[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

cecilia

Staff member
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
she is something else

yup, she was the blackest of black sheep. They caught her in the middle of performing black magic on Haym. The family did not back her up that she got so embarrassed and felt so horrible that the only way to repent was the nun
How can she do this to the man her sister love and to the man who love her sister ... ? *sigh* greed really took the best of her .. she should have stick with her suitor when he came to ask for her hand in marriage.

poobae91

sarNie Adult
x0unerthanlater said:

He actually confessed his love to her in this scene. 

Haym: Once you go back to Ampawa, it'll be difficult for me to see you again..
Lamduan: Even though we will not see each other, that doesn't mean we won't miss one another, right?
Haym: I am happy to hear these words from your mouth. It assures me that I'm not imagining it alone.
Haym: If it wasn't for the fact that I'm afraid you'd be dishonored, I'd show you how much love I have for you, by hugging (you). - rough translation here
Lamduan: Khun P'Haym, don't speak of love so easily just yet. I am afraid... 
Haym; Afraid that I'd have a change of heart?..  Then I will prove these words with my actions. *sniffs her flower garland*

Thanks! Just what I wanted to know. I knew he was confessing, but still I was like what are you saying word for word hahaha.

This part is super sweet though!

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
Have anyone notice that lady whom held the Mon Luang tittle, (i believe) younger brother (His first appearance was in episode 6, I think his name is Inn) looks some what like this one actress. The way he talk is like the same exact like this once actress. I wonder if they are siblings.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Nooo. That elephant was his only companion when he was going through rough times. I'm not ready. I'm not ready.

@step what's Star Stage? Is it like dancing with the stars in America?

Step

Mrs James Ma
OHO all I know is in the first half performers would dance/sing and in the second half celebrities promote their lakorns. I've watched only celeb part so Idk what exactly the competition is.
OHOaddict said:
Nooo. That elephant was his only companion when he was going through rough times. I'm not ready. I'm not ready.

OHOaddict said:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Star's stage
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ze-jN7R39tA&annotation_id=545ade04-0000-2883-97b9-001a114470fc&feature=iv&src_vid=HtGO_vgyaZU

Step

Mrs James Ma
James and Matt's performance at star's stage
You can only watch this cos audio has been removed due to copyrights

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=og7ICEDZug0

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
Step said:
Get ready for star stage tonight

cr as tagged

i love love love all these traditional clothes that they wore to promote the drama on the show, The Tonight Show as well. both of them look so handsome and beautiful :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  i personally love thai silk. i used to buy one in purple color to make clothes but it didn't turned out as i want. still feeling sad about that. i adore all the clothes that Matt's have wore in the drama. she looks so beautiful in them.

how many shows have they been on to promote the drama? did they went to 3Zaap?

Step

Mrs James Ma
Morning show, Tonight Show, Star's Stage. Celebrity house show (if you can count that one). No 3zaap.
lilyalana said:

how many shows have they been on to promote the drama? did they went to 3Zaap?