❤️[CH3] Kao Waan Hai Nou Bpen Sai Larb : Grate Warintorn/ Kao Supassara

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I rem. My mom watching this. It's a funny lakorn.

I hope to see this soon. Hoping by April?
I hope soon too but the filming seems kind of slow. Either they aren’t paying that much BTS or they still haven’t filmed much. I’m hoping it’s just them not posting too much BTS.

Do the pranang have lots of scenes in this together? I’m hoping so!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I hope soon too but the filming seems kind of slow. Either they aren’t paying that much BTS or they still haven’t filmed much. I’m hoping it’s just them not posting too much BTS.

It's a remake... so well see. Kao has only 1 lakorn. Great is the one filming multiple ones

AllySweet

sarNie Hatchling

If it is similar to the other previous versions, yes they do have a lot of cute scenes between the Pranangs especially after they get married.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
If it is similar to the other previous versions, yes they do have a lot of cute scenes between the Pranangs especially after they get married.
Thank goodness! I can’t stand when the main pranang barely have any screen time with each other in lakorns. I don’t like when they focus too much on the supporting characters. There needs to be the perfect balance!

AllySweet

sarNie Hatchling
Thank goodness! I can’t stand when the main pranang barely have any screen time with each other in lakorns. I don’t like when they focus too much on the supporting characters. There needs to be the perfect balance!
You will not be disappointed but hopefully they will keep some of the cute scenes from Mam and Pete’s version though.