[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
OHOaddict said:
Had to rewatch ep 15 of Mae Ka Khanom Wan to get more info khanom thai. Hehe Roy Jan hoo.
Bua is terrible. One honorable thing will never be enough. She'll always be looking for her next big fix.
Hahaha. You caught that to?? Funny funny "Roy Jan Hoo"

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
I know exactly what you ladies are talking about now. The twist, wow best twist in Lakorn history
I can't believe that Bua thinks that poor Lamduan stole Haym away from her. She's seriously crazy!!!

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Loved today's ep. Lots of JamesMatt. I didn't expect a wedding scene to be so soon, but then the wedding night is left for tomorrow.

Boy, Saimai does not know how to act out a stab scene. Lol, her reaction was so funny.

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
those are thong yod named after the color and the way it is cooked which is dropping a spoon of it into boiling sugar water. Yod means gently dropping. There's also thong yip which is like a cup and you yip or pinched the four sides into the middle. Third one is called thong muan which is strings and you just bundled them up. I don't like it as much because it is too sweet.

ah, thong muan is "Jala Emas" in Malay. the second one i've heard of it but never seen one. its fascinating to see so many similar items in both Thai and Malay culture though we speak different language  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup: 

ladies, i know we are worried about the preview, me too. but this morning, in the car, i was thinking about it over and over and i think we definitely have a twist plot coming for us. here what i think.

because Hymn needs to catch that evil Luang, he is using Bua as a "live bait" lols. maybe the evil Luang didn't know Hymn has got married with Lamduan and still thinks Hymn loves Bua. he thinks that the way to hurt Hymn is by hurting Bua thus he captured her. because he wants to make sure that Lamduan is unharmed, Hymn fake having affection for Bua and let the Luang to capture Bua to lure him out. like how Ryu purposely didn't show his feeling to Mayumi so that bad guys didn't he actually love her and use her to attack him.

what do you think? i don't think i can watch tonite. my heart probably can't take it  :faint:  :faint:  :faint:  :faint:  :faint: 

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@lilyalana I like your thoughts but Bua and Haym together in the preview is giving me a heartache.

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
OHOaddict said:
@lilyalana I like your thoughts but Bua and Haym together in the preview is giving me a heartache.

there there OHO don't be hurt *hugs*  i was trying to comfort me heart too, the preview hurts me bad. that's why i think there must be some twist about it. tonite episode is going to be tough watching  :nailbiter:  :nailbiter:  :nailbiter:

Step

Mrs James Ma
We both have same predictions lol. Lets see what happens.
Step said:
The bad guy thinks Haym still loves Bua that's why he grabs and stabs her to hurt Haym I think lol time has changed :ghehe:
lilyalana said:

because Hymn needs to catch that evil Luang, he is using Bua as a "live bait" lols. maybe the evil Luang didn't know Hymn has got married with Lamduan and still thinks Hymn loves Bua. he thinks that the way to hurt Hymn is by hurting Bua thus he captured her. because he wants to make sure that Lamduan is unharmed, Hymn fake having affection for Bua and let the Luang to capture Bua to lure him out. like how Ryu purposely didn't show his feeling to Mayumi so that bad guys didn't he actually love her and use her to attack him.

what do you think? i don't think i can watch tonite. my heart probably can't take it  :faint:  :faint:  :faint:  :faint:  :faint:

Few more hours left yayy

tgamber

sarNie Adult
I think that's not it. Haym has always been perfect gentleman. Not the one to use woman as decoy. Unless they volunteer.

Step

Mrs James Ma
The bad guy misunderstands seeing Haym with Bua. Haym is a gentleman. He will not use anybody not only woman.

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
not saying that Hymn deliberately use Bua. maybe she was just stalking him like she always do and somehow got caught/involved with the situation :shrug: 
but how did he go from making distaste looks at Bua to smiling happily at her? that baffles me. i really don't understand  :girlmad:
then again, that's just what i thought the situation was like  :scratchchin:

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Maybe because he thought the marriage would make her give him up and he wants to have a nice relationship with his sister in law.

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
i think i gonna hold back from watching tonight cuz i want to watch the last 2 episodes back to back. if not, i don't think i'm gonna get any sleep tonight.