[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

poobae91

sarNie Adult
That dvd box set with eng sub would have been a killer if they had it. I would have fought for that eng sub dvd set hehehe.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
urhhgggg this lakorn was so boring. If it wasn't for Matt I don't think I would have watched. James and Matt are great actors but TV Scene makes their lakorns so boring no matter if it is boran or modern. Too much fighting and typical we love the king messages, the main characters have very little scenes together. Saimai is a decent actress but something about her makes me not want to watch her. Slow, boring, the bad guys took over too much, the white guy sucked at acting, what a waste of good acting and a story with good potential.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Rules to vote
Go to http://www.thaitv3.com/tv3fanclubaward/index.php for voting and more information

Voting Rules.
If you are voting from website THAITV3.COM
1. You should be a member in Thaitv3.com 
2. You can vote one time per day.
3. The decision of the judge is final.

Voting in SMS
1. Can vote an unlimited number of awards in each category
2. The decision of the judge is final.

Vote for your favorites, type "FCxxx" send it to this number 4838133 (3 Baht / message) (its applicable in Thailand)

You can vote from 1 November - 20 December 2015. Winners are announced on december 21, 2015.

Step

Mrs James Ma
TV3 Fanclub Awards 2015 Top 3. KB is in Top 3 in 2 categories, best actor and best lakorn. I was sure about these 2 :) Congrats James Ma and Ka Badin :)

cr ch3

Step

Mrs James Ma
Congrats James Ma, Ka Badin, Saimai and Matt again for winning in SeeSunBunTerng (Entertainment News) Awards 2015  :)
นักแสดงนำชายยอดเยี่ยม - เจมส์ มาร์ (ข้าบดินทร์)
ละครยอดเยี่ยมแห่งปี - ข้าบดินทร์
ดาวรุ่งหญิงแห่งปี - สายไหม มณีรัตน์ (ข้าบดินทร์)

I hated Bua so much. Saimai is improving in acting. Hope she becomes popular as N'ek also :)

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I miss my Koon P'Hayem and N'Lam Duan :sad6::sad6::sad6:

Up at 3am rewatching them. Can't believe it's been 2 years! These two need a reunion in a modern day lakorn

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I think period lakorns are the way to go if you want good lakorns from ch3. Their modern stuff is way more overwhelming than all the fighting in their period lakorns. At least for me.

I’m gonna need to watch this one.