Again I can see that our viewpoints are different. If my father treated me bad or beat the shit out of me, I don't have to be nice to him but I won't necessary say shit about him either. I believe in baap and he'll get his karma.

Bex

sarNie Egg
Yeah no biggie. We both understood that scene, but you're doing a lot of implication on that scene based on what hasn't show yet whereas I came with the viewpoint of what that few minute conversation was about. Now if I stuck around and watch all episodes then I can make many assumptions and implications as one would do when watching lakorn to keep the discussion interesting, but unfortunately I am not interested in this lakorn so have moved on.

Again I can see that our viewpoints are different. If my father treated me bad or beat the shit out of me, I don't have to be nice to him but I won't necessary say shit about him either. I believe in baap and he'll get his karma.
Seriously if you don't like the lakorn why are you wasting your time. Keep it moving and if you enjoy the first remake go watch that. I may not fully understand the dialogue and how the debt of gratitude works but Ae is is stalking her even at her work place. She just said what is clear if you read between the lines. He's not even being subtle about it and he's a coward cause he ran when he saw the Pek. He says that he loves her but he's so selfish if he can't protect her before they got married how is he going to protect her from his wife and her powerfull family. Her cousin is the only person that can. She's obviously grossed out at the idea of being his mistress and the dad is scum, he's abusive. In ep3 the guy sexualised his own daughter whether he's her real dad or not he raised her if we can even call it that and when she fought back he was acting all meek at the police station.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
So far I am loving this lakorn! It definitely surpassed my expectations thankfully lol I haven’t watched the first version of this, just the one with Mam and Pete and I like this one better so far. Great and Kao have really good chemistry so far and work well off of one another. Watching them bicker and argue with one another makes me smile lol They suit each other very nicely! This lakorn has been very funny and the supernatural element was unexpected but not something I hate. Obviously I wish the leads had more screentime together but so far I am definitely satisfied! There’s not really much I dislike about this lakorn so far. Hopefully it stays that way lool

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Seriously if you don't like the lakorn why are you wasting your time. Keep it moving and if you enjoy the first remake go watch that. I may not fully understand the dialogue and how the debt of gratitude works but Ae is is stalking her even at her work place. She just said what is clear if you read between the lines. He's not even being subtle about it and he's a coward cause he ran when he saw the Pek. He says that he loves her but he's so selfish if he can't protect her before they got married how is he going to protect her from his wife and her powerfull family. Her cousin is the only person that can. She's obviously grossed out at the idea of being his mistress and the dad is scum, he's abusive. In ep3 the guy sexualised his own daughter whether he's her real dad or not he raised her if we can even call it that and when she fought back he was acting all meek at the police station.
How about not quoting me to engage in this lakorn discussion. I checked it out and watched the first episode and commented on the first episode. Have a good day.

_mLove_

sarNie Hatchling
Right, it wasn't good the 2nd version with Pete. Yes, his acting is not great either. It's just okay. I watched a lot of his lakorns back in the days. It's like they act with no emotion in their speech, voice, facial, etc... sigh*
they've come a long way. Num Somram's heavy breathing in all his lakorns bothered me. And the silent treatment is overrated. LOL

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
they've come a long way. Num Somram's heavy breathing in all his lakorns bothered me. And the silent treatment is overrated. LOL
Haha, I totally forgot about the silent treatment in Lakorns back in the days. I never like Num S, he was overrated.

_mLove_

sarNie Hatchling
I've never seen the old versions but reading about them, I hope this one does not follow those chaotic story line. So far, it is a light feelgood drama. I find Salad, the young officer suspicious. He clearly does not like Danurut but I hope he is a good guy since he helped Suam. I am enjoying this so far.

_mLove_

sarNie Hatchling
Haha, I totally forgot about the silent treatment in Lakorns back in the days. I never like Num S, he was overrated.
I didn't like him too but my sister was obsessed with him. I also dread the old lakorns that dragged all the way to the end just for the words "I love you". Haha I don't recall the names but there were a few of them. Like..OMG..you went through all that drama just so you can hear those words and everything is supposed to be happily ever after after that?! :fighting3:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I didn't like him too but my sister was obsessed with him. I also dread the old lakorns that dragged all the way to the end just for the words "I love you". Haha I don't recall the names but there were a few of them. Like..OMG..you went through all that drama just so you can hear those words and everything is supposed to be happily ever after after that?! :fighting3:
Yeah, a lot of lakorns back in the days doesn’t make much sense but we watched it just for entertainment. Lol. Have you watch Kob/Nim latest lakorn? The one where they were married and he cheated on her. I take it as hat happen after they said I Love You. Hahaha, nothing is happily ever after, only in lakorn world.

_mLove_

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah, a lot of lakorns back in the days doesn’t make much sense but we watched it just for entertainment. Lol. Have you watch Kob/Nim latest lakorn? The one where they were married and he cheated on her. I take it as hat happen after they said I Love You. Hahaha, nothing is happily ever after, only in lakorn world.
no, I couldn't get into that one. It is frustrating watching couples who can't communicate. haha

spanky

sarNie OldFart
How about not quoting me to engage in this lakorn discussion. I checked it out and watched the first episode and commented on the first episode. Have a good day.
Good talk hahaha... you are also engaging with quoting me back. Takes two hands to clap...no?

