[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Will KB be up against BR?

There are many good lakorns in 2015 so it is difficult to predict.   If Ka Badin got nominated then it will probably compete with Bang Rajan, Sood Kean San Ruk, MLM Series, CH7, OneHD, and other channels lakorns as well.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
phatman said:
Perhaps.
I think KB's a little better....Hehe.
LOL I gotta cheer for my BR hotties!

SKSR was pretty good. RadKlao will win for sure. We still have all these upcoming great lakorns so yeah the award shows next yr will be interesting.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Sweet_JJ said:

You see, they accidentally fed her a scrambled personality. They also added these ingredients: a pinch of no shame, a cup of a creepy smile, and two cups of greed and wanting a high status and wealth, which makes.... Bua! XD
*standing ovation* lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Lol you should know not to touched the beloved Yaya. There are 4 people off limits to criticism here: yaya, nadech, Kim, and Mark. Their fans can't stand that others or even each other do better then the other.
With NNS, Yaya is doing a good job with her character, my biased self said better then Janie but that might be because I don't like Janie. James Ji is ok though but I think his character reminded me too much of Khun Chai.As for the story, it is boring. The old one was super boring and the new one is just as boring. Even Ken whom I love couldn't save it. Just my opinion.
As for the Mafia series, well everyone knows how I feel. Love both Ken and Cherry but the story got boring and long.
For Kabadin, it is new and people are always interested in history, especially Thai people. We are so proud of our heritage. The lakorn is well produced and the acting is pretty good, not THE best but pretty good. Right now the story is progressing well and it doesn't drag.
For those who can't believe that this lakorn is doing well or better need to look at it with neutral eyes not because their favs is falling behind someone else. Come on like seriously not everyone is going to love or dislike the same.
So step, I say just leave the others be and just keep the posts/rating and ect here.
Lol...step will realized quickly that, Chomp...Ploy...Yaya...M/K now Cherry/Ken are those you stay away from if one don't want to get in a circle argument. Those that have been here for a while have one time or the other been in one of those arguments and trust me it's like hitting a wall repeatedly.

Yaya is absolutely adorable in the lakorn with JJ but the storyline is not fluid enough. I find it boring and all the bickerings are just that. It doesn't add a whole lot to the lakorn but him being a jerk lol

I think Ka Badin has its balance and even if some complained that James has certain flaws in his acting but he has tried and gave his best. You can never convinced any of the other fan base that Ka Badin deserve anything because in their eyes only their favorite is the best and deserve the stars and the moon. You are never going to win the battle by defending a good lakorn when the stars they love are not in there...:)

Step

Mrs James Ma
I was thinking why is it hard to believe for people about James, KB popularity. One even said he/she never heard or seen anything about Matt so this lakorn can't be at the top. Here is the answer  :phew:
byebye said:
Lol...step will realized quickly that, Chomp...Ploy...Yaya...M/K now Cherry/Ken are those you stay away from if one don't want to get in a circle argument. Those that have been here for a while have one time or the other been in one of those arguments and trust me it's like hitting a wall repeatedly.

Yaya is absolutely adorable in the lakorn with JJ but the storyline is not fluid enough. I find it boring and all the bickerings are just that. It doesn't add a whole lot to the lakorn but him being a jerk lol

I think Ka Badin has its balance and even if some complained that James has certain flaws in his acting but he has tried and gave his best. You can never convinced any of the other fan base that Ka Badin deserve anything because in their eyes only their favorite is the best and deserve the stars and the moon.

You are never going to win the battle by defending a good lakorn when the stars they love are not in there... :)

From star's stage

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
I applaud those who can critic all of the names above. Youre seriously thinking about WWIII if you decide to submit a post about them. Their fans will eat you before you realize what the arguing is about. *sigh* scary.

Today's eps is narak mak but I like yesterday's more. SORRY.
I love that he called her "Jao Lamduan Khon P'" *squeals* hip hip hooray!
Then we get the Bua meets Haym situation where she keeps smiling at him and he's just squinting his eyes like "wtf woman?"
And Mae Pongto is a mom to be hehe! Yayy! That means hopefully Lamduan and Haym's scene with the elephant MIGHT be in tomorrow's ep.

Preview: The war with foreign countries seems to be over but the war on crime continues to expand and increase. Haym is fighting the bad guys and Lamduan is kidnapped. CHOK DEE NA P'HAYM!

