[Ch3] Kaew Ta Waan Jai (Wave Media)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
That's such a cute picture of Dome and Chalida, but she's seriously too beautiful for him. :loool: Unless he reverts back to his old hairstyle. Then he looks more tolerable. :yes: Grate/Great and Chalida would be...great! :thumbsup: :coverlaf:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
i thought he looked good in the lakorn w/ploy....not so much in that pix.....patiently waiting....i can't really think of who else of older p'k...pope? great?

I know Om mostly do Ch7 lakorn but I would love to see these 2 together

Kalahawj

sarNie Egg
U know what I all ways wanted nichkhun to work in Thai lakorn so if it posible but may be not it be good if mint and nichkhun play to together even he has an baby face he still older

fun

Expired Sarnie
You know I would die to see Nichkhun in a lakorn. His first leading nang ek should be Chalida LOL If he was to ever do so, I believe one of the better production would recruit him instead of Wave Media. 

Kalahawj

sarNie Egg
True..... mint will die to see his and work with him, and if they do I want them to be in slap kiss force lakorn still in an funny i lakorn in the same time

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't think Nichkhun will accept kiss/slap genre due to his status. If it is to ever happen, it would be a light romcom with lighthearted drama to drive the plot forward. 

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
I'm pretty sure that wave media knows that RS wasn't a big hit. Now they choose a Lakorn to re-make and it isn't going to be a big hit. Since the Lakorn was not that great and wave media isn't that great. I just hope it doesn't downgrade chalida. I'm not as excited as I should be. I'm actually more excited about her NEXT Lakorn after this one!!! Lol best luck for chalida and her paekk!! :D

Coca

sarNie Adult
I think that perhaps Cubic should ended Mint perhaps have free time a lot I think that perhaps P'Tu chose Pra'ek already for her I want to are mint next lakorn

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
And how did I forget about Louis Scott? haha

I know some people don't think Louis fits the leading pra'ek role, but that's not a factor that's going to stop be from wanting him to be in here too lol
I would love to see Chalida work with him because his acting skills is superb and she can learn many acting tips from him ! He be sending chills down my spine every time I watch his
performances whether he is the lead or the second pra'ek !!!!!!!!!!! Can never forget him as Tom in Sawan Biang and as Mai in Plerng SeeRoong...and Ofc back in 90's when I first
saw him with his long hair in the movie "Wildest Day".........*heart eyes *heart eyes I had such a big crush on him eheh 

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
OMG!!!!! ARE THEY CONFIRMED????? I've always wanted Boy and Chalida, lol....I want her to pair up with everyone haha. Since Nadech is not in here, Boy will do.   :)