❤️[CH3] Kao Waan Hai Nou Bpen Sai Larb : Grate Warintorn/ Kao Supassara

meenia

sarNie Adult
i thought it was supposed to be Grate that ask Kao to the the spy, how come it's Au? Now he's asking her to spy on Grate. LOL. I thought from Pete and Mam, Pete forced her to be his spy. LOL. The storyline changed a bit or i must not have remember much from Pete and Mam's lakorn.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
i thought it was supposed to be Grate that ask Kao to the the spy, how come it's Au? Now he's asking her to spy on Grate. LOL. I thought from Pete and Mam, Pete forced her to be his spy. LOL. The storyline changed a bit or i must not have remember much from Pete and Mam's lakorn.
No, the the other undercover was the one who asked her to spy on p’ek cus nang rai dad is the drug lord and she was hanging out with him and his cousin. P’ek only asked n’ek to be his wife just to bock the other girls from his life. I didn’t fully watched Pete/Mam’s version.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
That is how the original was. Nk was spying on pk ...but pk also used nk to help investigate? But mostly cock block....pk was later undercover and they suspected him. He did to deep that he got addicted....

We'll see how they'll do this storyline

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
This feels like im watching a whole new drama.
I miss mint n.... i feel like i havent seen her on screen for yearsssss.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Khun Ja butchered this lol She changed the vibe completely. I haven't seen ep 3 yet but first 2 eps just doesn't cut it. I think the core of this lakorn is comedy... and it's like baan baan slum talk kind of comedy with a little bit of action but she changed it to feel like a mix of kinda cute and WAY dramatic feel. I don't know why Makers... ALL OF THEM, makers group, makers y, maker j etc have a boner for adding some angle of mental illness or disease talk in their scripts... it's extra and so preachy. And this one is extra extra. I don't mind changes to remakes unless the changes downgrades the lakorn. First, Khun Ja, she's not even fit to do this storyline lol She's better at the hiso centric types... so this is new territory for her. But I always admire that she typically picks good remakes to make... however, she fails to execute all of them except JLR which maybe was just beginners luck coz that was her first lakorn LOL The tile song also doesn't even fit the plot, you'd think it's a rom com bubblegum type of lakorn lol The last version, the sister's kid was a baby. They aged him here to add that beggar storyline. Which adds MORE drama which, I don't know does it need it? The family drama is already set coz the dad is awful but I'm sure they added this angle to add yet again another social issue, again this is a COMEDY Parit's character as the other sergeant or whoever he is, I think is unnecessary. Newbie, so stiff for sure but add also crazy eyes? LOL no thanks lol Which brings me to say this cast is HUGE lol Which also brings me to say NO NO to the storyline where the supporting gets a fat chunk of the plot lol I don't know why the main villain's right hand man get's his own side plot which involves some depression suide etc ahhahaha I don't know how often the leads appeared in ep 2 lol I thought I was watching Wai Saeb Salak Kard 3 which I did not sign up for lol I think Great and Kao are a miscast too but even I'm like where the hell are the leads? I'm offended for them coz I don't care every lakorn should focus on the lead for the majority of it... but they give screentime to the supporting lol Second tier supporting too lol That ain't right. Kao isn't horrible but she's not lead material I don't see Suam and think she's the lead just another character in the big ensemble. Great is like air lol They changed and made Dunuroot more preppy lol Why? When he says, Ka to Mint it doesn't sound right ahhahaha He's extra stiff in scenes with her too. This is a fun lakorn but I don't know I feel like Khun Ja cheated the opportunity it has with her changes. Also the director is not the best, like a big nobody lol If you watch ep 1-2 of Mam and Pete's version and compare it to this version's ep it's night and day the level of entertainment and how well the chemistry is between the cast. Simple plot but entertaining. Here, they're trying to do everything and it's not even all that good. I thought the actors they got to be the neighborhood people, who are a big part of the entertainment, were better in Pete and Mam's version... just compare the scene where they all got caught gambling, previous version was better and my mom said nok and krit's version were better than mam and pete's lol they kinda have random people in here. Two things that they changed to ruined Suam, they gave her psychic powers... never in either of the old versions... and they made her a gold digger for real coz she was intentionally leading on khun Aek in here and she was nasty about it behind his back. I don't know why they did this to her. For me the only person who I really enjoy in here is Au Thanakorn. I'm watching for Pie too and she appeared a little already it's nice to see her.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I didn't watch the pete/mam version......I tried it and didn't care for it

