[Ch3] Kaen Sanaeha (Who & Who)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
@Alice, I think those are old news when it was still rumor to be Lome, Teaw and Mario in here. So I don't think they are in here any more.

Like some one said they change the cast to Son, Margie, Pop, & Pat and Mew is the only one was in here from the star.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
@Alice, I think those are old news when it was still rumor to be Lome, Teaw and Mario in here. So I don't think they are in here any more.

Like some one said they change the cast to Son, Margie, Pop, & Pat and Mew is the only one was in here from the star.
I only come across Rome's name but not Taew and Mario
ท่านชายรังสิโยภาส แสดงโดย โฬม พัชฎะ นามปาน ในละครแค้นเสน่หา then can tell me why Rome's name is written

rehann

sarNie Adult
aww.... it really a period lakorn!!!!!!
excited to see Margie in such period fitting! first period lakorn for her....

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for more photos...

Just ya know the photo of Pop looking funny is from a different lakorn he going to be in a upcoming lakorn call "Ngor".

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I don't really like Son but whatever.

Pop/Pat are cute there together.

um.. So does this mean that Ch5's actors/actress can also be in Ch3's lakorn,too?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thanks for more photos...

Just ya know the photo of Pop looking funny is from a different lakorn he going to be in a upcoming lakorn call "Ngor".
yeah its a different lakorn yep its called 'Ngor' its produce by Khun Daeng the former boss of Ch7

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
OMFINGGAWD LOL...it a period &&&& it also have good cast hehehe i'm so looking forward to this lakorn now...More of Pat &&& more of Margie &&& more of Son yeppie to me!!! :dance2: :dance2:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I don't really like Son but whatever.

Pop/Pat are cute there together.

um.. So does this mean that Ch5's actors/actress can also be in Ch3's lakorn,too?
Yes, Ch5 on occasion will team up with ch7 and ch3 or let them borrow their stars. They mostly collaborate exact productions with ch7 though, and with ch3 they just let them borrow their stars.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yea its p'kais last period lakorn. so sad!

wow, patricia look so much like vicky. they could pass as sisters! shes super cute. i wish she got with son instead of margie..

i believe Mam jintara is suppose to be in here too..i wonder who else will be in the parents generation

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Pop looks gooood ! Pat and Pop looks adorable together tho.

I'm so jelly tho. Margie gets to work with Son T_T looking forward to this lakorn also.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Rome is playing daddy again? LOL sooner or later, he is going to be kicked out of the pra ek role. I don't want it to happen though. His latest project hasn't amazed me, although Buang came close. I wish he will pick his roles more wisely.