Also I just watch the cast interview and Aon the character of Ae said his character wants her as a Mia Noy.

Mint is soo sweet in the interview. She seems to adorable in real life. The cast in general seems very comfortable and fun together.

Neither of us have to reply, but we both chose to engage with our perspectives. That is what a forum is to engage and discuss either different view or the same. I like discussing but also can recognize ok...different perspective....and we both moved on. No biggy.

Neither is right or wrong.

Like the image of 9/6. 1 person point 9....another point 6. It's all about perspective

Last edited:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Good talk hahaha... you are also engaging with quoting me back. Takes two hands to clap...no?

Also I just watch the cast interview and Aon the character of Ae said his character wants her as a Mia Noy.

Mint is soo sweet in the interview. She seems to adorable in real life. The cast in general seems very comfortable and fun together.

Neither of us have to reply, but we both chose to engage with our perspectives. That is what a forum is to engage and discuss either different view or the same. I like discussing but also can recognize ok...different perspective....and we both moved on. No biggy.

Neither is right or wrong.

Like the image of 9/6. 1 person point 9....another point 6. It's all about perspective
Yeah, they say in lakorn world - "Thop meu kang dieow mun mai dung" . I replied to you after you quoted me first. I have no problem talking to you about this lakorn, we both watched it, shared our opinions, and agree to disagree because we see things differently in this lakorn.

Whoever that person is that wants me to keep it moving but quoted me? I stand by my comment that don't quote me if you don't want me to engage in the thread after I made my exit. Because I have every right to answer when being addressed. Most importantly, I have every right to gave my opinion on the episode I watched. Don't mistaken me for some fly by person who jumps in and out of a thread weeks in and out, w/o watching or don't even understand thai perfectly, and leave a comment in a lakorn thread like haters do in AF :facepalm:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, they say in lakorn world - "Thop meu kang dieow mun mai dung" . I replied to you after you quoted me first. I have no problem talking to you about this lakorn, we both watched it, shared our opinions, and agree to disagree because we see things differently in this lakorn.

Whoever that person is that wants me to keep it moving but quoted me? I stand by my comment that don't quote me if you don't want me to engage in the thread after I made my exit. Because I have every right to answer when being addressed. Most importantly, I have every right to gave my opinion on the episode I watched. Don't mistaken me for some fly by person who jumps in and out of a thread weeks in and out, w/o watching or don't even understand thai perfectly, and leave a comment in a lakorn thread like haters do in AF :facepalm:
Huh? Again that is your interpretation. I never said that you don't have a right to an opinion. I said it takes both of to engage. We can both ignore but we both chose to response. I gave a view and you gave a view. I have never accuse or call you any names.

As I stated about perspective....I would quote myself ....but my last post also stated this image. I said it is not about anyone being right nor wrong it is different perspective like that image. But it "seems" the interpretation is that I'm insulting you and accuse you for such and such. Which I don't see.

Don't response....but it human nature to do so..cuz we might feel "attack " and need to response back. It's neither here nor there and this will be my last response.

As I stated b4....lost in interpretation/ translation

Right-Wrong-768x642.jpg

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Huh? Again that is your interpretation. I never said that you don't have a right to an opinion. I said it takes both of to engage. We can both ignore but we both chose to response. I gave a view and you gave a view. I have never accuse or call you any names.

As I stated about perspective....I would quote myself ....but my last post also stated this image. I said it is not about anyone being right nor wrong it is different perspective like that image. But it "seems" the interpretation is that I'm insulting you and accuse you for such and such. Which I don't see.

Don't response....but it human nature to do so..cuz we might feel "attack " and need to response back. It's neither here nor there and this will be my last response.

As I stated b4....lost in interpretation/ translation

View attachment 37496
For clarification purposes, the last part of my comment wasn’t meant for you or relating to you. Just my perspective on comments such as "move it along" or "keep it moving" in a lakorn thread, whether stated here or anywhere in AF forum.

I tried making a point in responding to someone else who quoted me, but yet told me to keep it moving? My reponse to that person was "Don't quote me to engage in the lakorn discussion". It takes two to tango, but only if both are willing participants and I chose not to engaged with that person and bid a farewell in my response. So maybe...my example in my last reponse to you was lost in interpretation, but it's moot now.

Unlike the above scenario, the discussion I had with you - we quoted and engaged in the conversations - and there's no problem with difference of opinions. Again, not sure why we are going in circle cause noone is right or wrong, it's our views; I am more than excited for lakorn talks, but I don’t have anything further to add relating to this. So it ends here and you can respond or not, but I've spent more time responding in the thread then I have watching the first episode and that doesn't make sense to me - so this will be my last response too. Have a good night.

Last edited: