[Ch3] Kaew Ta Waan Jai (Wave Media)

fanny

sarNie Adult
I'm so excited about this pairing, but I'm not liking the lakorn that much because I saw the old version and know that the lakorn is very light. Let's hope Tu will do good job because it is under ch.3 production.

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
If Tu directs it and makes it KINDA different, I will be pleased if we had lots and lots of
L O V E scenes;) and it's not really focus on her ghetto family!! LOL :) but let's pray it's going to be in production

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
bellherr said:
If Tu directs it and makes it KINDA different, I will be pleased if we had lots and lots of
L O V E scenes;) and it's not really focus on her ghetto family!! LOL :) but let's pray it's going to be in production
yup me too I wish there is a lot of love scene!!! Is this a comedy lakorn?

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
Chalidaluvprin said:
yup me too I wish there is a lot of love scene!!! Is this a comedy lakorn?
I haven't watched it yet, but did a little research and it's a comedy lakorn that is suppose to be really funny and the love line between the characters is light. That's all. But maybe I might be wrong or not.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
I'm glad Nalida got this kind if lakorn because its going to be so funny if she plays a tomboy who is really tough on the main dude! Nalida will become closer!!!!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
If it true...if Cubic is to be done in November than there is a high hope of Chalida and Nadech to happen...figure cross...jst hope chalida dined it
\(^o^)/ ~(^o^)~ <(^o^)> -(^o^)-

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Oh shet forgot about Nadech busy schedule lol now if they miss this opportunity i'll blame Nadech lol jk jk

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
So if this drama is going to be filming around april or may, then fitting should be around late March or early April. Still a long wait for Nalida. If it films fast it may be a summer Lakorn!!!! Yay.

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
This is probably a remake of Kaew Tah Whan Jai with Chompoo Araya and Aou Panu. But Nadech and Mint Chalida are the pra nang this time. Or supposedly. P'mint said its kind of confirmed and that they should start filming next year (possibly after Cubic). But anything can change over time. The director (or producer?) is P'Tu but I don't know the name of the company so someone help me with that. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LoXDi0d_UyU
From the beginning the reporter talks about P'Mint confirming about playing this lakorn with P'Nadech (ahhh Nadech so sexy!!). 
P'Mint talks about this at 6:48

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
Merged your thread with an existing one maikair, so we won't have duplicate threads. 

Thank You, 
Happy Foruming
I'm sorry. I didn't look for it. Was too excited ja. :) Will look for it next time. And yeah I thought I visited this before. 
So. Where P'Tu work is the company Wave Media? Never knew that. 
Does anyone know what the plot is?