❤️[CH3] Kao Waan Hai Nou Bpen Sai Larb : Grate Warintorn/ Kao Supassara

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
View attachment 31632 View attachment 31634 View attachment 31633 This pairing is already so comfy with each other! They are super cute off-screen :icon12: I’m starting to ship them in real life :risas3: That always turns out badly though lool
The petiteness of Kao and the build of Great makes them the perfect pair of koojin. *secretly wishes they dated* Yet in reality I am just glad they
have great chemistry and can get along. It's like looking at them being truly married but something that will never happen *age difference*.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Oh hell yeah. Thigh touching! Hahahha. Sorry but that's too cute!
The petiteness of Kao and the build of Great makes them the perfect pair of koojin. *secretly wishes they dated* Yet in reality I am just glad they
have great chemistry and can get along. It's like looking at them being truly married but something that will never happen *age difference*.
The thigh touching was what got me loool I was like OMG how cuteeee!!!! That’s exactly why I like this couple a lot because Kao is super tiny and Great is quite tall for a Ch3 actor and he has a manly build so they are nice to look at physically. Also Kao doesn’t have any issue being touchy touchy with her p’eks when it’s required and she doesn’t look awkward while doing it either. So I’m really hoping to see at least one real kiss scene in this. She kissed Alex even though she was just a supporting character so she better kiss Great in this since she’s the n’ek lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Oh I missed you too:love: Honestly these past days I was busy with catching up with my novels and I was particularity obsessed with reading but I am slowly making a comeback and I was glad to see your updates with lakorn , Thank you for the goodies:)
Reading is so great! Sometimes when I get into my reading moods, I go to bed so so late because I forget all about time lol The books really help you forget reality! And no problem love :) Updating for this lakorn makes me happy. I love seeing pictures of these two together

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
The thigh touching was what got me loool I was like OMG how cuteeee!!!! That’s exactly why I like this couple a lot because Kao is super tiny and Great is quite tall for a Ch3 actor and he has a manly build so they are nice to look at physically. Also Kao doesn’t have any issue being touchy touchy with her p’eks when it’s required and she doesn’t look awkward while doing it either. So I’m really hoping to see at least one real kiss scene in this. She kissed Alex even though she was just a supporting character so she better kiss Great in this since she’s the n’ek lol
Hahahhaa. As a newer actress too she had better kissing scenes than any of the veterans ever did. I am waiting for that kiss from Great and Kao then.
It's going to be intense *I hope*. Hahhaha. Shipping Kao and Great so hard even though there are no trailers yet.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Hahahhaa. As a newer actress too she had better kissing scenes than any of the veterans ever did. I am waiting for that kiss from Great and Kao then.
It's going to be intense *I hope*. Hahhaha. Shipping Kao and Great so hard even though there are no trailers yet.
Tor and her had many makeout scenes.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
That can happen if that's what they want. Many ppl marry in varies of age differences

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
View attachment 31734 View attachment 31732 View attachment 31735 View attachment 31733 Why in the world is Kao wearing traditional indian clothes haha?? She looks pretty though! They were singing “Dola Re Dola” which is an indian song from the movie “Devdas” in the behind the scenes lool man I wish this could finish filming soon!!
There’s a scene where she pretends to be possessed and can tell fortune. It’s a funny scene, she’ll get caught by the cops.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Girlll, you’re comparing Great to Chakrit :eek: Oh no girl I need to buy you some glasses :risas3:
Hahaha.
No girl! He's not near as bad, but those wrinkles or blemishes on his face! Haha. It's not smooth anymore! I mean he still fine af to me, but no more facial fillers please! Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Girlll, you’re comparing Great to Chakrit :eek: Oh no girl I need to buy you some glasses :risas3:
No girl! He's not near as bad, but those wrinkles or blemishes on his face! Haha. It's not smooth anymore! I mean he still fine af to me, but no more fillers! Haha.
Oh shit the photo! :love: Theyre both looking so good!! Have they work together before?
They were in Pee Kaew Nang Hong, but Kao wasn't the lead though.