[Ch3] Kaen Sanaeha (Who & Who)

tinah

sarNie Coma
no surprise, p'kai got most of his favorites in here. this sounds something like "krung tep ratree" mixed with sai soke put together. so typical but it should be interesting..

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I just notice P'Nok calls everyone P. Must be that respect thing even though he's older, i remember when he called P'Off that at an award show and the way P'Off reacted was hilarious.

Does sound like Krung Thep Ratree. I can't believe Mew and Nok are paired again, i'm still bitter at Kai Varayuth for putting Willy second to Nok in that one lakorn.

Sounthia

sarNie Egg
Margie must be really busy thats why she haven't had her fitting yet. I'm super happy for her though she's getting a lot of Lakorn to film. Son and Margie looks cute together exited for this Lakorn. Does anybody know where I can read a summary of this Lakorn?

Bee26

sarNie Egg
Margie must be really busy thats why she haven't had her fitting yet. I'm super happy for her though she's getting a lot of Lakorn to film. Son and Margie looks cute together exited for this Lakorn. Does anybody know where I can read a summary of this Lakorn?
Me too! I wanna know the story

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm glad Gale is in here too. wish she get a chance to be n'ek. i love her pair up with Boy pakorn, they were a cute match.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Gale even looks cute with P'Au too when they pair in kularb rai glay ruk though despite their age gap

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
come on fans jump online :dance2:
its boring spazzing by myself :whatever:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Mam Jintara already started filming, that was fast

credit to kisskeepintouch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-KJyrMF8w0&feature=plcp

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Thanks for such a great news Cupid Candy...WOW i'm super excited!!!!