I vaguely seen the original with my mom

So going into this is like a new lakorn to me anyways....

I like kao soo....if they barely give the pra'nang screen time....that is what kills it for me

The translation of that title is wrong..my secret bride.....

Both pra'nang is stuck with the "debt" of boon koon. So far not so bad. I feel bad for nk. The sheriff is sweet...

I feel empathy for the characters

Just starting this....we'll see

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
@m3lhouse

I disagree about nk being nasty and leading Ae on. She had not lead him on. He himself is being selfish and trying to get her to be his mistress. He is holding the BOON KOON over her head. He is shady and is taking advantage of her being indebted to them for helping her.

Nk did not agree to be anything with him. She tolerated him because of the boon koon. She herself stated that .....she never forgot she owe them. She said she agree with being his mia noy...but wasn't serious about it. She knew that is what he wanted to hear. Sheen said to him, "isn't that what you wanted me to say? I never forgot the boon koon." On top of this she never taken money from him. She worked and paid for her own stuff (room ect). Yes he help find the room for her to rent since his family own it but she worked and paid the rent.

The physic aspect is not too overwhelming either.

I like nk interactions with other characters. They have funny banter.

So far Nueng is a Bitch. She come back acting all hi-so. The brother Ae never fix the misconception about Nk and had ppl think she seduce him and is his Mia noy. Nueng listen to only one side and she is pretty annoying so far.

I'm entertain so far. Next ep she will be his "wife". I Iike their interactions. Tee Ruk is cute. Pk interactions is fun too.

I lol many times along with the chuckles. So far they have made me care about the characters. I also like the Salum ppl. They have each other's back.

Tee ruk and Salawut borrowing stuff again.

Pk like since you two are so close you might as well come over for dinner (sarcastically)

Salawut : I'll be there tonight

These tiny banters...

I like how salawut is stoic since Nueug (one) is a Bitch so far.

Can't wait until they live together.

bit

sarNie Adult
I find the side character entertaining and the side story is okay, they are making lakorn to move with time, no longer stuck and pk raping Nk and getting lost in jungle. Bickering back and forth.

At least it got people talking, like the scene when the dad/ second villain yelling at the reporter. He got a point. Reporters sometimes do things without thinking it over.

I don’t mind these characters, they all can act so its watchable.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
@bit

I concur.....

The side story is ok

I do like them addressing these issues. Esp. With so many ppl committing suicide and such.

The gay person is funny finning over pk.

Her story got me in tears

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
@spanky you should rewatch the scene again coz what you said is not what happend lol

Aek never held the boonkoon over her head. Never propositioned her. She was the one who asked if that's what he wanted which he was shocked with ... the reason why she's "misleading him" is if you pay attention to her behaviour, she is very stiff coz she is putting on an act for him. She knows he has feelings for her and offered herself because she knows that if she gives it up, she won't let him see her again. Meaning, she's calling his bluff coz she knows he doesn't want to lose her. So he wont' take her up on the offer. And the boonkoon has nothing to do with him giving her money or paying rent coz he's not her sugar daddy currently and never was just only both are aware he has feelings for her... and maybe she might have feelings too OR like I said she's playing him coz she said she "loves and respect" him...so yes she is leading him on coz when he asked if she can love him... although she already said it in that scene so why did he ask her that? She made a gag face after that question ... so right before she was talking about boon koon then later bashes him in the next scene? Sounds like a fake, nasty, ungrateful person to me. The boonkoon comes from his family taking her in while she was having family troubles... Again, she was not like this in the last version.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
@spanky you should rewatch the scene again coz what you said is not what happend lol

