[Ch3] Kaew Ta Waan Jai (Wave Media)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
️Ladies I sometimes feel like I never met them and that it was only just a dream hehe Im so ready for the jealousy scenes of Boy ;p

Reactions: fun

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Yes, I didn't expect to be this enjoyable. Actually, Boy and Mint has chemistry. Their's is not sizzling but like marshmallows. So sweet and the kid is like crackers, odd but delicious. Maybe because the image of Boy making breakfast makes me think of the foods.

fun

Expired Sarnie
tgamber said:
Yes, I didn't expect to be this enjoyable. Actually, Boy and Mint has chemistry. Their's is not sizzling but like marshmallows. So sweet and the kid is like crackers, odd but delicious. Maybe because the image of Boy making breakfast makes me think of the foods.
I don't know why but this entire comment made me laugh out loud. 

Anyway I am just starting the first episode. I woke up to a pink eye!!! It must have been from all the Kaew Ta Waan Jai. No pun intended.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I just watched episode 1 and Im really liking it so far. Very enjoyable to watch, there were some funny moments especially Kaiwaan's imagination of Uncle Chaang being gay and her first impression thinking he was old hahah...really love the ost too and the second praek is kinda cute looking

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Omg girls ya are killing me. 4 more hours until I am off. @thip; Mark is a fine young man in person!!!!! eeeks I was so clumsy when I spoke with him. He had a nice charismatic aura when I approached him& he's def my spec when it comes to his sense of style !!!

tgamber

sarNie Adult
@fun, are you making fun of my food fantasy? I like Boy but he was always rough looking with beard but he looks nice here. So fair looking indeed. I've love and hate relationship with Mint As I commented earlier. Glad she took this role. @ip.smilez, why would you comment about Mark here? I know they had their spat but the whole gang unkindly acting that way is unfair. You can't judge an actor upon reaction with fans only. It's called fan service. I know Mark and Kim are talented and all but...
I'll stop here without further ado.

TubbyTinker

tgamber said:
@fun, are you making fun of my food fantasy? I like Boy but he was always rough looking with beard but he looks nice here. So fair looking indeed. I've love and hate relationship with Mint As I commented earlier. Glad she took this role. @ip.smilez, why would you comment about Mark here? I know they had their spat but the whole gang unkindly acting that way is unfair. You can't judge an actor upon reaction with fans only. It's called fan service. I know Mark and Kim are talented and all but...
I'll stop here without further ado.
smilez isnt talking about that Mark but shes talking about the second praek in here...so his name is Mark...whats his IG lol

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Yay for the first episode being out! I hope someone takes to subbing it because the viki channel doesn't seem too active. 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
As a former M&M fan, I know best not to mention Mark P's name in here. The second leads name is also Mark. Mark Pakeeya but he switched it to Mark Khanatsanan

@thip;
His Ig is mark_khanatsanan

@xounerthanlater;

Jubsjubs eeeks. They were all so adorable ^^

fun

Expired Sarnie
xcinsationalx said:
Yay for the first episode being out! I hope someone takes to subbing it because the viki channel doesn't seem too active. 
I hope so to. The first episode is a delight. Not too raeng and not too dull.

ip.smilez said:
Omg girls ya are killing me. 4 more hours until I am off. @thip; Mark is a fine young man in person!!!!! eeeks I was so clumsy when I spoke with him. He had a nice charismatic aura when I approached him& he's def my spec when it comes to his sense of style !!!
I don't find Mark drool worthy though but I do find him very dashing. I am shipping Sarit and Nikki. The girl that plays Nikki is very pretty and her acting is decent but she gives me the Wawwa vibe. I hope Tu gives these couple equal amount of screen time. I feel like Marvin or is it Mawin, the guy who plays Muk, Kaiwan's brother, is miscast. I think that is the only problem I have with this lakorn, he seems very out of place.

tgamber said:
@fun, are you making fun of my food fantasy?
No, not at all. I liked your food analogy. 

Is Kwaang Chang's biological sister or they cousin? So Noo Lek is related to Chang? And how is Noo Lek related to Kaiwan?

