[Ch3] Kaen Sanaeha (Who & Who)

tinah

sarNie Coma
i know that exact can work with ch3. i just see the news as a rumor thats it..since its p'kais last period lakorn i think he will use a familiar face.,

Asy

sarNie Immature
I love these two but the pair is quite odd lol. I'm happy Son get the chance to work with CH3 too. ;-)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Son and Margie kind of okay since i like both of them they will make a one cute pair I hope P'Pong his next to meet up with Ch3

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow Son and Margie...yeah more of Son and margie...i'm really turning on for this one if the two are really in here...it will be a new fresh start...about Son he might get to work with Ch.3 just like Bie and tat a good idea for him lol he finally get to work out of ch.5 + EXACT LMAO

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
there is a thread @spicyforum thanks to Snow_Scorpio Kaen Sanaeha the pra'nang is Son Yuk and Margie but not sure what it will called
Exact Ch3 or Who/Who the usual name

Asy

sarNie Immature
about Son he might get to work with Ch.3 just like Bie and tat a good idea for him lol he finally get to work out of ch.5 + EXACT LMAO
I'm not surprised about Bie works with CH3. He was popular and good enough to be promoted. Unlike Son, I think XACT is downgrade him now and his acting especially, not convincing enough. I like him, but I never thought that he'll get the chance to work with CH3. Even Pong didn't get the chance. Well CH5 want to keep him to themselves lmao.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^well, pong has been working with ch7 a lot. when exact and ch3 collaborate its like once in a full moon. i wanna see aom with ken again.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I'm not surprised about Bie works with CH3. He was popular and good enough to be promoted. Unlike Son, I think XACT is downgrade him now and his acting especially, not convincing enough. I like him, but I never thought that he'll get the chance to work with CH3. Even Pong didn't get the chance. Well CH5 want to keep him to themselves lmao.
maybe Son might switch to Ch3 if Ch5 do downgrade him cos atm not sure what is the company name directing kaen sanae ha

tinah

sarNie Coma
P'kai is producing this lakorn so more likely its for ch3 even if son is the praek. Mew lalita is gonna be in the parents gen. And maybe rome too

rehann

sarNie Adult
i think people said that this will be an old p'ek n young n'ek love story... Son & Mrgie will not represent that~ :scratchhead2:
Rome as father? Margie father's? once again? i think if young n'ek n old p'ek love story... better just to put Rome n Margie tgther :dance1:
Sorry I just no so Into that Son guy~

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i think people said that this will be an old p'ek n young n'ek love story... Son & Mrgie will not represent that~ :scratchhead2:
Rome as father? Margie father's? once again? i think if young n'ek n old p'ek love story... better just to put Rome n Margie tgther :dance1:
Sorry I just no so Into that Son guy~
omg this is their 2nd time playing a father/daughter the 1st one is luk mai plien see Benz is her mum but don't 4get that Taew she's also link to this lakorn and Mario too
maybe Margie will pair with in between Son or Mario and the storyline of the older p'ek and younger n'ek maybe its Rome/Taew

Asy

sarNie Immature
Hahhh I'm lost now. So is this actually a big budget lakorn lmao. Too many superstars.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yep, its gonna p'kai last period lakorn that he will produced. i guess hes been spending too much on it and it takes a lot of work

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^he produces a lot of period lakorn for so many years so im thinking hes just tired of doing it cause it takes a lot of work