Aek never held the boonkoon over her head. Never propositioned her. She was the one who asked if that's what he wanted which he was shocked with ... the reason why she's "misleading him" is if you pay attention to her behaviour, she is very stiff coz she is putting on an act for him. She knows he has feelings for her and offered herself because she knows that if she gives it up, she won't let him see her again. Meaning, she's calling his bluff coz she knows he doesn't want to lose her. So he wont' take her up on the offer. And the boonkoon has nothing to do with him giving her money or paying rent coz he's not her sugar daddy currently and never was just only both are aware he has feelings for her... and maybe she might have feelings too OR like I said she's playing him coz she said she "loves and respect" him...so yes she is leading him on coz when he asked if she can love him... although she already said it in that scene so why did he ask her that? She made a gag face after that question ... so right before she was talking about boon koon then later bashes him in the next scene? Sounds like a fake, nasty, ungrateful person to me. The boonkoon comes from his family taking her in while she was having family troubles... Again, she was not like this in the last version.
I did....we obviously view it differently.

He came to see her to ask her to be mia noy.

You can see in her face she is lifeless and moot wan. She is not ungrateful to them.

She said to him...that is what he wanted to hear right.....she is giving him what he wanted to hear.

So how is she suppose to repay their act of kindness?! Become his Mia noy like he wants? She did not lead him on. She never ask him to come see her. He did it on his own. She never ask him for anything. She went along with him visiting because she DON'T want to be ungrateful. I have yet to see her go to him in any type of way. Whether it's for money nor to seduce him. She said she love and respects them and never will forgot how much boon koon they have for her.

He is engage to get married. So she should talk nice to him and keep up this meeting. Which his wife is out to get her and ruin her. Which she is doing. Even her talking in a blunt way is not keeping him away. If he is honest and pure of heart why did he run away when he saw pk. His fiancee cousin....because what he is doing is shady.

Just because someone does something nice for you . You don't have to be at their feet with kindness when they ask you to be Mia noy and the fiancee is out to destroy you.

What gives a guy hope is when a person is nice to them. They think they have a chance. I prefer a straight fwd approach.

So If that is consider ungrateful. To each their own. I don't see it as that.

They offer a place to sleep/live. But she worked for her own money and got tuition for school.

Also If you help someone....jin jai then there is no return or boon koon. If you do it in the goodness of your heart then all of this I owe you ...that is implied is moot point.

Same with pk....mint didn't say it...but the boon koon is implied...

Agree to disagree but NK IS not ungrateful for NOT following his request of his selfish needs for her and have her become Mia noy. They didn't show her in his home....but I'm sure she help out in the house hold to earn a room and boarding.

One of the best scenes I seen is from let's eat 3

1st FL was reprimanding the 2nd FL.

1FL - you used and hurt him. Your a cruel person.

2FL - I'm not cruel to him. I have never lead him on. He does things for me because he wants to. I never ask him for anything. I never agree to date or go out with him.
*You know what's cruel. Telling a guy you like him as a friend but is only looking for a friend when you don't like him. You don't want to be cruel but You still give him hope. While I ripe the bandage off and he can get over me quickly and move on.

2FL is spoiled and self serving but was always honest about it. Which is true. That friend still had hope and he kept trying again only to get rejected from the 1st FL with the I want to be friends so she can spare his feeling. So he holds on to hope that it may change.

She wants to be nice and spare his feeling but is really hurting him more

That is more cruel.

Last edited:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Haven’t seen Great’s lakorn lately because his past lakorns’ storylines were not interesting. I heard this lakorn was popular back then. I watched the 1st episode and it was okay and doesn’t piqued my interest to keep going.

