❤️[CH3] Kao Waan Hai Nou Bpen Sai Larb : Grate Warintorn/ Kao Supassara

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I hope they change some stuff here. Didn’t like how p’ek was addicted to drugs and towns the end, it drag.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Man I’m super excited to finally watch great in a storyline that I like with another n’ek that I love! They look super cute in everything that I’ve seen so far so fingers crossed it translates on screen!

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
How’s the first episode? Did anyone watch this?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Gonna watch the first episode once it’s subbed. However I might crack and just watch it raw since I’ve waited so long for this :risas3:

bit

sarNie Adult
This is funny.. and surprisingly good. Kao put her experience as Nadao Bangkok actress in good use, she look natural in her scenes either it funny or sad.

Great is as usual. CH3 actors are usually ornamental to get the story going. This is more female centric focused lakorn and Kao is doing a good job.

The kid who played her niece is good. They put everyday normal Bangkok city people problem in the story so I think this will do well.

sugar12

sarNie Hatchling
Watched the first episode and I like it. It seems like a typical story line but I'm enjoying it so far compared the current airing ones. this drama has a little bit of everything, mystery, action, comedy, drama.... I wonder how is Kao's physic power are going to play into this spy thing too. It's nice to see Great on screen, missed his acting. Can't wait for the love to develop between the main pairing though!

Bex

sarNie Egg
OMG this is so funny. I laugh every time VERONICA is on screen. They look cute together to be honest the only other actress I think would nail this character is Namtarn. She has the most expressive eyes and she's such a versatile actress and so underrated just like Great. I hope Great stops working as a pusher cause he isn't getting any younger and this really is the best time for him to show what he can do. Sometimes I feel like he isn't even challenging himself at all like in Lub Luang Jai. Seriously it was like they brought him on whenever Masu was putting everyone to sleep and then put him back in the box. I'm starting to feel like perhaps he should do movies or other works away from ch3 to improve his repertoire cause they're boxing him in. The more I watch ch3 lakorn the more apparent it becomes that these actors don't audition for the roles. Great's partner as cute as he is not memorable at all. Everytime I try to remember him I think James Ma's friend I still don't remember his face heck all the crazy side characters are memorable and the guys they showed on TV made more an impact than he did i hope he gets better.

bit

sarNie Adult
Oh yes, maker y pulled a lot of characters in, but for first episode it works. They don’t backstory introduction just put the character in play and it was hilarious.

I like VE RO NI CA to
..hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: Bex

Bex

sarNie Egg
Oh yes, maker y pulled a lot of characters in, but for first episode it works. They don’t backstory introduction just put the character in play and it was hilarious.

I like VE RO NI CA to
..hahaha
Alot happened in the first episode and the support actors were great. I hope they don't drop the ball with this one. I need to watch a really good Great lakorn. I might be wrong but the gambling old battleaxe looks like the mum from the parent story. She's so funny.

Bex

sarNie Egg
WOW tonight's episode was amazing. The actors, production, music, wardrobe everyone is doing such an awesome job. Keep up the good work. I wish they could put this on Netflix. Kao and Great have chemistry I could watch them bicker all episode.