[CH3] Kao Waan Hai Nou Bpen Sai Larb : Grate Warintorn/ Kao Supassara

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by KhoOnxNouxWanxJai, Jun 11, 2017.

1. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Reading is so great! Sometimes when I get into my reading moods, I go to bed so so late because I forget all about time lol The books really help you forget reality! And no problem love :) Updating for this lakorn makes me happy. I love seeing pictures of these two together

S.J.M likes this.
  2. est.jpn

est.jpn sarNie Hatchling

Hahahhaa. As a newer actress too she had better kissing scenes than any of the veterans ever did. I am waiting for that kiss from Great and Kao then.
    It's going to be intense *I hope*. Hahhaha. Shipping Kao and Great so hard even though there are no trailers yet.

SuzieJ likes this.
  3. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

Tor and her had many makeout scenes.

est.jpn and SuzieJ like this.
  4. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

That can happen if that's what they want. Many ppl marry in varies of age differences

5. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

0A41EFFE-6638-46CE-B1AF-66CF26966317.jpeg C06B0A2E-0705-4F8E-913D-6D61F7EB792B.jpeg A93A7985-EADD-4008-BD1C-026C9CFE19CF.jpeg B29FDCC4-E609-4767-BDEE-0F7A383B957D.jpeg Why in the world is Kao wearing traditional indian clothes haha?? She looks pretty though! They were singing “Dola Re Dola” which is an indian song from the movie “Devdas” in the behind the scenes lool man I wish this could finish filming soon!!

6. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

There’s a scene where she pretends to be possessed and can tell fortune. It’s a funny scene, she’ll get caught by the cops.

est.jpn, S.J.M and SuzieJ like this.
  7. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Ohhh lol this is gonna be funny! She’s gonna he perfect as this character!

est.jpn likes this.
  8. est.jpn

est.jpn sarNie Hatchling

Wow. they made her look flawless! So Goddess like. In love all over again. :icon12::icon12:

9. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

A02DB98A-45A6-4FD7-9215-25EEB65C8330.jpeg Omg these two are hot :naughty2: They still look amazing after all these years!

est.jpn, alissaax and phatman like this.
  10. phatman

phatman POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Woah. Hotness overload. If there is a newbie who can generate any chemi with her costar it is Kao. I'm pretty neutral with her, but dam her and Great look so hawt together.

Great is starting to look like Chakrit!! Nooo!!!

SuzieJ likes this.
  11. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Girlll, you’re comparing Great to Chakrit :eek: Oh no girl I need to buy you some glasses :risas3:

est.jpn, KitKat516 and phatman like this.
  12. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

Seriously :rolleyes::facepalm:Lol.. i like Chakrit but he is not aging well at all.

SuzieJ likes this.
  13. phatman

Hahaha.
    No girl! He's not near as bad, but those wrinkles or blemishes on his face! Haha. It's not smooth anymore! I mean he still fine af to me, but no more facial fillers please! Haha.

14. alissaax

alissaax Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡

Oh shit the photo! :love: Theyre both looking so good!! Have they work together before?

SuzieJ and phatman like this.
  15. phatman

No girl! He's not near as bad, but those wrinkles or blemishes on his face! Haha. It's not smooth anymore! I mean he still fine af to me, but no more fillers! Haha.
    They were in Pee Kaew Nang Hong, but Kao wasn't the lead though.

SuzieJ likes this.
  16. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Yeah Yardthip was Great’s first n’ek! I think their first lakorn was like a comedy or something

est.jpn and phatman like this.
  17. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

That's Kao? Looks like Yard :confused0:

phatman and SuzieJ like this.
  18. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Okay okay I get what you mean lol Well Great is in his 30’s so he’s starting to age but I like the age on him.

And also that’s not Kao, that’s yardthip in the photo

phatman likes this.
  19. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Its yardthip

phatman likes this.
  20. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Chakrit was hot but not anymore lol I think if he lost weight, he would look fine though

phatman likes this.