[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

tgamber

sarNie Adult
How about Anne? Having one those noona-dongsaeng romance. I'd like to see him with Noon.W, Benz, Janie, Noon.S and Jui. With some spicy stuff if not slap-kiss.

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
yeah, im not sure bout taew either :/ i would actually wanna see him with namtarn,
yess 14episodew hopefully!!!

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
Step said:
Sorry for spazzing too much, here's the good quality video of James and Matt at Ch 3 red carpet
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acmTQoxlK-4
THANK YOU!!! I loved this vid so much! Both James and Matt looked really really GOOD!!! I just realized James is so tanned! Oh...i like it!!

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
Although I don't understand a word but I am already liking this lakorn so far. I have to say that James was good. His expressions as well as his fighting skills really impressed me. I am so glad that he was offered to play Haym in this lakorn. Since I am only at ep 3, I still have not gotten the chance to see the chemistry between Matt and him but I am already rooting for them! 

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Ahhh the TS was amazing!!! Except for the part they were talking about Matt's dancing scene where they were filming at the real place with real costumes and she had to hang herself. It wasn't as creepy in the lakorn but when she talked about it during the show it was creepy she felt as if the people and camera in front of her weren't the only ones watching her dance...sent chills up my back. Too cute the wedding scene, that was the scene on their wedding night, anyone know when they're gonna get married? The kids are adorable, so far this is one of the best lakorns of 2015 pretty sure their gonna be sweeping many awards next year. But as of right now I can't wait until Friday!!! Glad this aired during the weekend slot or else I would've died from waiting. This past weekends episodes were beyond perfect! :)

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
My favorite parts of the Tonight Show:

1 - When James mentioned how he thinks Great & Matt are cute when acting together (see clip above) Sorry nothing to do with Matt/James  but this girl right here was spazzing big time!!
2 - When James said "Like I said, I can't ride a horse but at least I know how to ride an elephant" Then he does the winking

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I am not usuallya fan of period lakorn, but I am watchig this one for Matt and James. What a great pairing! Are they both single? I am totally shiping them! James is so hot! And Matt is so elegant! She slayed all the outfits at the channel 3 event. Hands down the best dressed female for me.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Kayla said:
I am not usuallya fan of period lakorn, but I am watchig this one for Matt and James. What a great pairing! Are they both single? I am totally shiping them! James is so hot! And Matt is so elegant! She slayed all the outfits at the channel 3 event. Hands down the best dressed female for me.

Sadly Matt is not :( Her boyfriend is pretty handsome but I just love her with Great ^_^.. Ohh well at least they're great friends just like his name.. LOL

Kayla

sarNie Adult
aymieluvsyu637 said:

Sadly Matt is not :( Her boyfriend is pretty handsome but I just love her with Great ^_^.. Ohh well at least they're great friends just like his name.. LOL

LOL love the comment about his name. I adore Matt. Maybe I should watch her lakorn with Great to pass time.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
I'd love to see James and Taew together. I prefer him playing with actresses who are older, more mature, and have more experience. Definitely something with action. All I can say is I am praying for a reunion with Matt soon. I'd like to see him with Mint again but her latest dramas have not impressed me.

Off topic: is there a fan name for Great and Matt? I feel horrible! I've been following them for years and I've always referred them as just Great and Matt T.T

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
OHOaddict said:
I'd love to see James and Taew together. I prefer him playing with actresses who are older, more mature, and have more experience. Definitely something with action. All I can say is I am praying for a reunion with Matt soon. I'd like to see him with Mint again but her latest dramas have not impressed me.

Off topic: is there a fan name for Great and Matt? I feel horrible! I've been following them for years and I've always referred them as just Great and Matt T.T

Hopefully we will get to see more of James+Matt in the future and a good lakorn of James+Mint
Regarding fan names..Not really that I know of.. People just call them GreatMatt or GM.. But I've heard of Warinranee and Pewarinee from their first name Warintorn & Peranee

Kayla

sarNie Adult
rehann said:
yeah... my two fav lakorn of greatmatt is kularb lai glai ruk & ruk tong oom.. sure u will love it...

Thanks for the recommendatin guys. I'll have a YouTube marathon this weekend after I watch my Kdrama.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@Aymie thanks girl but those names are kinda hard to remember and is a mouthful to pronounce. I'll just stick to matt and great.

@kayla if you're not a GreatLover yet WATCH THEM.