❤️[CH3] Kao Waan Hai Nou Bpen Sai Larb : Grate Warintorn/ Kao Supassara

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Okay episode 16 was amazing. The scene with Suam giving back the things to Rut was so bittersweet, you could see how much it hurt them both, their is so much love there. The stuff with Rut being undercover/and with his Uncle wow. and Suam and her family/her real dad wow intense. I am glad she got to talk with him. When Rut heard she got hurt you could see how much it hurt him/scared him then he had to put his acted back on.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Just finished this, it was enjoyable to watch. This version is not even a remake. They changed a lot of things which does makes more sense. I like this it didn’t drag and most of the characters have a backstory to them. I’ve never seen a remake that has this many original cast(I think a few are from the 1st remake) in here. I can see that Chai had a fun time playing the lead villain, he was so into his character. Lol. Kao is pretty animated, she kinda reminds me of Jariya’s acting in the original. I like that they keep n’ek character the same, she’s straightforward, bad mouth, her attitude is hard to digest. This lakorn has more spirits then action for an “action” lakorn, so this lakorn is romantic\comedy\spiritual\drama. I like the second couple, they are pretty cute!

what I didn’t like in this lakorn is the color grading in here, it look yellow-ish and everyone look too pale. The make doesn’t look good on Great and I can see some of the bad contour on Yarthip’s face.