[CH3] Kao Waan Hai Nou Bpen Sai Larb : Grate Warintorn/ Kao Supassara

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Hmm he doesnt really look that good in that picture. He was like a lot hotter at the fitting. Hopefully it's juat that picture lol.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Hmm he doesnt really look that good in that picture. He was like a lot hotter at the fitting. Hopefully it's juat that picture lol.
I think maybe its just that picture. He looks good in everything else. I still think he looks good in this picture lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I wish I could see Yardthip play as his n'ek again. Appearance wise they match very well.
btw I noticed your profile picture is of Pancake and Om in Tawee Pope! I’m currently watching that lakorn right now and I love it! The storyline reminded me of BPS so I decided to give it a shot and it’s so cute :)

Koy123

sarNie Oldmaid
btw I noticed your profile picture is of Pancake and Om in Tawee Pope! I’m currently watching that lakorn right now and I love it! The storyline reminded me of BPS so I decided to give it a shot and it’s so cute :)
You have to watch the original version starring Ann S and Saranyu, that one is so much better than Om and Pancake version

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
You have to watch the original version starring Ann S and Saranyu, that one is so much better than Om and Pancake version
Oh really? I didn’t know their version was a remake! I’ll try to watch the original after I’m done with this one :) thanks!