[Ch3] Kaew Ta Waan Jai (Wave Media)

Coca

sarNie Adult
When P tu chose the Pra'ek already ? I want to know who is will pair with Mint.C because I want to this Lakorn fitting soon

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I hope this lakorn doesn't happen at all! Or more like I am wishing Chalida drops out of this lakorn....*fingers cross....Not liking Wave media production because they have disappointed me greatly.....

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
ip.smilez said:
I hope this lakorn doesn't happen at all! Or more like I am wishing Chalida drops out of this lakorn....*fingers cross....Not liking Wave media production because they have disappointed me greatly.....
I Agree
But Besides This
What Other Lakorns Is She "Rumoured In"
I Cant have A Year with Out Seeing Her On Screen...other Than cubic

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
I haven't been on this thread for a looong while. Even though RS was a disappointment, if Chalida is in here, I'll watch. I'm just hoping that this will at least be better than RS, but I wouldn't mind Chalida dropping out of this and take a different lakorn either,  hopefully slap/kiss  :thumbsup: 

I know she has Cubic, but I wish she had more lakorns. With her work, I typically finish the whole thing, regardless of the storyline or company. 

noydarny

sarNie Adult
I have no high hope for this production company. I give up on Ruk sut Rit because of it. Not funny and all over the places.

Coca

sarNie Adult
I hope that P'Tu will chose Pra'ek soon pair with chalida ,, and I hope also that Mint will have another More Lakorn soon and I want her have Lakorn With Mark so much I miss them on screen so much

Coca

sarNie Adult
Now 2014 I hope that P tu will chose Pra'ek soon and fitting soon I want to see Mint fitting this Lakorn

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I'm getting impatient ! Lol I honestly want mint out of KTWJ :) but if she's in, she's in......

How about Dome !?

Cr: mintcig

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Dome's alright, I liked him in Ruk Mai Mee Wan Tai. But I wouldn't want him in here with Chalida. If I can have it my way, my picks would be either Ken Theeradeth or Grate Warintorn. I really want her to pair up with these two aside from Nadech.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
noydarny said:
Eewww no offense I don't find Dome attractive at all. I watched Tawan tor saeng because of Mai and he was like a stone and no emotions on his face.
yeah Dome his kind of stiff 

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Ahhhhhhh!!!! How long will we have to wait. Mint Ka plz get out of here, if they don't find you a pra ek. Great might be good in here. But a NO NO for Dome. He is like a brick wall.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I still want to see Dome and Mint in a lakorn together one day lol they are taking awfully long to find a pra'ek.............................