TubbyTinker

its weird how manager doesnt have the chapters up and lakorns that have ended already are still pinned at that website, like bruh, I'm trying to read lol

Fun, I agree with you about Muk, Benz who played in the old version, I dont recall him being this....idk what to describe Muk's character in this version lol.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Ahhhhh I can't wait to watch Mark K. on screen to see how it looks like hehe.

@fun;
I did not know Mawin plays as Mints brother. I'll have to wait to understand what you're talking about hehe the miscast that is ^^

fun

Expired Sarnie
TubbyTinker said:
its weird how manager doesnt have the chapters up and lakorns that have ended already are still pinned at that website, like bruh, I'm trying to read lol

Fun, I agree with you about Muk, Benz who played in the old version, I dont recall him being this....idk what to describe Muk's character in this version lol.
I know right, I just can't point it out. He is just an odd ball. 

Smilez, he just looks out of place. It's either how the character is written or the actor. But I think I will have to say it is more about the actor than the character, if that makes any sense.

TubbyTinker

fun said:
I hope so to. The first episode is a delight. Not too raeng and not too dull.

I don't find Mark drool worthy though but I do find him very dashing. I am shipping Sarit and Nikki. The girl that plays Nikki is very pretty and her acting is decent but she gives me the Wawwa vibe. I hope Tu gives these couple equal amount of screen time. I feel like Marvin or is it Mawin, the guy who plays Muk, Kaiwan's brother, is miscast. I think that is the only problem I have with this lakorn, he seems very out of place.

No, not at all. I liked your food analogy. 

Is Kwaang Chang's biological sister or they cousin? So Noo Lek is related to Chang? And how is Noo Lek related to Kaiwan?

Fun, Nulek is Kaiwan's friend and also Chaang's half sister? (same dad but different mom) Chaang & Kwang are biological siblings

fun

Expired Sarnie
TubbyTinker said:

Fun, Nulek is Kaiwan's friend and also Chaang's half sister? (same dad but different mom) Chaang & Kwang are biological siblings
Thanks for the confirmation. I get confused because P' and Nong are used even when they are not related by blood. That's kind of a let down because I can't watch when two pair of siblings that are paired up. 

Ah I guess not a lot of people are watching this. It's not that bad. Very light hearted and so far very naruk.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
So far the ep is pretty narak. Wanmai's guest appearance was cute. I adore Mint's wardrobe but sometimes her makeup makes her look a little dead but ehh i can manage. Funny how some aunties thought Boy and his brother were a gay couple Lol. So Mint's character is Kaiwan? It sounded like Taiwan, making me think of the actual place.

CORRECT where I'm wrong: Boy's sister got pregnant by Mint's brother Muk(he looks like a weak gay guy&his wardrobe sucks for a rich guy), she wants to start over in America so she leaves the kid to her bro. Boy is a scriptwriter for lakorn??? no idea what Mint is but she's a rich countryside gal. I'm guessing she wanted to promote her mom's bus business by going to Bangkok. At the same time her bro finds out his ex had his kid so he wants her to go to bangkok to find his ex and baby? Is the mom too strict on this pair of siblings? they practically had to sign a contract in order for Mint to go...why did it sound like Muk was willing to marry Nulek for Mint to go? Did i misinterpret "marriage" and "Nulek" in the same sentence? So Mint needs a place to stay so she calls upon her handy dandy friend Nikki (she looks like Namfon) who luckily has an uncle living in bangkok. That Mark guy, whats his character's name? He looks like the p'rai trying to take over the company or something from his aunt? Nikki applies to work at the company and meets the guy before her interview with him muahaha. Anyways, Mint arrives at Boy's house and continues to think he's gay. I mean the dude even became snow white for his niece's sake. (I'd think he was gay too) OKAY LADIES HELP Me out as much as you can. Im sure there are others who are on the same boat as me. Like i said, a sweet intro to the storyline:) cant wait til tomorrow. Woohoo!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Kaiwan is a auto mechanic or she wants to become one officially? I don't know, they weren't so clear on that part. I had to second guess on what is being said too for what I don't understand.

My favorite scene had to be the Snow White scene lol At first I didn't find Wanmai cute enough (I'm a Unda bias lol) but she's doing an adorable job as Modtanoi. I thought it was Noo Lek who insisted that Kaiwan stays with her half brother?