[Ch3] Kaen Sanaeha (Who & Who)

Wanndii

sarNie Hatchling
Alice said:
she's not bad but its the ghost that took control in her like how this episode Nok Chatchai fail down the stairs it wasn't Mew its the servant ghost she in control of Mew body so its like assuming Mew she absorb those bad karma on what she does and leads to like Buang Barb 
Thanks jeanie1 and Alice.

surfaceglitter

sarNie Egg
Finally, they are all grown up!!! Aww can't wait for more to come... If only Ch3 air this lakorn on Fri-Sat-Sun, just like the same as Suparburoot Jutathep!  :woot2: 

This lakorn is really good! Son is such a douche-bag pra'ek. Lol! Even if he don't like the girl, he don't have to torture her. Geez. Anyways, I'm liking Patricia. She reminds me sooo much of Vicky Sunisa!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Son is pretty mean but i think his starting to like Pat in the next episode he'll be jealous and I'm more interested on the bickering pair Chai Deow and Jarima Pop/Yam is so cute 

icebe

sarNie Hatchling
I'm really enjoying this lakorn <3
loved today's episode, especially the goodbye-scene between Roong and Chat. No words between them, just a "Wai" with a "Wai" back while looking at each other's eyes...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Chat his beginning to like Roong he getting all jealous when Roong she has a good interaction with Chai Diew 

Amya

sarNie Hatchling
@alice yea it was predictable that that's going to happen.. Asshole turn jealous and becoming sweet, but he does that sweet stuff once he left. He's going to come back with a surprise we won't be fond of I just know it lol

Omg, this lakorn is really good and very well paced. I just hope it doesn't drag! Most lakorns directed by Kai Varayuth (correct me if I'm wrong but I saw a BTS VDO on YouTube that Kai Varayuth is the director) begin to drag after a while and pick up again so I hope this isn't one of them. I am really liking Patricia Good too. Her acting is so far so good and her looks? Cute and adorable! I just love how her and Son, our pra'ek has dimples! And so does the hottie, Pop Thrakoon! Man, that part where Pop Thrakoon had his shirt off, I was like :eek: ! Didn't know he had packs like that! Lol. I like my guys tanned with packs!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Amya said:
@alice yea it was predictable that that's going to happen.. Asshole turn jealous and becoming sweet, but he does that sweet stuff once he left. He's going to come back with a surprise we won't be fond of I just know it lol
when he return back to Thailand from studying in Japan he'll be more sadistic and meaner i think Chat/Roong both have a promise to each other but later Chat has gone broken heart cos Chai Diew he also like Roong but khun chai doesn't know Roong is his twin sister so everyone will misunderstand each other there is a secret box is getting ready to pop open but before it opens there will be lots of dramas