[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Step said:
Bua with Haym  :scratchhead2:  is this scene already over? Did I miss something. If it's yet to come, why they are so close like this heh. Please come soon tomorrow. 

If it's to come, it could be the scene where he was drunk and tried to go to lamduan. He made it to Lamduan though so no worries :).

As much as I love this lakorn, I think 5 more episodes would be perfect because anymore then that brings drama with the love triangle and it'll drag.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Thank you. Bua she can do anything to get a man with high status. Phew
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
If it's to come, it could be the scene where he was drunk and tried to go to lamduan. He made it to Lamduan though so no worries :).

As much as I love this lakorn, I think 5 more episodes would be perfect because anymore then that brings drama with the love triangle and it'll drag.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Ncmeowmeow35 said:

:worthy: THANK YOU!
But drunk Haym?? :drool: :drool:  i cant wait for that and how Lamduan will welcome him...mehh is she going to hug him close and nurse him back? :coverlaf:
Still watching ep 9. will post more later!!

tgamber

sarNie Adult
I hope he's not drunk because she pushed him towards her sis, the social climber. The wedding is def next week. Or at most, this Sunday.

rehann

sarNie Adult
I'm impress how Matt can shoot 2 lakorns at same times.... she played lanta for ruk tong oom when she doing this lakorn.... if other lakorn ok but its ka badin...
i remember in one of her interview, she said 'i nearly crazy now... one day this chracter next day another chracter...'(she said it in her funny way) now i know what she means....5555 she a cutie...

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
14 episodes sounds okay. The pace that it's at would allow that. I just want more Haym & Lamduan that's all lol

I am liking all the comments!  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup: *ran out of actual likes for now*

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@tgamber *gasps* SHE BETTER NOT DO THAT!!
omg James and his fighting scenes :thumbsup: I wanted to brush his hair back with my fingers. *exhaling*

So many awesome&sweet scenes today.
1) Por Haym's flower garland to his Nong Lamduan. Mehh as a viewer even i was shy when Haym's voices over the letter starting with "Lamduan urr"! i had to replay that just so I knew i was hearing it correctly.  *squeals*
It's so sweet and significant for Haym to use specific flowers. ouii sweetness overload!
I especially LOVE this scene: Little skin contact but him kissing the garland is like telling her he gave her his heart and for her to take care of it. :weee:(more like: have her way with it ehehe :coverlaf: )

2nd: Lamduan's dad's SUPPORT! Lamduan and her dad's relationship is sweet. He helps Haym and Lamduan have an excuse to spend some time together.
3rd: Bua and her sister's conversation. :rofl: sucker! Bua thought her sister was talking about Meun Wichit courting there nong sao tewa mae chai. it was Lamduan's Khun P'Haym! haha her face just fell!
4th: :clap2: When Meun Wichit tries to smack Haym. :smack: is he stupid or what? Haym is swift and strong :strong:( I'd kiss his muscles any day) :faint:  Remember that scene in which he used daggers to climb his way outa that hellhole? dannng :shock2: when I was in middle school we had to do something similar to that and only some of the boys were able to do it cus they had great upper body strength like James here. :cheer: :cheer:

He's probably thinking, "Amateurs!"
5th: Mae Hoon (i always thought Nulek's character's name was Boon hehe) teasing Lamduan about Haym :bhehe:
MORE SKINSHIP NEXT EP!! :clap:  :thumbsup:  and Bua meets the lovebirds again :girlmad: :nono1:
umm Bua seems to be hallucinating her own fantasy with Haym. :crazy:

infinitelymena

sarNie Egg
Bua is getting on my nerves. Does she really think she can have Haym back after the things she did to him? If I can slap her through my computer screen I would. Bua is just too selfish, and status hungry. I don't want to see the sisters fighting for one man. On the other side I can't wait till Haym and Lamduan get married. I'm very excited to the bed scene. I'm so ready to see that sweetness overload.

morningdawn

sarNie Hatchling
Just finished last nights episode i loved it but wish there was more haym and lumduan scenes... the previews just annoyed know bua is come back for haym :rant:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
tgamber said:
I hope he's not drunk because she pushed him towards her sis, the social climber. The wedding is def next week. Or at most, this Sunday.
I believe it was. Bua saw that his status was climbing back up and heard that he most likely will get his old status back that she turned down the other guy and wanted haym back. She made Lamduan believed that Haym will not forget his first love and will want her back. Haym got drunk with his buddy then in a drunken state he went to lamduan. He made Lamduan believed that he loves her and so they got married :). I want to say that there's no drama after the marriage though but not sure. In the YouTube, I think they said the marriage happened after Bau went into nun-hood

cecilia

Staff member
I don't like Bua at all .. don't like how she jumps from man to man to get what she wants.

It's a good thing she's going to be a nun to wash away her 'greeds'

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`

He actually confessed his love to her in this scene. 

Haym: Once you go back to Ampawa, it'll be difficult for me to see you again..
Lamduan: Even though we will not see each other, that doesn't mean we won't miss one another, right?
Haym: I am happy to hear these words from your mouth. It assures me that I'm not imagining it alone.
Haym: If it wasn't for the fact that I'm afraid you'd be dishonored, I'd show you how much love I have for you, by hugging (you). - rough translation here
Lamduan: Khun P'Haym, don't speak of love so easily just yet. I am afraid... 
Haym; Afraid that I'd have a change of heart?..  Then I will prove these words with my actions. *sniffs her flower garland*

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
cecilia said:
I don't like Bua at all .. don't like how she jumps from man to man to get what she wants.

It's a good thing she's going to be a nun to wash away her 'greeds'
she is something else

yup, she was the blackest of black sheep. They caught her in the middle of performing black magic on Haym. The family did not back her up that she got so embarrassed and felt so horrible that the only way to repent was the nun

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
OHOaddict said:
Can you post the link? I wanna see now I can't wait for the real thing to air.

its this one. short scene shot from the back. hopefully in the drama we will get the full front view  :bhehe:

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv1cuwut_iY[/media]

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
x0unerthanlater said:

He actually confessed his love to her in this scene. 

Haym: Once you go back to Ampawa, it'll be difficult for me to see you again..
Lamduan: Even though we will not see each other, that doesn't mean we won't miss one another, right?
Haym: I am happy to hear these words from your mouth. It assures me that I'm not imagining it alone.
Haym: If it wasn't for the fact that I'm afraid you'd be dishonored, I'd show you how much love I have for you, by hugging (you). - rough translation here
Lamduan: Khun P'Haym, don't speak of love so easily just yet. I am afraid... 
Haym; Afraid that I'd have a change of heart?..  Then I will prove these words with my actions. *sniffs her flower garland*
@x0uner thanks! I barely understood what was going on other than "being scared" hehe

@lilyalana thanks for the vid. Ohh now I really wanna see that scene go down. She was even crying. Haym didn't look like he was smitten.

@ncmeow sounds interesting. Her behavior has always been bad so she deserves to die alone.