Starting out with too much time, almost 20+ mins, on cops chasing and capturing gambles. Nang’ek name means toilet but I wasn’t expecting the first introduction to nang’ek with her taking a dump then her mom saying she likes to hang out at the toilet. Saying she envied “poop” cause at least it knows where it came from but she doesn’t know where she came from. I don’t know to laughed or be disgusted lol. Also, why is she running when she’s not even gambling unless she’s the look- out person cause it her mom is the ring leader?. If she’s psychic why she didn't foresee the cops coming? Or she only see dead people? I don't like lakorn that’s adds in details w/o reasonable background.

Mint makes an irritating but convincing rai (even if she’s not the rai chasing after pra’ek). I lost my patience with her being rai since Padiwarada. The type that is so good playing bad that they made you hate their character. Ae Supachai’s new actor is not lead material and I hope Ae doesn’t think he is, he’s better fit for supporting. He only has two facial expressions - pissed and more pissed! There’re better newbies from channel 7 that Ae Supachai should be pushing lol. Kao is not leading lady material and I'll just leave it at that.

Too bad Great is in here cause he’s mis-matched with Kao. They looked more brother/sister rather than lovers. He’s compatibly matched w/ Matt and possibly his next nang'ek Boom. He looked fine with Chippy too. His character is always the gentleman-type, even if he’s a cop here, he reminds me of Poon in Kor Pen Jaosao (Bride to be). Interesting it’s similar characteristic because I thought I read somewhere that khun Ja asked more out of him for role? Kao's role in here, I am not liking the characteristic nang'ek have in here. She's rude and blunt.

I think I might like the arranged marriage and then pra'ek falling for nang'ek storyline, but since the pra’nangs do not match, it’s a no go. Great eating what looks like ice cream in the tub and staring at the toilet lol. Done.

I think I’ll go look for Pete and Mam version, at least they looked compatible.

Last edited:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid

I am confused as to why when Aek tells her that he’s getting married, Suam assumed that he wants her to be mia noy? He was even surprised by her statement. I agree here that Aek didn’t proposition Suam - she offered up the idea of being mia noy. He said he wanted her to know that he’s getting married because of duty ( family business). Suam even asked him why is he telling her, which he replied that he wants her to know that nothing has changed, his feeling for her is the same even after he married.

In this scene here, Aek doesn’t appear to be holding the boon koon over her, she’s the one that brought it up. After she initiated being his mia noy, he then asked if she would consider it. She said she knows that’s what he wants. He said he doesn’t really want that and never thought of her like that. She said she loves and respect him, but if he wants it then she’s willing to give it. And then come gaged about it afterward lol? I can’t tell if she’s gaging at him or gaging at his statement “instead of boon koon, can it be love”. She seem disgusted with him, she knows he has feeling for her, yet she meets up with him and takes his call. If that’s not leading him on then I don’t know what you call it. She’s all about boon koon, telling those gamblers they owed her for bailing them out. She preaches boon koon, but she can’t even respect her own “father” cause of how he treats her mom and sister. (It goes against the lakorn preaching of honoring thy parents unconditionally).

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I am confused as to why when Aek tells her that he’s getting married, Suam assumed that he wants her to be mia noy? He was even surprised by her statement. I agree here that Aek didn’t proposition Suam - she offered up the idea of being mia noy. He said he wanted her to know that he’s getting married because of duty ( family business). Suam even asked him why is he telling her, which he replied that he wants her to know that nothing has changed, his feeling for her is the same even after he married.

In this scene here, Aek doesn’t appear to be holding the boon koon over her, she’s the one that brought it up. After she initiated being his mia noy, he then asked if she would consider it. She said she knows that’s what he wants. He said he doesn’t really want that and never thought of her like that. She said she loves and respect him, but if he wants it then she’s willing to give it. And then come gaged about it afterward lol? I can’t tell if she’s gaging at him or gaging at his statement “instead of boon koon, can it be love”. She seem disgusted with him, she knows he has feeling for her, yet she meets up with him and takes his call. If that’s not leading him on then I don’t know what you call it. She’s all about boon koon, telling those gamblers they owed her for bailing them out. She preaches boon koon, but she can’t even respect her own “father” cause of how he treats her mom and sister. (It goes against the lakorn preaching of honoring thy parents unconditionally).

