[CH3] Kao Waan Hai Nou Bpen Sai Larb : Grate Warintorn/ Kao Supassara

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by KhoOnxNouxWanxJai, Jun 11, 2017.

1. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Lol the amount Great has to crouch down so that him and kao are the same height is sooo funny. Hes almost about to do the splits! :pancarta:
    Screenshot_20180823-011424.png
    Cr. In picture

alissaax and S.J.M like this.
  2. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

Yes, I think until this lakorn air & finish airing you & me are going to be here for a long time, I’m glad it’s maker family production because recently their lakorn improved & they are organised.

SuzieJ likes this.
  3. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Yes, At least if no one else watches you and me will be here! And yeah this one is Maker Y and i heard their last lakorn Plerng Boon with Bella, Pong, and Janie was good.

S.J.M likes this.
  4. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

They done afew good lakorn it’s better than maker j because maker j tend to make thier lakorn soft & boring but Maker Y suffered for a quite bit then gain their magic back after plerng boon because the producer done a lot research & I hope we get a huge success for this lakorn too.

SuzieJ likes this.
  5. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

@SuzieJ some user on the form don’t have strong internet connection so if you post photos if they are more in two post them in spolier tag or use thumbnail otherwise it takes along time to load.

SuzieJ likes this.
  6. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Lets hope this is a good one for Great and Kao! They deserve a hit lakorn!
    Okay thank you! I will remember this in the future :)

S.J.M likes this.
  7. alissaax

alissaax Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡

Omgg what are yard and mints characters... i miss them playing lead roles. I wish yard's drama leh kularp would get a remake.

rae and S.J.M like this.
  8. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

B428B1DE-6985-422B-8122-19D928FC5D15.jpeg

alissaax and SuzieJ like this.
  9. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

They are most likey the n'rais! Ive never scene the first 2 versions of this lakorn so im not sure what characters they play

S.J.M likes this.
  10. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Awww they are so lovely together! It seems like they are following the storyline of Pete and Mam's version with the whole handcuffing situation

S.J.M likes this.
  11. alissaax

alissaax Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡

I dont really remember the full storyline. It was once one of my fav, i watched mam and pete

Last edited: Aug 23, 2018
    SuzieJ likes this.
  12. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

pdwucxx6sm8bIVFTRsd-o.jpg pdwu915bunS6oCsqOu4-o.jpg
    DlRWzQMU4AE3tIH.jpeg
    Cr. To rightful owners

alissaax and S.J.M like this.
  13. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

It looks like Kao is Greats girlfriend and is cheerleading for Great while he plays soccer <3
    20180823_053428.png
    Cr. To rightful owners

S.J.M likes this.
  14. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

I hope we get good real kisses in this :angel10::angel10::angel10: Kao is down for them and Great is down for them so now its up to the producers and directors! Pleaseee great hasnt had a real kiss in a long time :(

S.J.M likes this.
  15. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

Yes we need real kiss & i think right now it’s real kiss comeback I’m tired of those fake kisses.

SuzieJ likes this.
  16. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

84030C11-D614-4699-A7BC-4607D125FB2F.jpeg
    31EAD88F-C0B2-4571-8273-217D20D46CE0.jpeg B6C79C97-91D5-4BF7-B5BA-069E7B80D8A6.jpeg 4F686B18-A5CF-4C43-A6B0-E13E4EC6BB70.jpeg D842049B-0A74-4542-8816-4495357A0421.jpeg

alissaax and SuzieJ like this.
  17. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

I think Yard is playing Great’s Cousin and Mint is playing the best friend of Yard or another rai girl chasing after Great. There’re like 3 rai these. Lol
    In the first version, p’ek always like to hand cuff n’ek too.

Ooo, I like the fitting pictures already!

Last edited: Aug 23, 2018
    SuzieJ and S.J.M like this.
  18. rae

rae sarNie Hatchling

omg leh kularp... this takes me back lol! it would be a fun lakorn to watch if there was a remake, the nek is actually quite good at plotting against other people haha. :p

19. m3lhouse

m3lhouse sarNie Adult

Mint's role should be great's cousin and auan is her husband who is in love with kao and helped pay her tuition. Yard should be the sister of the villain and is also dating pra ek. Ae's newbie is probably gonna be the cop who contacted kao's to be a spy unless they switched up the storyline to not have two undercover police groups and he's great's partner. Pie could be Kao's bff who is also auan's sister and she'll have a crush on great but if she's getting with Ae's newbie then they changed that part of the storyline too coz they didn't have any connection in the mam-pete version I don't think. Other than the friend there's kao's sister who was raped by the step-dad but she looks like she'll be the bff... the mam-pete one was really good and really famous... and my mom told me that the jariya and jackrit one was even better. It's a comedy khun ja doesn't do comedy and there's action too so I hope she's sucessful in this coz the genre is not her forte but it's a good remake to bring back which is why I like her as a producer she picks good scripts. I'm not really into the casting except that I really like Pie but the script should be good enough it's just a matter of the team pulling it off.

20. saobomp

saobomp sarNie Adult

The jariya and Jukrit version was really good. It was funny too. I didn't like Pete/Mam's version too much. Hopefully, this remake is as good.

SuzieJ likes this.