[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
I will wait to watch the TVpool video of P'Num for more confirmation. Apparently they will begin filming in January. However, it doesn't seem like Mew's schedule would fit. She still has to finish Sai See Plerng and Rak Ok Rit before she can start on Lion for next year. Someone on that thread also commented saying she heard from TV Pool that Mew will be in Chat Payak Nak Soo with Top Jaron. Oh btw, Num is the director, not the producer. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
hsdsfan said:
I will wait to watch the TVpool video of P'Num for more confirmation. Apparently they will begin filming in January. However, it doesn't seem like Mew's schedule would fit. She still has to finish Sai See Plerng and Rak Ok Rit before she can start on Lion for next year. Someone on that thread also commented saying she heard from TV Pool that Mew will be in Chat Payak Nak Soo with Top Jaron. Oh btw, Num is the director, not the producer. 
thanks for the correction between producer/director i always get it wrong with the two 
sai see plerng Mew scene aren't that much only show a few as for Rak Ok Rit filming is fast as i far i know atm and i think Lion Series will have a fitting soon 

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
^ She sure is. Both her and Taew seem to getting roles left and right. But it's not 100% sure that Mew is in here. The user who created that topic on pantip asked for confirmation because she heard that there's a TV Pool interview of the director mentioning the nang aek. As of now, no one has seen that interview yet. 

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Holycow,Mew's got a full plate, and different productions are contacting her too so thats even better since she wont be stuck with Good Feeling after Rak Ok Rit.   I would watch for Mew and Jma, they're cute.Lol ^^

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
yea, Mew's screen time in SSP wont be much, she doesnt even need to queue her schedule for that so technically, she's got Rak Ok Rit, and Mafia Series, but her part wont start filming til wayyyy later.  But still, Mew's got a full plates. Lol. But Ive been digging Jma and Mew since that one picture of them.Lol.

Hope to see Mew and Jirayu soon!! hehehehe :)

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Looks like all of the Khun Chais are switching wife's around. But they will totally match

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
Holycow,Mew's got a full plate, and different productions are contacting her too so thats even better since she wont be stuck with Good Feeling after Rak Ok Rit.   I would watch for Mew and Jma, they're cute.Lol ^^
Mew is in good hands with Tv Scene this company has improve alot

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Chalidaluvprin said:
Looks like all of the Khun Chais are switching wife's around. But they will totally match
good point, looks like Pope his the only one that is apart from this group his next wife is Ploy and Chompoo the veteran 

James Ma and Mew is a good match 

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
Mew's mom hasn't heard anything about this lakorn before and Mew hasn't been contacted for this one yet. Let's wait until that interview video is released lol. As for Lion, I don't think it'll take too long for them to start filiming. Off Pongpat isn't directing that one so they don't have to wait for him to finish Tiger first in order to do Lion. 

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
Gahh... after my long hiatus this is like a very very good news for me... Jma is my fav Khun Chai after Pope so having Mew as Nang-ek is like  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1: 

fanny

sarNie Adult
I'm surprise he is so Chinese looking, but dressed in thai boran he is handsome. Waiting to hear about his new n'ek. People crazy about JamesJi, but I'm all about JMA. JMA is so much more likable than JamesJi. I want to know his n'ek already. Hopefully someone who I like. I don't mind these n'ek Mew L, Preem, Ester. Yes!! Mint again lol.

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
I don't know if the producer is being serious or not. On his IG, he said in response to fans that "If we were to wait for Mint Chalida, then production won't start until mid next year. Is that what people want?"

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
^ill wait haahah I would be one of the fans who will wait if he did cast Chalida as the nangek^^ I've seen the pic k'pin uploaded on ig and the girl looks half caste. She looks either like Kim or Bella. Hemmmm who could she possibly be? They've kept the nangek on the dl so I'm wondering what the great surprise is ?

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
^ I'm also wondering why they're being so secretive. Based on the picture he uploaded, the nose looks like Diana's. 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
hsdsfan said:
^ I'm also wondering why they're being so secretive. Based on the picture he uploaded, the nose looks like Diana's. 

And her lol i almost forgot about Diana. At first it was the forehead I was staring at, now it's nose studying time hahah

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
Hahaha! I was observing foreheads and noses too. When I first saw the picture, I thought it looked like Bella but when I went and looked at pictures of the other girls and I feel it looks most like Diana. 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
hsdsfan said:
Hahaha! I was observing foreheads and noses too. When I first saw the picture, I thought it looked like Bella but when I went and looked at pictures of the other girls and I feel it looks most like Diana. 
Haahah ^^ I wouldn't mind her too since she is a rising star. Since they already have the nangek, just tell us so we can stop guessing.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
ip.smilez said:
^ill wait haahah I would be one of the fans who will wait if he did cast Chalida as the nangek^^ I've seen the pic k'pin uploaded on ig and the girl looks half caste. She looks either like Kim or Bella. Hemmmm who could she possibly be? They've kept the nangek on the dl so I'm wondering what the great surprise is ?
I've saw that pic too and the nose kind of looks like Mew Nittha