[Ch3] Kaew Ta Waan Jai (Wave Media)

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
Actually P'Mint has played a tomboy before in Tawan Deard. But she was sort of girly because she had an "attraction" to Tawan. But if you are talking about modern tomboy, yes. 
 Just saw a pix of Nadech and decided to come here. I wonder how their wardrobe will be like?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
cool :) said:
It's produced by anew company? What lakorns have they produce in the past? But even if this turns out bad,WHICH I hope won't, I'm still watching this 555 :yahoo:
Wanalee and Tuddao Bussaya they success and they producing Ruk Sukrit JamesJ/Punch 

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Shoot Tadao Bussaya? So I'm kind of iffy about that. Tadao Bussaya was boring to me. Wanalee (the one with Poh N right?) was okay. But Ruk Sutrit, I am looking forward to that one after seeing it on Fantastic's signature and checking the teaser on youtube (by the way love your signature).
Btw
I AM BAAAAAAAAAAAACCCKKK!! :D

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@din !! Welcome back :))) miss seeing you on here na

Agreed. RS looks really good ESP after watching and watching the teaser repeatedly, I might just fall in love with JJ. Lol he hasn't impressed me just yet, this might be his breakthrough role for me. He def look super hotttttt playing his character :)

Waiting for further confirmation...*whistles

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Agreed except for one thing. I don't really think James J is hot but a cutie pie. How old is he?

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
narkrakdin24^^ said:
Shoot Tadao Bussaya? So I'm kind of iffy about that. Tadao Bussaya was boring to me. Wanalee (the one with Poh N right?) was okay. But Ruk Sutrit, I am looking forward to that one after seeing it on Fantastic's signature and checking the teaser on youtube (by the way love your signature).
Btw
I AM BAAAAAAAAAAAACCCKKK!! :D
Lol thxs......so hype for RUK SURIT after I saw the teaser. And yes I don't see JJ hot, but very baby-face cute. Same, in Puttipat I didn't consider him one of my favorites until Ruk SURIT. Maybe it's because it was back then. Lol. Off topic, I can't wait for Nalida

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Agreed. Honestly wasn't a fan of Puttipat. Was more of a Pawornrut and Ronnapee, along with Ratchanon. But wow be can play a piano! Along with Bomb. Then what about James Ma? He can sing? Yeah that was off-topic.
Nalida!!! I have never thought they would actually pair.

fanny

sarNie Adult
I would Nadech anytime over JJ. I don't think JJ is handsome. He just have that baby face make him look adorable. Super excited of this couple. Mint and Nadech will be another cute pair beside yadech.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
fanny said:
I would Nadech anytime over JJ. I don't think JJ is handsome. He just have that baby face make him look adorable. Super excited of this couple. Mint and Nadech will be another cute pair beside yadech.
Agreed
James Ji just wasn't that overwhelming for me
But Nadech *___*

Kalahawj

sarNie Egg
Hi I new here so I was on Facebook it show an pic of mint singing I was wondering if she singing the them song for cubic or kaew ta waan jai

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Kalahawj said:
Hi I new here so I was on Facebook it show an pic of mint singing I was wondering if she singing the them song for cubic or kaew ta waan jai
She was probably doing the song recording for her show with the rest of the cast from the Suparburoot Jutathep Series (;

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
Hopefully Tu Piyadawee would change a little bit of the story lol. I'm sure wave media will do fine with this lakorn. So hopefully nothing will change

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
bellherr said:
Hopefully Tu Piyadawee would change a little bit of the story lol. I'm sure wave media will do fine with this lakorn. So hopefully nothing will change
Yeah
Hopefully She Adds Alot Of Sweet Scenes
But Still keep The Comedy Alive
If This Is Nalidas First Lakorn I Hope It Doesnt Disapoint Me
Even If It Does Im Still Watching It For NALIDAS SAke

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
The pix of her in the studio recording her singing voice? Darn! I hoped that was for Cubic!
Off-topic but Mint singing "Sode" aka "Single" at a karaoke place makes me wonder if she wants attention from some special guys lol!!
Edit: Welcome to Asianfuse!! Pleased to meet you. Hope that you will join us more often from now. :)