[Ch3] Kaen Sanaeha (Who & Who)

tinah

sarNie Coma
Isn't it because the ratings for his period are low so he has no "kumlung jai" to do it anymore
that could be one of the reason too. so far, most of his recent period lakorns have flopped. as far as i can remember, rachanee morlum was his last hit lakorn

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Update news: the kids generation: main couple is Sont-Yuk and Margie; second couple is Pop Thagoon and Pat Napapah. disappointed wanna see Pop as the lead p'ek. this is the 2nd time Pop&Pat is pair up. how weird Pop&Margie use to pair up before but this lakorn he play supporting. Pop and Margie will play as twins in here.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Pat...urg...she's not interesting to watch at all. She bores me every lakorn i've seen of her. The kids generation isn't very appealing but if the storyline is good and there's some of my fave older generation stars, I will watch.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Update news: the kids generation: main couple is Sont-Yuk and Margie; second couple is Pop Thagoon and Pat Napapah. disappointed wanna see Pop as the lead p'ek. this is the 2nd time Pop&Pat is pair up. how weird Pop&Margie use to pair up before but this lakorn he play supporting. Pop and Margie will play as twins in here.
aha then that will be Margie 2nd twin role she's twin in mon jan tra I think Rome might be playing Margie's dad again since his name also link to this lakorn too

rehann

sarNie Adult
omg poor Margie she's a busy bee she will start filming monjantra with P'Krit and opening of kaen sanae ha
is it confirm that margie will be in this one? just wonder how busy she will be this year~
but no worries for this lakorn maybe it will take time for her to join the shooting since she the second gen...
maybe after one or two month then she will join the shooting~ but still tough for her since maybe at that time... Rak Boon still not finish shooting~
then she will have three lakorn that got to shoot at the same time...
for us as fan~ we plerm makkkk~ as long as we can see her onscreen.. then nothing on this earth that we want~
but also we a lit bit worries~ Margie seem exhausted nowadays~ even at recently opening ceremony we can see her tired face!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
is it confirm that margie will be in this one? just wonder how busy she will be this year~
but no worries for this lakorn maybe it will take time for her to join the shooting since she the second gen...
maybe after one or two month then she will join the shooting~ but still tough for her since maybe at that time... Rak Boon still not finish shooting~
then she will have three lakorn that got to shoot at the same time...
for us as fan~ we plerm makkkk~ as long as we can see her onscreen.. then nothing on this earth that we want~
but also we a lit bit worries~ Margie seem exhausted nowadays~ even at recently opening ceremony we can see her tired face!!
Raak Boon will probably finished soon she'll be more tired when she film monjantra cos lots of homework since its a action genre its so good no wonder they Chose P'Chakrit to be pra'ek since his good at it

fanny

sarNie Adult
Sorry for Sorn Yuk's fan, but I almost throw up in my toilet when I saw him n margie. What in the world he is doing wit ch.3. Poor Margie get such.........p'ek. Please do not yell at me this is just my view of him. Title sounds so good, but why did he has to be p'ek in here.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I read at Spicy forum that Rome also in here his probably playing the older gen maybe Margie's dad again

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
There was a misunderstanding turn out Pop pair up with Pat Patricia(actress that play as Peter's daughter in lakorn w/Chompoo). so glad he pair up with a new actress. will wait to see Pop in here.
Son play as Chut-bad mouth(pak rai) person but inside love n'ek.
Pop play as Khunchai Sukdeena/Chai Diew-royal,high class,nice,gentleman.
Margie play as Roong/ Khunying Vimonpayom, proper sweet girl, the youngest person in the story- they don't know she's Pop's younger twin sister cause was taken away since a baby.
Patricia play as Jarima (Son's younger sister); i think her character is naughty,tomboyish. she like to call n'ek "tua-lek"
Mam Gintara as Momp Pulin/Jung
Mew Lalita as Tunying Kaekaijerjarat(bad)
Nok Chatchai as Tunchai Rungsiyopart
The writer is (Dang Salaya) she write very good lakorn scripts. she use to write many famous lakorns for Ch7. like Sai lo hit(Noom+Kob), Yatika, Koo Kum (Bird+Kwang), Taviphob(Saranyu+Sirium), Long ngao jung (Kob+Stefan) etc...