He is surprise she agree to it. That is not her personality. He implied he wanted her as a side chick.

If you look at her face she is lifeless and goes. Isn't that what you wanted to hear?

She didn't agree to it. She said it because that is that he is implying but he didn't have the guts to fully said it.

He then was shock and didn't expect that. She didn't value herself?

I was lazy but ...I'll translate ....almost word for word. I used trash instead of no value. same thing

Ae-It is a marry of duty. I want you to know. The elder agree to it. They have power. It will stabilize my family

nk- Why are you tell me this?

Ae- I want you to know nothing changed. My feeling is still the same

nk- Khun Ae, You want me to be Mai Noy?

Ae - Why are you saying this?

nk - I don't have time to say things in a pretty way. Get to the point.

Ae- Will you be willing?

Nk- I'm willing.... with a lifeless face

Ae- ....what...do you know what your saying?

nk- I know...isn;t that what you want?

Ae- Well...not fully.. (HE IS NOT DENYING THAT IS WHAT HE WANTS, he wants it to be put in a pretty way).I don;t want you to consider it that way. I don't want you to use mai noy. I never thought of you that way

Nk- Someone like me is trash...I'm lucky i get to eat. I can't replay the Boon Koon to you and one. I know what you want from me

Ae- At least you have the dignity to never given me what I want (HER BODY). Why today you...

nk- I love and respect you. If you want my body. I can give you that. I am trash that has no value. If I give it to you, you will never see me again after.

Ae- Your tired, go rest. I want to see you have an easy life

nk- I have today because of you guys. I will never forget it

Ae- Can you change the Boon Koon to love.

Again how should she reply his boon koon. Give him love and be his side chick? that is the only option. That is a different lakorn.

Mint is seen saying she will NOT share her MAN. She want p'k to get rid of her. She also implied Boon Koon

I'm Sorry ...but you're getting married to a powerful family and want n'k on the side. If you love her. Let her be. You will have a wife who will destroy her. Also she never said she is interested. You can't force love.

That is selfish to me.

Nk Is blunt and straight Forward of what he Is Trying to PRETTY up. He wants to have a relationship w/Nk while he is still married. So no she is NOT leading him on. He is beating around the Bushes. She is direct.

He came to her work place and waited for her. So she is damn if she do and damn if she don't. She ignore the call she is ungrateful. She sees him and is leading him on. He came to her. She never went to him.

She herself said that if it wasn't for the Boon koon. She wouldn;t even really talk to him. Even when he went to her school. She said. You could have called me. he wanted to see her. Then Mint came and got her tuition revoke because HE came to see her.

She was disgusted by his preposition of Love. Dude is getting Married. You can't have you cake and eat it to.

Her dad who beats the family up...she owes boon koon to him?! He is an abuser and user. He used the nephew for his gain. Brought the SIDE chick to the family home to extort money from his family. You will have RESPECT for that kind of person and GIVE your boon Koon to someone who beats the SHIT out of you want his family. OK.

I'm done replying. lol

I enjoy this lakorn and will cont. to watch. If one don't enjoy it. don't waste time on it.

Last edited:
Reactions: bit

bit

sarNie Adult
Yes, he is a coward actually, he wanted her to be his mistress but being coy about it so he wouldn’t be seen as villain.

Suam being who she is get straight to the point.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
It's funny how they have p'ek and n'ek from the first version play as suam's parents. I liked the 1st version better. Pete's version hmmm. He didn't look like a cop material with his hair style.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I don't remember the 1st one. My mom liked it. I tried Pete's n mama & it didn't click

I have a no bias....I don't watch remake but since I have no connection to the previous one. I can watch this with an open mind.

Her 6 sense is kind of random but it's not overwhelming to the story.

I like the characters interactions