Don't throw tomatoes at me just yet. Hear me out. As much as I enjoy KB I think BR may be better in terms of production and storyline.
In BR there were a lot of characters that contributed to the plot that by the end I cried for each character's death/departure. In times of grief and sadness the storyline continued to add a dose of romance and happiness to sugar coat the situation. Not only that but there were like 4 couples for viewers to ship and watch out for whereas KB only has JMATT *note: they have great chemistry also*. Most of the time Haym and Lamduan are barely seen together but that's how KB's storyline was written out to be too. To say that KB isnt good is definitely wrong but the storyline itself is simple. IT centers around a lone ranger fighting for justice who coincidentally falls for his ex-fiance to be's nong sao. BR on the other hand focused on family relationships beyond blood, Ayudthaya's wellbeing, war, love triangles, and a bit of religion. BR's plot had more to offer than KB.
I dare say that I would rewatch most of BR but I would skim through KB for fight scenes and JMATT scenes.
BUT THEN AGAIN BR AND KB SHOULDN'T BE COMPARED BECAUSE THEY'RE NOT QUITE THE SAME AND ATTRACT A SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT AUDIENCE.
Nevertheless BOTH HAVE TALENTED actors, cinematography is bueno, animals are also great actors, beautiful wardrobes, and each filmed location promotes the beauty of Thailand.
ON ANOTHER note BR's producer, director, and the actors joined in on promoting the lakorn and each couple and responded back to all kinds of fans. I've tried sending love and questions to KB's team yet no response.
PLEASE DON'T EAT ME :( I love JMATT but KB has a few misses for me.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
But I couldn't watch BR and I still can't. It's too depressing to watch when you have a lakorn filled with life and almost all died in the end? It's watching Titanic. And we don't have Bua in BR who we can throw our eggs. During war, you can't tell who's right or wrong when soldiers from both are under the orders. But moral and social behaviors are different. It's your own.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@tgamber I went in knowing they'll die yet it was the chemistry and storyline that was worth watching. I don't regret my tears. And true there's no Bua but the controversy of morals. It was a true war lakorn where the war itself played a huge role.
@step looking good there.

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Their dance was super cute. There was no audio so I had my own BG music shuffling, which made it more hilarious because the music sorta went with it.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Step said:
I wanted to show off KB so posted the poll (JMa and KB as most popular) on both NNS and Mafia thread (not meant to create any war). They all scratching their heads how JMa and KB won the poll lol. Nobody is ready to believe it :no: Ignorance is bliss.
Well, we go with what we see I've seen all three and of course Ken is my pick because he's awesome like that. Hahaha.
KB tops it and I definitely agree, haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Who said they haven't seen Matt???! Oh this house is going down! Haha. Jk. Jk. I still can't get through James boyish look, but his acting is definitely better than alot of newbies. Hehe.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Speaking of fanwars, jeez I dodged one recently. It was quite a close call, but I didn't want to cause a disturbance so I let it go. Some people can't handle an opinion that differs from their own. It's absolutely how they say it and nothing else. Some people will claim to be very unbiased but when it comes to their favorites, things get dirty! Definitely not as unbiased as they claim. When people don't like daras I admire or OTP's I adore, I just let them say whatever because that's their right. And for me, I have the rights to like/admire who I want. That way, we can all be happy. But noooooooooo, there are some that wants to believe their favorite is a gift from heaven and are untouchable.

Lol, I do apologize, this was quite a rant. But, seriously... I'm not a rude person, but I felt like I was rudely disrespected when all I did was say a neutral comment. It surely didn't please them, that's for sure.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@x0uner you may have missed the bullet but I promise you those who almost got it in with you will remember your name and everything you say. But I agree with you. (Sshhhh hopefully they won't come after us)
Gosh if school was like this we'd learn quicker and better hehe

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
@OHO, It's all in the wind to me now. I was just really shocked that they felt the need to come off so strongly and rudely. I know we'll be stepping on toes here and there because it's a discussion forum after all, but some people just don't know how to communicate in a respectful manner. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
x0unerthanlater said:
@OHO, It's all in the wind to me now. I was just really shocked that they felt the need to come off so strongly and rudely. I know we'll be stepping on toes here and there because it's a discussion forum after all, but some people just don't know how to communicate in a respectful manner. 
Where, where?? Haha.